It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

It is the nature of Conspiracy Theory chat. It does not automatically make believers into skeptics or vice versa.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Why go for the hat trick when you can go for 70 world leaders.

I guess they decided 69 was not enough.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Is this about... Enough people raising their conscious as a collective, to manifest change?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

(post by carewemust removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Hm...it's 11.11, 9:55 pm EST here. Has Iran been resolved by POTUS and Q yet?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

MI6 has exited 💥

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
Washington Times: IG Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary Clinton Emails

The problem? Washington Times has 100 000 readers compared to CIA-run Washington Posts 80 Million readers.

The Summer IG Report was watered-down by Rosenstein too. Damning stuff removed. (Remember Q telling us that?)

So what we have now, is Andrew Whitaker as the Attorney General. An AG who is not recused, or planning to recuse. The original IG report can now be re-released, and the next IG Report will be complete, with redactions only where necessary.

One of the more *consequential* background objectives of Whitaker has nothing to do with Mueller; and more to do with Horowitz. As in: stopping a DOJ/FBI administrative state officials from doing what they did with the prior IG report (June '18) on DOJ/FBI bias & misconduct.
Much More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: FlyingFox

And, after reading the below article, I now know why Q often stated, "These People Are Stupid".

www.lizcrokin.com...

Q was not just being mean, or whatever. Many Dims will suffer a nervous breakdown when they learn that Mueller is working with/for President Trump.

It's consistent with the concept of appointing someone "impartial" to investigate.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mueller is a Bush/Obama (NWO) crony.

So who is saying he and Trump are in cahoots?

Because that would be bad for my scale of Trump in my view.

Then if this idea is Q's assertion, well sooner or later it'll be whamo either he was RIGHT.... or clearly he was catastrophically wrong.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Spreadsheet Updates

Unanswered Q V10.92 201801111 to 2488 incl. DECODE tools

QPosts Pictures v10.92 20181111 from QPost 2401 to 2488

Notes
1) Q Posts up to 2488,
2) POTUS tweets up to Nov 11 2018 15:55:38,
3) "POTUS Tweets - CAPS only" tab updated.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Today is the day of all days!

amusing all the "patriots" and "q" followers already making excuses for why "q" has failed again... even though the entire "q" tale is based on a plan years in the making with Trump being hand selected to Start the Revolution, everything that has happened has been orchestrated, carefully directed by the "good actors" behind the scenes... yet, now when "q" has failed once again.. now plans can change?

"q" has the Rest of the day to complete Iran

Ron Paul started it, as far as politicians / campaigns go.

Trump rode that energy and didnt even give him or Rand a job in his administration.

The Ron Paul Movement, in 2008 we started the "tea party" (an actual reenactment of the Boston Tea Party in every major city in the anniversary). Then Fox News etc coopted it. Fox News who was the primary front that wasted Ron's campaign hopes both times (if it had been a fair shake he would have won and beaten Obama).

Trump sure is friendly with Fox News (the number one NWO propaganda front).

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Nice meme! I'm pretty sanguine that my stars won't stick here. But, the inability to upload my memes, frustrates me greatly.

For the pic of the Donald and Vlad almost shaking hands today...my dialog would be...well...actually is, but I can't upload it on ATS..."You!!!" "No, You!!!"

When I first started posting on this site my satellite internet was zapped like shutdown and new one put up. I asked the installer how common it was said he has only seen it happen a few times. A month or less later my laptop was no longer able to login this site just was stuck trying to load my login info with never logging in. Most recent(3 months ago) my iPad was/is still unable to upload images. It uploads them but changes file name to something unacceptable. If I leave site to copy paste etc I am logged out. I have to sign in easily 10x a day if I want to participate with the speed these threads move when digging.

I send images from the meme factory(IPad) via email to phone and upload from that. Every time I log in I hit the homie Dashen with a star on his first post 1st page. Last thread said he had 50 stars give or take? More like 500? Who knows I have to imagine much more?

All for a LARP?

Perfect! Thank-you.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

The 'big story' was Q apparently supporting, what military adventurism, action against Iran.

And Trump being against them that's Neocon BS.

Every single line item of things we're supposed to oppose Iran for, we did it first, or we already have it, etc. Not to mention we "The Land of the Free", that Hostage Crisis was their Independence Day from US. Meanwhile their whatever their in their own neighborhood doing it. Not ours. While we're over there laying waste to all of their neighbors blood & guts style.

Note that mere sanctions are literally an act of war.
edit on 11-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
How did I miss this one?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6371819/Shooting-Beverly-Hills-Kanye-Takeshi-6ix9ine-filming.html

Multiple shots were fired at an exclusive $80million estate in Beverly Hills on Thursday night where Kanye and Tekashi 6ix9ine were filming a music video. Above is a photo posted by 50cent of a bullet-shattered glass at the home

Sloppy.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Fox News who was the primary front that wasted Ron Paul's campaign hopes both times (if it had been a fair shake he would have won and beaten Obama).

Trump sure is friendly with Fox News (the number one NWO propaganda front).

iirc, Fox disinvited RP from the debates, although he polled higher, and had more campaign money, than other candidates.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: carewemust
Mueller is a Bush/Obama (NWO) crony.
So who is saying he and Trump are in cahoots?

IMO, this makes a lot of sense.
www.lizcrokin.com...

Mueller has a staff of 200, but has accomplished (from what we have SEEN) no more than what a regular U.S. attorney's office could have accomplished in 18 months.

And, if Mueller-Horowitz-Huber are working together....LOOK OUT!
edit on 11/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Q will Fail only if we Fail too keep Q uestioning, but I love the Anti-Q meme day, (stress release)

So to me Q is still 120% true
Always remember this

Thing is, half the people prominent in this thread... half the people in ATS was already questions all that stuff ad nauseum a year or more before Q ever hit the scene.

Dude made a clever, original little game format out of news digestion.

Everybody else anointing him the Messiah for it is where it all went wrong. Declaring it a "social movement", I dont know if he postured like that first or if everyone else gave him this messiah complex. I mean following this logic the inventor of Pokemon Go should get a Nobel pPeace Prize or something.

But to declare a Choose Your Own Adventure (reality) game to do with the news & politics as the ultimate revelation, The Gospel from atop the Holy Mountain, even if "Drop" #1 wasnt FALSE (it was), and then everyone go all cultish and chastise anyone who points out the obvious about what it is / isnt, questions or criticizes it, etc... that's the stuff of Scientologists, SJW's, etc.

Dont be a QJW: And live by the point of that meme image you posted and question Q too.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening
Is this about... Enough people raising their conscious as a collective, to manifest change?

It is. If you do not understand the reality you are creating, you cannot create something different.

This reality, the earth plane(t) is ENTIRELY built on Humans As Currency - both earthly and well beyond, and on all dimensions accessed from and through here.

That ends today, if you are in the business after end Dec. I expect life will be rather rough.

Q is NOT, I repeat NOT, the only part of this process. It is ONE component, a key component, but only one of MANY MANY. There is NO requirement that anybody follow Q, or care about Q, to either participate or be swept up in the "awakening" as it is called.

Those who say "meh, business as usual" fall under the spell of delusion that all of earth life is a hopeless and lost world where Humans As Currency is not only fated, but permanent. They feel that their "insight" into tiny parts of the inner workings excludes them from being used as Currency - I assure it does not, as no one is excluded. No matter how smart one thinks they are, no matter who one thinks supports them, if you are on earth you are currency.

Your path is your own. Follow Q clues, or don't. Find a spiritual path of your own or don't. Believe the world changes or don't. Q has never advocated exclusion either way - liberation is for all. Read the drops, no where does Q say "only" or "exclusive". Patriot is metaphor for WW.

Unity Q mentioned often asks to stop hating because said person likes Q, loves Q or is using that as a tool for awakening or connecting with others. The only enemy are those who see us as Currency and their time is up. The rest of us are all on this plane(t) no matter what delusion has been created within them. If you are here, you are here. If you are here you matter, if you matter to yourself then Unity is coming...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Has anyone else seen the breaking911 tweet about Fort Lauderdale international Airport on lockdown and massive police response? Again..Broward County.

The Broward County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the bomb squad was on scene of a suspicious package outside Terminal 4.

“Around 6:30 tonight, Regional Communications received a report of a suspicious package outside Terminal 4 at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport,” the sheriff’s office said. “Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies and its bomb squad are on-scene and investigating.”

saucy

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join