It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Want to talk about underworld? We were referencing Paradise Lost in here yesterday?

Check out the top line on this Yahoo story -

PARADISE, Calif. (Reuters) - Two deadly wildfires fueled by "devil winds" tore through opposite ends of California on Sunday, with residents urged to heed evacuation orders by officials forced to leave their own homes.

So the devils destroyed Paradise?

Ket, more fun. Woosley claims he was offered the CIA job from DJT. Now we have a Woosley fire.

Fire starters can run but they cannot hide.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Of course. Corruption is real and so are some of the horror stories but I'm not convinced that there is anything on the open net that is going to bring down that structure.

I also don't see Q as an honest attempt at doing that.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'm pretty sure he meant nationalism.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Which is what the sheep are supposed to interpret!

We have seen double meanings in public statements from POTUS... do you assume Macron can not do the same?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Which is what the sheep are supposed to interpret!

So, that is what he meant?

We have seen double meanings in public statements from POTUS... do you assume Macron can not do the same?

Do you assume he has to do the same?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Re the "[Placeholder -" posts #2481 to #2487 from Q:

When I first saw these, I assumed that Q would be updating the posts with filenames or url links but I have a new view.

Now I see them as Section Headings on the newly cleared down /PatriotsFight/ board.

Now as each news story, post or comment arises that Q wants to post, they simply reply to the relevant one of the above posts. This means it is easily categorised and Q can drip-feed updates as indictments are unsealed or arrests occur.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Let the unsealing begin.
Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
Let the WORLD witness the TRUTH.
We, the PEOPLE.
JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
Q

-- [L] Lynch --

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Lynch is [LL]

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Loretta Lynch is LL

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Of course. Corruption is real and so are some of the horror stories but I'm not convinced that there is anything on the open net that is going to bring down that structure.

Leak Hillary Clinton's Missing Emails Were Offered To JOURNALISTS & Darknet For $500K; Given To FBI Covered Up

“Look, about the server in Chappaqua, in New York state,” he said. “That server was scanned well before me. It was scanned 2012, from IP numbers in Serbia, Belgrade, it was scanned again in 2013 from IPs in Ukraine and Russia.

The point is, somebody had mirrored, had copied, mirrored the whole server of Hillary Clinton, the question is how many countries. One, two or three? At one point, it was the whole server. I just think, I'm sure some people, I can say some people, I'm sure some people have the server contents.”

“It’s not the case that it was or it was not mirrored, her server,” he said. “The case is how many people did this. How many countries?”

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-11-2018 by eisegesis because: one thing leads to another

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That is what I thought you meant, Loretta Lynch. Lynch as in lynching would not be "justice under the law".

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Third parties having the server contents doesn't mean that they are on the open net.

Paying $500K takes more than just digging, meming and praying.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I still love CRACK'ED as a reference tool....

www.cracked.com/blog/5-bizarre-conspiracy-theories-around-recent-news-events/

www.cracked.com...

If the only touchstone for the enigma of today's politics was to adopt the Opposite of what MSM says, you could get pretty close to the truth.

I love it when these types of debunk articles get published. It tells me there's enough gravity for them to need address it. Also the tell of a "pre-excuse", that liars use to ward off follow-up Questions.

edit on 11-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: edit

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Also the tell of a "pre-excuse", that liars use to ward off follow-up Questions.

Cough, dis-info is necessary, cough.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Of course. Corruption is real and so are some of the horror stories ....

Respect, Sir.

...but I'm not convinced that there is anything on the open net that is going to bring down that structure.

I almost agree, and I don't specifically disagree. But it has seemingly been a fairly effective "redpill." And you never can tell when a thread pulled "here" might cause an unexpected reaction "there" and unravel at least a portion of the evil tapestry that surrounds us.

I have pondered long and hard on the question of "Who" Q might be and what their intentions are. But after much pondering I still come to the personal conclusion that it's a good thing no matter the truth or falsity of the premise. That's assuming that it's better to be "awake" to the true nature of the "system." It's possible that it might be better not to know until...whatever happens happens.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Let the unsealing begin.
Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
We, the PEOPLE.
JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
Q

-- [L] Lynch --

How about DECAS when the L is dropped out?
DECAS is the NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services (DCAS) ensures that City agencies have the critical resources and support needed to provide the best possible services to the public.
Specifically, the agency:
supports City agencies' workforce needs in recruiting, hiring and training City employees;
provides overall facilities management for 55 public buildings;
purchases, sells and leases real property;
purchases, inspects and distributes supplies and equipment;
establishes, audits and pays utility accounts that serve more than 4,000 buildings;
implements energy conservation programs throughout City facilities.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I'm here to tell you that you don't have to trust it. Why do you have to trust it? What does trusting it accomplish?

Trusting the plan?

We The People are the damn plan. We are taking back our world. We will make a safe world full of happiness and love. We will end the destructiveness of the last century. Together, we will make the world into Eden.

P

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Nice meme! I'm pretty sanguine that my stars won't stick here. But, the inability to upload my memes, frustrates me greatly.

For the pic of the Donald and Vlad almost shaking hands today...my dialog would be...well...actually is, but I can't upload it on ATS..."You!!!" "No, You!!!"

When I first started posting on this site my satellite internet was zapped like shutdown and new one put up. I asked the installer how common it was said he has only seen it happen a few times. A month or less later my laptop was no longer able to login this site just was stuck trying to load my login info with never logging in. Most recent(3 months ago) my iPad was/is still unable to upload images. It uploads them but changes file name to something unacceptable. If I leave site to copy paste etc I am logged out. I have to sign in easily 10x a day if I want to participate with the speed these threads move when digging.

I send images from the meme factory(IPad) via email to phone and upload from that. Every time I log in I hit the homie Dashen with a star on his first post 1st page. Last thread said he had 50 stars give or take? More like 500? Who knows I have to imagine much more?

All for a LARP?

edit on 11-11-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Added meme

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Let the unsealing begin.
Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
We, the PEOPLE.
JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
Q

-- [L] Lynch --

Another Decas

Decas is a compilation album by the American metal band As I Lay Dying. It features three newly recorded songs, four cover songs, four remixes and one re-recording. The album was released through Metal Blade Records on November 4, 2011 in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland; on November 7 in the UK and the rest of Europe; and on November 8 in the US.[10][11]

The release of Decas is meant to commemorate As I Lay Dying's tenth anniversary of being a band, and was also described by the group as a gift to their fans for their support over the years.[10] Coinciding with the release of Decas, As I Lay Dying embarked on the "A Decade of Destruction" tour running from November through December 2011 with openers Of Mice & Men, The Ghost Inside, Iwrestledabearonce and Sylosis.[10][11]

"Paralyzed" was first released as a YouTube lyric video on September 13, 2011. Also, on November 7, the day before the album's US release, "Paralyzed" was released on iTunes as a free download. The track was originally intended to be the iTunes pre-order bonus for As I Lay Dying's previous album, The Powerless Rise. "War Ensemble" was previously released in a Limited Edition Free Download of the Video Game, Homefront soundtrack. "Electric Eye" was first available to stream via Noisecreep on October 3, 2011.

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join