It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

7. Iran on 11--11-11. Why the "sanctions" movie poster on the DJT's Twit just prior to this? Why now, right before the gathering? Who exactly are Iran/C_A allies at this point? Who is going to fight a proxy war for Iran/C_A right now?

Furthermore, I believe Trump w/Kushner dropped the word to SA that the C1A was tight with Iran. If true, it would explain that facet of events, as well as gives an excuse to arrest the SA old guard....they compromised the security of The Kingdom...even by mistake...?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Also the tell of a "pre-excuse", that liars use to ward off follow-up Questions.

Cough, dis-info is necessary, cough.

You know Q well enough to mock it in that way.

I think Qsters have grown on you over the past 12 months. Maybe you have become contaminated by our enthusiasm.

You spend so much time with us that you are almost more of a Qster than anything else.

edit on 11-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: eisegesis

WOW, could you be any more condescending to someone who is asking and wants to learn & understand?

I can try.

You don't just unload things onto people.

I also think people are lazy.

Every poster has their own writing style.

Demanding explanations and answers is reductive. Even with that as a goal, it's more easily obtained with graceful inquiry.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
dup

edit on 11-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

that is pathetic, face it "q" failed again

the list includes: failed arrest predictions, failed mass riots predictions, indictments, photoshopped images, false information, multiple weeks to remember, Seth rich, July, October, the Parade of all Parades, and now 11-11 and Iran, which he said point-blank "Resolved by 11-11"

I understand the majority of you won't want to admit you have been played and will continue on with this charade

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feint

Feint is a French term that entered English via the discipline of swordsmanship and fencing. Feints are maneuvers designed to distract or mislead, done by giving the impression that a certain maneuver will take place, while in fact another, or even none, will. In military tactics and many types of combat, there are two types of feints: feint attacks and feint retreats...

edit on 11-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: edit

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

You don't just unload things onto people.

I also think people are lazy.

Not just lazy, but overloaded. I tend ignore many of your posts because they don't provide the convenient mental fast-food memes the American mind loves but rather complex tapestries of triple-meaning and esoterica. If I ever do take the time to examine your posts, my diligence is rewarded.

But there are a lot of people here who live in a reality-simulation rat-race for sheer survival, who have jobs to do and families to run and don't have the concentration necessary to go exploring. They are looking for a quick summary on topics of cosmic proportion.
edit on 11-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: PlusUltra

Ever notice how social media isn't "connected" between countries like UK, USA, Canada, FR, and RU?

Obviuosly language barriers exist, but howcome I'm not getting likes and IM from girls in the UK who also like NewOrder?

Is it me, or does EU and USA not want their citizens talking and comparing notes?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

What was that decode that Rel put up for posts per day?

EQKOPA FF

EQ-Earthquake
KO-Knockout
PA-Palistinian Authority

FF-Firefight, False Flag

Meant to say last night, but got distracted, then off to bed.

(post by pheonix358 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

sorry wrong poster
edit on 11-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Also the tell of a "pre-excuse", that liars use to ward off follow-up Questions.

Cough, dis-info is necessary, cough.

Imagine what those targeted for indictments are thinking. They're probably not taking Q seriously at this point either. haha.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump-Putin meeting called off. Cemetery memorial called off. Something's up.

But Putin did give President Trump a thumbs-up today. Has media scratching their heads.
www.euronews.com...

I wonder if Macron's speech about Nationalism was part of a set up..

My read of the Putin-Trump exchange is Vlad was encouraging and comforting towards Trump, knowing he was under pressure, and in effect supporting him w/a thumbs up. (eta almost like a thwarted assassination)

Pic for attention...

and comparison...

edit on 11-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: eta

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks for the new insight CoramDeo.

I'm waiting to see if we get another 9 posts before midnight EST, which would mean we get JU and are still on for JUSTICE this week.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Broward County ..............

Massive Police Response Due To Incident at Fort Lauderdale International Airport

“Around 6:30 tonight, Regional Communications received a report of a suspicious package outside Terminal 4 at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport,” the sheriff’s office said. “Broward Sheriff’s Office deputies and its bomb squad are on-scene and investigating.”

rumors that a box has a label that says "provisional" !!!!!!!!

😨

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I have pondered long and hard on the question of "Who" Q might be and what their intentions are. But after much pondering I still come to the personal conclusion that it's a good thing no matter the truth or falsity of the premise. That's assuming that it's better to be "awake" to the true nature of the "system." It's possible that it might be better not to know until...whatever happens happens.

The down side to the premise being false is that being "awake" means substituting one false narrative for another. Thinking the cabal is done when in fact public positions were just filled by others.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

wow florida.
we gotta quarantine that county for a while and fumigate or something
edit on 11 11 2018 by dashen because: seriously

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
One of the few things Democrats do with gusto is WHINE and INVESTIGATE.

Dems to probe Trump's treatment of CNN, Amazon, Washington Post, in triple-threaded abuse-of-power inquiries.
www.foxnews.com...

A crossover lesson I learned from local politics to national politics, it's these govt bodies lack self-awareness, or the ability to perceive things the same as outsiders. They may be biased and corrupt to the core, but they don't even realize how clearly it manifests itself to the general public.

Likely, everything the Dumocrats do will backfire, and increase their own bad optics. So far, this has been the trend.

edit on 11-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Care, some observations on that clip of POTUS at Suresnes:

1) At the end POTUS walks downhill on the red carpet ON HIS OWN!
2) As he walks there is no one within 10 foot of him; left, right, in front behind,
3) There were NO SS in the whole clip, except for, at the end, one guy by the car, ready to open the door.

I think POTUS was challenging the deep state..."You want to take me out? Here, I'll give you a free open ground shot!"

Jeez... the cahonas on that guy!

I was kind of thinking, that if he had shown, they would go for the hat trick, triple assasination. Everyone is bored with the usual stuff.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I guess you didn't understand the question.

If arrests and moves are being done outside the public view then what difference does it make if you believe or not?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lockdown to arrest fleeing rats?

new topics

top topics

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join