It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Your post reminded me of how unusual it was for Clarence Thomas to laugh so gleefully during the Brett Kavanaugh (ceremonial) swearing in at the White House. It was almost like Thomas and John Roberts were laughing at Ruth Ginsberg, who was slouched and looking dour, next to them.

meemgold

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: PlusUltra

$1 billion will barely get you noticed nowadays. The Bronfman sisters are stupid. Nexium is stupid. The Cabal is stupid. Haha, plus they split their inheritance, $500 million? Laughable amount to the 1%. They are nothing.

Always to think of modern business-politics in terms of the Robber Baron Period of American history.

Lawless and unregulated industries, check.
Market value manipulation, check.
Undue political influence, check.
Epic charitable trusts without accountability, check.
Media complacency, check.

Cult of personality.....check.

edit on 9-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: meempower activated

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Forgot one ....

Resistance ... Check

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Apologies for the late reaction folks...

Single guy so needed to be out on a Friday night!

NOTE that Q post #440 is a repeat of Q post ##1314!

I have previously postulated that these are Java scripts to deal with things like urls, Capital letters, security, etc.

I THINK POST #2465 IS UPDATING THESE SCRIPTS... so please expect different methods of analysis!

edit on 9-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I felt bad for her during that interview. RBG's mind was working fine, but the neuron connections from brain to mouth were misfiring.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Forgot one ....

Resistance ... Check

His father called him an NPC and he's ticked because he considers himself the top-influencer of Antifa in the last few years---heelarious. Is this satire?? He's really gonna be in trouble if his dad catches him playing with matches. XAnarchist is that you?

ETA: I just finished it and he did get in trouble for playing with the lighter.
edit on 9-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think the last stats we had said 300m+ were aware of Q and 30m+ were actively following.

If you assume 250 American citizens between 17 and 60 then that's mostly EVERYONE aware and 1 in 8 actively following?

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Forgot one ....

Resistance ... Check

MT is this guy doing satire? It's hard to tell because, well, an NPC Antifa and NPC Antifa Satire are hard to tell apart.

Youtube says Boston Antifa. He was interviewed on Info Wars and I only got to the part where he said he was standing with LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ because they were were"margarine"---I'm assuming he meant marginalized.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

You only need 10% to react.

The entire Q movement is about destroying the Deep State.

If for example they managed to assassinate the President, what would be Qs last message.

I would postulate it would be a very long list of names and addresses with the message, sorry, we let you down. Here is a list. When all else fails, long live the Second Amendment.

The vast majority of the Military are awake.

Let us hope Q can continue to keep a lid on things while using rule of law to bring the Cabal down.

Otherwise ... the first to go would be those in the public eye, such as CNN ......

P

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Forgot one ....

Resistance ... Check

His father called him an NPC and he's ticked because he considers himself the top-influencer of Antifa in the last few years---heelarious. Is this satire?? He's really gonna be in trouble if his dad catches him playing with matches. XAnarchist is that you?

ETA: I just finished it and he did get in trouble for playing with the lighter.

Satire. Using a Hammer and sickle to destroy the evil meme was a tipoff.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Could be it takes all kinds ya know

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think the last stats we had said 300m+ were aware of Q and 30m+ were actively following.

If you assume 250 American citizens between 17 and 60 then that's mostly EVERYONE aware and 1 in 8 actively following?

Purportedly, Q is international but we don't know the total population of the other countries following Q.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Thanks, I'm usually good at spotting fakes and satire but we are talking Antifa & NPC's here lol.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Is it possible that Q brought them on side for a limited period of time and now they realise they will be dealt with the same as CNN?

Just a spitballing theory!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow... that's a great catch cranky!

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think these two go together.

President Trump: "I'll never forgive [Barack Obama] for what he did to our United States military by not funding it properly."

Answer To Obama Question

I'm pretty sure that purposefully letting aspects of the military decay through chinese spy chips, weakened steel and so on is treason. I'm pretty sure he's pulled the grenade pin...

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Thanks, I'm usually good at spotting fakes and satire but we are talking Antifa & NPC's here lol.

I wasn't sure either. Pantifa is satire, can you satire satire? It is like doing a satire of local news, it is impossible for it to be funny because the local news is satire.

posted on Nov, 9 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The source in the zero hedge article is Joel Rosenberg. He holds dual citizenship - Israeli American. I read a few of his books many years ago. My grandpa clued me into him. en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Last Jihad was both his first book and the first of a five-part fictional series involving terrorism and how it may relate to Bible Prophecy. The book was written nine months before the September 11th

What’s interesting is that the plot of the book was eerily similar to what was to occur soon after

It begins with a suicide pilot crashing his private plane into the president's motorcade and ends with the president saying a silent prayer as the nuclear bombs he ordered are dropped on Iraq.

www.nytimes.com...

Terrorists use a plane to crash on American soil which sparked war in the Middle East. If I recall correctly, he reported that he used current geopolitical players using Biblical prophecy about the end of days as his guide. Piqued my interest on both the 9-11 and religious fronts so I read his books one after the other in short time. Ive checked in on him here and there through the years.
Found this bit in the NYT article interesting.

By the end of 2000, Mr. Rosenberg said, ''I had signed up with the wrong horse for president, Forbes, I wasn't going to work in the Bush White House, and I wasn't going to be the political adviser to the prime minister of Israel.

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join