It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Now would be a good time for punch/counterpunch

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

RAIN not Iran, dammit!
Mipsellings madder!
Try to keep up!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Ooooohhhhhhh.

NOW everything makes sense

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

you really are very good

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
We should adopt the Q buddy system.
edit on 11-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Maybe they can find a job for Q at the History Channel:

2 Timothy 4:3,4

For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* [Or “healthful; beneficial.”] teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* [Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”] 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.

Everybody contributing and interested in these Q threads: thanks for the demonstration. I'm sure it's all very intriguing and entertaining to you (tickling your ears; making you feel smart, awake and enlightened; those who have expressed or demonstrated such feelings concerning Q's conspiracy entertainment that is).

“A fool will believe anything.”—PROVERBS 14:15, TODAY’S ENGLISH VERSION.

The propagandist makes sure that his message appears to be the right and moral one and that it gives you a sense of importance and belonging if you follow it. You are one of the smart ones, you are not alone, you are comfortable and secure—so they say.

How can you protect yourself from the types of people that the Bible calls “profitless talkers” and “deceivers of the mind”? (Titus 1:10) Once you are familiar with some of their tricks, you are in a better position to evaluate any message or information that comes your way. Here are some ways to do this.

Be selective: A completely open mind could be likened to a pipe that lets just anything flow through it—even sewage. No one wants a mind contaminated with poison. Solomon, a king and educator in ancient times, warned: “Anyone inexperienced puts faith in every word, but the shrewd one considers his steps.” (Proverbs 14:15) So we need to be selective. We need to scrutinize whatever is presented to us, deciding what to accept and what to reject. ...

Use discernment: Discernment is “acuteness of judgment.” It is “the power or faculty of the mind by which it distinguishes one thing from another.” A person with discernment perceives subtleties of ideas or things and has good judgment.

Using discernment, we will be able to recognize those who are merely using “smooth talk and complimentary speech” in order to “seduce the hearts of guileless ones.” (Romans 16:18) Discernment enables you to discard irrelevant information or misleading facts and distinguish the substance of a matter. But how can you discern when something is misleading?

Put information to the test: ... Some people today are like sponges; they soak up whatever they come across. It is all too easy to absorb whatever is around us.

But it is far better for each individual personally to choose what he will feed his mind. It is said that we are what we eat, and this can apply to food for both the body and the mind. No matter what you are reading or watching or listening to, test to see whether it has propagandistic overtones or is truthful.

Moreover, if we want to be fair-minded, we must be willing to subject our own opinions to continual testing as we take in new information. We must realize that they are, after all, opinions. Their trustworthiness depends on the validity of our facts, on the quality of our reasoning, and on the standards or values that we choose to apply.

Ask questions: As we have seen, there are many today who would like to ‘delude us with persuasive arguments.’ (Colossians 2:4) Therefore, when we are presented with persuasive arguments, we should ask questions. ...

Do not just follow the crowd: If you realize that what everybody thinks is not necessarily correct, you can find the strength to think differently. While it may seem that all others think the same way, does this mean that you should? Popular opinion is not a reliable barometer of truth. Over the centuries all kinds of ideas have been popularly accepted, only to be proved wrong later. Yet, the inclination to go along with the crowd persists. ...

Seems Q threads and Q's ideas and intriguing conspiracy stories and entertainment are quite popular in "this system of things". Perhaps it's because of this reason:

If, in fact, the good news we declare is veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, so that the illumination* [Or “light.”] of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. (2 Cor 4:3,4)

Source was: article in my signature.

The real conspiracy that should concern everyone or people should be waking up to for their own benefit, but you won't hear anything about from Q or similar types (Alex Jones, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, those associated with the Zeitgeist documentary, those in the so-called "Truth Movement", etc.):

He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)
edit on 11-11-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Air Astana Embraer ERJ-190LR from Lisbon Airport declared a “mayday” with loss of instruments

www.aviation24.be...

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Certainly there has to be a silver lining in all of this! We couldn't have all been duped, could we?

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I have decided that today will finish it for me. If something big happens today, that'll be just great. If nothing big happens next year, that'll be just great too.

I am not going to waste another year of my time trying to figure things out that may or may not be real.

I have no control over any of it..... just a spectator, watching a show.

I can't bear a whole season of a show like The Walking Dead or that one about that island with the plane crash, it is surprising that I have been able to stick with this so long.

I for one hope you stay but I understand your frustration.

Know your input is/was always appreciated. (i think I speak for everyone)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
While reading about AF116 Paris-Irkutsk-Shanghai I found out about another interesting incident some days earlier.

AIR FRANCE FLIGHT #AF258 HAD TO RETURN TO PARIS AFTER RUSSIA REFUSED ITS AIRSPACE ACCESS

Air France flight #AF258 from Paris CDG to Ho Chi Minh City was 2 hours into flight, over Belarus when Russia refused its airspace access due to refusal of flight plan.

The Boeing 777-300ER circled Belarus for over 30 minutes at 32,000 feet before decision was took to return to France.

And from another article:

The flight AF258 was en route from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), France, to Ho Chi Minh City International Airport (SGN), Vietnam. Around two hours into the flight, as it was passing over Belarus, the plane started circling above the city of Dovsk: its entrance into the Russian airspace had been denied. Once informed by Russian ATC, the flight crew decided to turn around, and after failing to land in Warsaw, the plane eventually went back to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG).

Air France explained to Franceinfo that this extremely rare incident was due to a very simple reason: a glitch in the update of the route for IATA winter season, which occurs between October 31 and November 1. The airline said that the problem was since corrected.

Access denied: why was Air France flight turned away from Russia?

And from a message board:

Internal AF sources say that the airline very recently decided to avoid Iran airspace because of US sanctions. Among affected flights is AF258 and the natural updated routing is going northerly, i.e. through Russia.

AF258 CDG-SGN 01NOV denied entering Russian airspace

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 11-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: Damn, I don't double post - other people double post, shakes fist!

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Certainly there has to be a silver lining in all of this! We couldn't have all been duped, could we?

One year later

“I suspect eventually the community will discard or ignore the “Q” persona, and the focus will be more on the community and the conspiracy theory research, View said.  “In other words, creating new conspiracy theory narratives and evangelizing to convince more people that those narratives reveal a hidden truth.”

Even if the Q movement moves on from Q itself, the world Q dreamed up went from anonymous noise on an obscure message board to worldwide coverage in less than a year.

Still trusting the plan here, but some great thinkers here to celebrate regardless.

I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing. Socrates

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
And daskakik, what will satisfy you?

I don't know about satisfaction but I might be convinced there is something to Q if even 10% of what they say comes true.

ETA: Since much of that was given as "this week wait for X", that ship has sailed.

Someone pointed out that Q has dropped 2476 and that skeptics are harping on .01% of that. That is not true. All the empty retweets, patriotic rhetoric and get out to vote crumbs, pointless pic drops, bringing up old CTs that any tinfoil cap wearer could have brought up, all the unconfirmable drops that are supposedly op comms and unverifiable actions happening behind the scenes make up a hell of a lot of the crumbs.

Take those away and all you have left are periodic predictions of booms, MOABs and arrests that have not happened. So a lot of fluff and failed predictions, that don't even make up 1% of what was offered, keep me skeptical.
edit on 11-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Vlad approaches.

We'll always have PARIS...

Dark To Light. Light show begins...

Watch Vlad own it
edit on 11-11-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: pheonix358
And daskakik, what will satisfy you?

I don't know about satisfaction but I might be convinced there is something to Q if even 10% of what they say comes true.

Someone pointed out that Q has dropped 2476 and that skeptics are harping on .01% of that. That is not true. All the empty retweets, patriotic rhetoric and get out to vote crumbs, pointless pic drops, bringing up old CTs that any tinfoil cap wearer could have brought up, all the unconfirmable drops that are supposedly op comms and unverifiable actions happening behind the scenes make up a hell of a lot of the crumbs.

Take those away and all you have left are periodic predictions of booms, MOABs and arrests that have not happened. So a lot of fluff and failed predictions, that don't even make up 1% of what was offered, keep me skeptical.

Doesn't change the facts of today's world, regardless of spin

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join