It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I don't think it matters much whether the U.S. House is majority Blue or Red. The big items in this country need Senate approval. Besides, subpoenaed witnesses tell House committees to "bug off!", with no punishment, and the DOJ tells the same committees who send over criminal investigations, to "leave us alone!", without any punishment.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis

its ten letters plus 22 paths

thanks for paying attenש

Depends on context.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

twitter.com...

qmap.pub...

Boy number 3 says don't forget to vote!

Babies and puppies n stuff.

Stay happy!

Let's manifest this MOFO!!

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I've never done it, but I'd like too since it is the beginning of the new thread.

Q is a larp.
Q is a hoax.
Q is Pamphlet.
Q is Microchip for sure.
Q keeps moving the goal posts.
Q is a cult.
Q folks are just boot licking idiots.
Q never arrests anyone, where are the arrests...
Q fails at predictions.
I know some guys who are Q, they are psyoping you.
If Q is so smart how come...
You're all idiots and I don't even care anyway....

Somehow that just wasn't as satisfying as I thought it was going to be.

Carry on...

OMG!! If you mirror an image of that text, it makes a distinct Flying Saucer!

;o)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Rofl.

Instead of hotdogs...

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

An international Chef goes to Iran and start teaching them new techniques.
Follow the White Rabbit (2017)

Sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Finding any info on that documentary is darn near impossible....not even much on the writer/director. Found only this: en.ifilmtv.com...

It piqued my interest because for some reason, I suddenly thought of the saboteur in "The Hunt for Red October", the chef.

And THAT made me think of the death of the chef for The Clintons in 2015. www.nydailynews.com...

lol....just found it odd that there's not much out there about this documentary made in 2017.

edit on 6-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, interesting to compare the first pages of this part of the thread with the last 5 threads.

In the past, in the first dozen pages, there was a determined effort of naysayers trying to turn away newbies with lines such as those you used...

Not this time... Touch wood, they appear to have lost their resolve... or the money has run out?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

twitter.com...

BOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Eta. Not so boom just his clearing of wrong doing from 2017.

Damn clickbait.
edit on 6 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Or … maybe they realize there are already too many holes in their dike to stop the "Q" flood, and since they don't have enough fingers to stop the flood anyway (like the little Dutch boy, in this analogy), they are forced to concentrate resources elsewhere for now....

edit on 6-11-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: made it smoother

edit on 6-11-2018 by Fowlerstoad because: smoother x 2

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Yep, quite sickening & frustrating indeed. I'm familiar with that NXIVM cult. I was in NYC last weekend, my Dad still lives in NY. The damn Cuomo crime syndicate has corrupted and destroyed NY, the whole damn state. So many crazy stupid laws it's beyond common sense logic. But, New Yorkers are a very rare breed...they are extremely tough & thick armor.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MojaveDesert
As to when will arrests commence? Who knows. What makes me even more curious is why so many are coming to this thread expecting divine enlightenment.

How the heck should any of us possibly know that answer? The decoding, vibe, messaging of Q drops seems to have a strong indicator toward the dates 11.11 & 11.23. I'm a newbie compared to many on this thread. I think most of us here are just following the proverbial bread crumbs hoping to decode some morsels now and then, learn a few new things and to keep our spirits high while remaining optimistic.

Otherwise goto qmap.pub... and enter "indictment" in the search box. Take a crack at when we will see arrests.

I also believe some will not be exposed to public. We may not know or ever know, ya know.
The cabal hierarchy is deeply entrenched spanning decades of evil heinous corruption. Trump & team only been at for 2 yrs.

Some, many, most here IDK but, I'm sure know much more than I as they been on this Q saga for far longer. Maybe we're all just being led down a bottomless MI psyop rabbit hole. Some of us IMO are still having fun. So, jump on the bullet train and enjoy the ride. The thread moves fast but the 'answers' come slow.

MD, very good points.

I'll add this. We try and decode, learn, explore, shine the light. This does not by any means mean we are getting it right on dates and times. Q stated "misinformation is necessary" so are our decodes built on some of those - surely.

What is irksome is folks will take isn't everyone supposed to get arrested on the 11th and figure that is it. That is a decode presumption by some, not all, and the decode may be wrong. The snark is the same as yelling a first day calculus student for being and expert.

I have well gone on record as stating that HRC was in fact arrested, I see clones and body doubles but not the real her. For me Drop one was clear, for others who fail to see the crooked nose vs straight nose, the different teeth, the different hair, the inexplicable zombie like state she is alive and no arrest - who's correct?

Debunking, contrarianism, simple hate is easy. Learning, growing, expanding, sharing is more challenging and rewarding. Q has clearly reintroduced that to many.
Sometime back I wrote a post about how the process is not about how the world has changed but how I, you, we have changed. May 29th Post

Well said Cranky! Thanks for reminder regarding disinfo & HRC clones.

Definitely learned alot, aware, awakened from where I stood 5 months ago.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

" Babies and puppies n stuff.

Stay happy!

Let's manifest this MOFO!! "

Awwww, such cuteness ! Wowza, thread 13, midterms, a lot going down today ! Thanks Dash and All, whatever happens we're better prepared and I am forever " changed " for the better. If there's such a thing as Loving people you've never met, it happened to me here and it feels pretty Damm REAL !

OK, gotta go back to check in on Dad, lol, this is the song that popped into my mind ? I really had no idea what this band looked liked or that the singer was also the drummer, lmao, if you've ever tried to play drums, it's HARD and to sing too, pretty impressive...Trump's long lost Bro ?

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
A lot of Americans are hoping Google will tell them how to vote

As of this writing, "who to vote for today," "what are we voting for today," and "what do midterm elections do?" are among the less, uh, encouraging Google trends.

When the Cabal created Google, Twitter, Amazon, Facebook and their fascist collusion with the Democratic Party (yes, Government marriage with Monopolistic Corporations is fascism and Qsters are anti-fascists, believe it or not, but they'd tell you it's just the other way around), they were hoping that everyone would be dumb enough to ask the Great Oracle-Beast GOOG who to vote. Fortunately, within the past year, hundreds of Millions of people have become intensely interested in politics (ThanQ).

Macron calls for a European Army....to defend, among others, against America

If the Cabal lose America, that's their plan B....
edit on 6-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Suicided Operative who sought Clinton Emails had ties to Michael Flynn

A longtime Republican operative who spent the final months of his life seeking out thousands of Hillary Clinton's deleted emails developed a relationship with President Donald Trump's former national security advisor Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn as early as 2015, The Wall Street Journal reported Wednesday, citing people familiar with the matter. That operative, Peter Smith, told associates during the 2016 presidential campaign that he was using Flynn's connections to help him track down the emails, the paper reported. An investment banker and Republican fundraiser, Smith died in an apparent suicide in 2017.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

Business as usual. Um, not buying it. Another victim added to the Clinton body count.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Seriously? The Air-Q. Wow, what next. The suspense is killing me.

posted on Nov, 6 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That there is little information on a title is not so unusual on imdb. Most of us usually only look up big budget movies or TV shows but all the small and independent film makers are present there too. Many projects never get beyond development hell and even a finished movie does not automatically find a distributor....

That said: some interesting associations and dot connecting in your post.

I don't remember about the chef in Hunt for Red October but this in turn reminds of the chef played by Steven Seagal in Under Siege that saves the day. My favourite chef however is Remy in Ratatouille even if he doesn't prevent a nuclear war...

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join