It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
I'm with you. Read all your posts and everyone else's on this awesome board. Trust but verify.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Nothing wrong with placeholders. The script is in progress.

Nothing wrong with them on their own but given the failures of previous dates it looks suspicious.

Like we have all noticed and Q stated, this is a massive operation globally. Nothing goes exactly as planned but there is a plan. We must trust it.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
11-11 could mean next year or wait for the next, or it could mean at any point in the future, another week to remember? more pain? next time?

that is pathetic, face it "q" failed again

the list includes: failed arrest predictions, failed mass riots predictions, indictments, photoshopped images, false information, multiple weeks to remember, Seth rich, July, October, the Parade of all Parades, and now 11-11 and Iran, which he said point-blank "Resolved by 11-11"

what if things could be proven... but "q" you and Trump have everything, you have been proving it for 2 years, plus the amount of time your "Revolution" has been planned... and yet, nothing...

I understand the majority of you won't want to admit you have been played and will continue on with this charade

You seem to be in extra panic as of recently. You all good bud? You keep repeating yourself like a broken record. Sometimes it’s good to just step away and take a deep breath.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Like we have all noticed and Q stated, this is a massive operation globally. Nothing goes exactly as planned but there is a plan. We must trust it.

Some people think this is what they noticed but it doesn't make it true.

I'm here to tell you that you don't have to trust it. Why do you have to trust it? What does trusting it accomplish?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

If you’re following the news, you know of the #VoterFraud situation in Florida, in Arizona, and, increasingly, in California – but this is most evident down in Broward County, where the entire election process has just gone off the rails. And it’s put the media in a funny position, because the only thing they can do is wax philosophic about “counting everyone’s vote,” even as Gillum and Steyer’s minions work overtime to try and skew the final tally in favor of #TheCabal.

And the fraud is just so overwhelmingly obvious. Not only did Brenda Snipes get caught illegally destroying ballots in 2016 (which should be enough to disqualify her in any rational state), but she’s now defied a court order demanding she allow Republicans to be able to examine the outstanding Broward ballots. How she’s not in jail right now under charges of contempt is a wonder.

And remember when that woman in Florida got that footage of ballots being loaded from an insecure vehicle, into a truck, in the middle of a parking lot?

Link

What bothers me the most is the amount of corruption we see (high) vs. the amount of action taken (low). Q has been exposing me to a world of rampant evil for over a year now and thus far I've seen only resignations and no jail time.

Maybe its a "Give us intel and you won't go to jail" approach. Still bothers me though.
edit on 11-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2477, the 1st post on 11:11

I knew Q would leave first post until after the minutes silence in remembrance of the fallen but didn't expect it to be

55 minutes later... 5x5, 5:5, Eyes On.

2018 11/11 12:06:11 is 55 minutes after (2018=11) 11/11 11:11:11.

Note the 6 sets of 11.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Some people think this is what they noticed but it doesn't make it true.
Obviously you were never in the military. Old military saying is if your commander says jump, you say how high. My job is not to question why, but to do or die. Military planning is not just a one hour meeting. It is thousands of hours of planning. Trust your leadership has the plan figured put.

I'm here to tell you that you don't have to trust it. Why do you have to trust it? What does trusting it accomplish?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sometime back I asked: Why the 3:00AM talking points? Why did the phrases needed to be said in the exact way, with no variation? "The walls are closing in..."

ALA said, 'NLP'. That's is how it is delivered, but why the exact wording?

Note my sig. They do not fear the words they created for you.

What are words? Code, like computer code. Who gets to change the computer code written for this site? Not me, I do not know it. The Programmer does. What is a 3:00AM talking point? Viral Code being inserted into your head. "The walls are closing in..." is code designed to get you to see things a certain way.

What to the attackers do - shout code over and over and over and over again. They want you to accept the code. They want you to get angry, get fearful, get disappointed. Accept our code of hate and despair!!!

Why did Q repeat certain phrases? Unity, Dark To Light, Red Wave? See now what was being done? Counter code, code to prevent folks from absorbing the 3:00AM talking points and beyond. See the collision between codes yet???

The code is aimed at the head, the weakest part of you. They cannot touch the heart.

I say this now, as they are going to hurl "talk point" code like never before. DECLAS will unleash code like never before. Every Mockingbird headline will be counter code, every CNN word will be counter code. Transcend it.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re Q Post #2477, the 1st post on 11:11

I knew Q would leave first post until after the minutes silence in remembrance of the fallen but didn't expect it to be

55 minutes later... 5x5, 5:5, Eyes On.

2018 11/11 12:06:11 is 55 minutes after (2018=11) 11/11 11:11:11.

Note the 6 sets of 11.

Rel, Thank you for that

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
DECODES of Q Post #2478

Let the unsealing begin.
Let the DEC[L]AS begin.
Let the WORLD witness the TRUTH.
We, the PEOPLE.
JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW.
Q

1) CAPS only gives:
LLDECLASLWOR
LDTRUTHWPEOP
LEJUSTICEUND
ERTHELAWQ

2) TIMESTAMP/DELTA2ACRONYM methods:
LFR = Let Freedom Ring
CMI = Call Me Ishmael OR Corrective Measures Implementation
G = Green
GGN = Go Green! OR God's Greetings

3) COVFEFE method using:
"Let the unsealing begin." gives XYDTEHTW = Kill Cabal (XY) date - Heal The World
"We, the PEOPLE." gives IYWTEHTW = I=missile, Y=cabal, WTE=Welcome to Everworld (KA Applegate book), HTW=Heal The World
"JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW." gives VIWNNWNW = VI=Vide Infra (Latin for "see below"), WN=Win, NWNW=Now, Now

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The "4am" talking points are consolidated so the general public doesn't get "confused" and overloaded with "real" news😆

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I have nothing to be panicked about, "q" has proven to be a complete failure, and the desperate attempts by "Patriots" to explain it away, create outlandish stories, and continually make excuses for "q" is pure amusement

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky
Mine is not to question why, but do or but to die. Military planning. You trust you leadership has the plan developed. This was not a one hour planning meeting but hundreds of thousands of hours developing every scenario. Military people know the old saying when your commander says jump, you ask how high. You trust them.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Anti-Qsters like to deconstruct a single q-proof as if it were a standalone item, something they couldn't do if a broader view of several q-proofs were taken.

I'd love to make threads detailing certain undeniable Q-proofs, such as a thread featuring all Trump-references to Q (air-Q, retweeting Qsters, inviting Qsters to white house, pointing at Qsters, Timestamps, etc.) or a thread featuring all "future proves past" instances. If all the info pertaining to one topic is presented on the same page, the "skeptic" couldn't deconstruct the standalone item and an issue could be settled. Unfortunately its not possible or allowed to make such articles and posts on any platform that has a high Google Ranking. That way, important information can never reach critical mass and "skeptics" can keep cherry-picking a single item such as Air-Q and say "Thats no proof, just a coincidence".

Coincidence can only be considered as such if it happens once or twice. After the 17th time it cannot be a coincidence. So focusing on single incidents instead of connecting them, is one way the Cabal can keep a lid on all of this.

edit on 11-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Anons speculate that [placeholder - insert whichever action post Q just made
may be Whitaker since he is a "placeholder" in the AG position.

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump-Putin meeting called off. Cemetery memorial called off. Something's up.

But Putin did give President Trump a thumbs-up today. Has media scratching their heads.
www.euronews.com...

I wonder if Macron's speech about Nationalism was part of a set up..

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Obviously you were never in the military. Old military saying is if your commander says jump, you say how high. My job is not to question why, but to do or die. Military planning is not just a one hour meeting. It is thousands of hours of planning. Trust your leadership has the plan figured put.

I'm not a circus animal that jumps through hoops.

Also, Q is not your commander. You have no idea who Q really is.

You missed these questions. I'll give you a hint. Since you are not really part of the battle, you're just enjoying the show, it makes no difference if you believe or not.

edit on 11-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2480

Of interest that the flag used shows only 11 stripes! (2 have been folded over by the wind):

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Washington Times: IG Report confirms Obama lied about Hillary Clinton Emails

The problem? Washington Times has 100 000 readers compared to CIA-run Washington Posts 80 Million readers.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join