It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky... catching up but I'll take a look re California fire post timezones.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Would the evacuation not provide an ideal opportunity for white hats to investigate these Hollywood stars' house for evidence?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Would the evacuation not provide an ideal opportunity for white hats to investigate these Hollywood stars' house for evidence?

I'm sure Malibu is a goldmine.

Also, I'd love to see all the Holly-Dope types hauled in for their various perversions.
edit on 11/10/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Drop 2471 -

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
10 Nov 2018 - 12:56:59 PM
www.scribd.com...📁
We knew then.
We know now.
This time - we have Gov't control.
Boomerang Suicide.
Q

H O L Y B A L L S . 👀
edit on 11/10/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Worth noting that the reason Macron is agreeing with POTUS about Europe paying more for it's own defence is because he is lobbying for a European army:

Macron made clear that he would continue to push his continental allies to spend more on a joint military, casting the proposal as a way to relieve the United States of the responsibility it assumed after World War II to help protect Europe from then-Soviet aggression.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

Worth noting that the reason Macron is agreeing with POTUS about Europe paying more for it's own defence is because he is lobbying for a European army:

Macron made clear that he would continue to push his continental allies to spend more on a joint military, casting the proposal as a way to relieve the United States of the responsibility it assumed after World War II to help protect Europe from then-Soviet aggression.

Great. We can bring all our people home to protect our own country. I'm an Isolationist. Always have been.

No matter what country you live in it should come first before all other countries.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Anything gathered like that would probably be inadmissible in court.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Ok, but "q" based their entire story on this being planned for years, with Trump hand selected to lead the Revolution, the entire time "q" has said, they have everything, they know everything, they can predict everything, everything that happens is somehow connected to their plan, "Don't worry about the Midterms"

If the midterms changed the plan, yet, you were not supposed to worry about the midterms... don't you see how 'q' is failing, just grabbing at everything knowing the believers will believe anything...

this is why "q" has started to sound more and more desperate,

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Anything gathered like that would probably be inadmissible in court.

Unless they have warrants.

😉

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Re Q Posts per day Calendar

With 6 posts today (so far)... the calendar since last Saturday reads as:

EQKOPA FF

False Flag? Situational awareness required peeps!

Probably just a coincidence but the Liverpool FC play Fulham FC in the premier League at 12:00 GMT tomorrow. Liverpool will be trying to get their 13th win in a row!

The "KOP" is the end of the stadium where the home fans sit and "A" would be a section in that area.

On Apr 15th 1989 the Hillsborough tragedy saw 96 Liverpool fans die after a stampede at their competition's ground.

It is 10802 days between Apr 15th 1989 and Nov 11th 2018 - 10802 = 1+8+2 = 11.

edit on 10-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And if they had them they would have to wait for people to be evacuated.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: xuenchen

And if they had them they would have to wait for people to be evacuated.

Then they swoop in like an Eagle.

😎

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Did you miss the post I was replying to? It asked:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Ok, but "q" based their entire story on this being planned for years, with Trump hand selected to lead the Revolution, the entire time "q" has said, they have everything, they know everything, they can predict everything, everything that happens is somehow connected to their plan, "Don't worry about the Midterms"

If the midterms changed the plan, yet, you were not supposed to worry about the midterms... don't you see how 'q' is failing, just grabbing at everything knowing the believers will believe anything...

this is why "q" has started to sound more and more desperate,

Desperation is in the eye of the beholder I suppose. Nothing about Q drops seems desperate at all. In fact, Q telling people to get out and vote/fight is no different than what Democratic leaders do, yet you wont call them desperate.

Have you ever had something planned, anything planned, and surrounding circumstances altered and/or outright changed those plans? Is anything ever set in stone? Or, by some outside force beyond human comprehension, do things happen that greatly alter/change plans?

I'm not making excuses for Q (not a firm enough believer), but I am able to recognize that manure happens, as you should be, as everyone should be. Honestly the desperation seems to be coming from you. Your posts come off as panic-infused, passive aggressiveness. Maybe you're angry, maybe you have good reason to be, maybe you dont, maybe I'm wrong, but you definitely seem to be projecting. Sit back and relax, bro, even if this is real, or fake, the world will continue on. Just go with the flow, and if it turns out to be fake, live in the glory of you being right. If it's not fake, recognize it, and accept it.

My point is that nothing anyone on this site, infinity, or any other site says will change anything. If it happens, it happens
If it doesnt, then it doesn't. Everyone, especially you being a self proclaimed anarchist, should know that corruption wont magically disappear (whether Q is real or not), and will always be around as long as we keep giving people enough power to be corrupt.

Kudos to you, and dashakik, and other nay-sayers in this whole ordeal. I cant speak for everyone, but the informative posts against Q are just as important. I appreciate hearing/seeing the information presented by both sides of any situation. History is written by the winners, but the other side is just as important. Its the "Haha you're wrong" crap that I personally wish would stop, from non-believers AND the believers. It really drags everything down and makes a lot of us not want to participate.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes, I agree with that daskakik.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This doesnt seem to have been posted here yet.

Link
edit on 10-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That is just an excuse for failed guesses.

Please direct your angst towards those who make excuses for their "failed guesses". And understand the difference between speculation, guessing, and making a prediction.

How can you announce a big event, which takes a lot of planning, and have nothing happen?

Genuine announcements, the planing involved, and people's expectations, can absolutely fall apart during the execution phase. Do you not understand this? Your skepticism is robotic and never takes chaos theory or dis-info into account.

Sure weather might cancel flights and things like that but an arrest, when all the evidence is there, isn't put off for a year just to have the dates match up again and then put off again.

Hypothetically, if someone is trying to arrest someone that doesn't want to be arrested, there is a good chance that the one attempting to make the arrest will have their plans thwarted. It depends on the circumstances/resources.

Again, go after the one's who make excuses.

edit on 10-11-2018 by eisegesis because: failed skepticism

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

PlusUltra, Note from your post of #2471, it classes David Hogg as one of Officials & Agents (Broward County)? I thought he was just a jumped up schoolkid anti-gun protestor?

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

a reply to: PlusUltra

PlusUltra, Note from your post of #2471, it classes David Hogg as one of Officials & Agents (Broward County)? I thought he was just a jumped up schoolkid anti-gun protestor?

Based on their research, anons seem to view him as a crisis actor with FBI links made into a sudden anti-gun celebrity.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Raymond Kopa was a football legend in France. He died last year. EQUIPE is what the french call a team, sometimes shortened to EQ. The national team is l'équipe de France.

Angers SCO play in Ligue 1, the first division of French football. They play their home matches at the Stade Raymond Kopa.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join