It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'm going to add a bit to my earlier post post as Xue hit it with: bunch of "IF"ocrites

Algorithmic Contrarianism is in fact "if then" and nothing more. The "if's are programmed" and the "thens" are programmed and they machine plays it out regardless if it makes sense on the ground or not. When all else fails just smash things up is the fail safe.

This applies to our current situation and why Q and why now. If you control the earth and all the inhabitants and you never want to give it up, what's the first meeting about? Contingencies if any liberators show up is topic 1 on the agenda.

If you know that if people see a liberating force they will follow what can you do to stop them from doing so and not violate freewill? The liberators (DJT is just one of many, the highest symbol right now) have an "if then" programming against them.

In each brain something we call Trump Derangement Syndrome exists, which is really "if then." If "he/they arrive, then kill him/them." Anyone find examples in history where someone working to liberate has been taught a lesson? Anyone find places where people were killed as an example to those who may come later to liberate? JFK? MLK? RFK? You can go way way way back on it.

Think inversion... Seems liberators in real all die, but the movie one's succeed?
In real life is it not regular folks that are blamed for killing the liberator(s)? Crabs in the bucket...

So why Q? Each Qster broke their "If Then" programming. It is why the Q folks are not violent. It is why they share information. It is why the trust the plan. Among the many purposes of the Q posts and team efforts was to break the programming.

Many folks are still battling the internal demon of "If your liberating forces show up, kill them because the blood eating monsters are them, not us."

Once again, the blood eating monsters put a nifty little if/then in each of us saying "if you see those liberator guys then stop them because they are the blood eating monsters not us." Q calls it projection.

Notice the reactions of those we tied to the blood eating rituals?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I've also been wondering why no news stories about protests JVN...

Either, as cranky offered, we have avoided that manifestation, or there is a news black out on it.

The other thing I noticed, reading down latest comments on the "MoveOn" link, is that some events have moved to the weekend, some have had their organisers back out.

edit on 8-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: MetalThunder

Weren't there supposed to be country wide protests today because of Sessions 'leaving'?

Thought they were starting at 5pm. It's 7:30 now and no word on the lame stream.....

Not sure anything is supposed to happen brother.

I was just entertaining myself watching this instead

Zen brother

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Here's one of the protests:

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Looking into it here ya go , lol

Times square .... Surprise lol

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Update on the FBI raid of Los Angeles City Councilman Huizar

"FBI Special Agent David Nanz, who supervised the search warrant at City Hall, declined to comment on what the agents were looking for, saying the warrants executed Wednesday were under seal. He said the FBI was not planning on making any arrests in relation to the warrants on Wednesday."

"Sealed."

I put this here because I think it serves as a template and helps to understand how it goes down.

I also feel that one of these in each city will go a long way to setting the example.

FBI just doing it.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Could you please message me a link for that pic? I can't find it on chan board.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

If you search #ProtectMueller on Twiiter there are a bunch. I have seen the Whitehouse, times square and North Carolina so far.

Eta. Wow.

There's a lot.

It seems odd to me the accounts...would be interesting to check their origin.
edit on 8 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Coming supposedly to a country near you lol

Newsweek

Maybe international will get better participation

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: tiredoflooking

If you search #ProtectMueller on Twiiter there are a bunch. I have seen the Whitehouse, times square and North Carolina so far.

Boston having a large group of idiots protesting. Local news claims they are protesting for Jeff Sessions. Morons. Now they like Jeff Sessions, I'm sure he is touched by their show of love.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
I'm just saying if nothing happens on 11/11 I'm spamming This Thread with anti Q memes

Do such things even exist???

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Regarding the theory of plane crashes and military ship sinkings being caused by "dodgy steel" or hacked motherboards:

Norway's warship crashes with oil tanker.

How on earth do you not see an oil tanker in front of you?

Note also that it happened at 04:00am and it appears to be Norway's ONLY warship.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Interesting praying medic piece on Whitaker.

Rather than Jeff Sessions (or John Huber) being the stealth bomber Q referred to before the elections, I believe it was a reference to Whitaker. (We were given space for a name with 8 letters and Whitaker fits.)

Other details on use of military to keep the peace.

link   
Hmmm, found this while musing on how ANTIFA is like a new KKK:

That did not end the violence, however, and as atrocities became more widespread, Radical legislatures throughout the region began to pass very restrictive laws, impose martial law in some Klan dominated counties, and actively hunt Klan leaders. In 1871, Congress held hearings on the Klan and passed a harsh anti-Klan law modeled after a North Carolina statute. Under the new federal law, Southerners lost their jurisdiction over the crimes of assault, robbery and murder, and the president was authorized to declare martial law and suspend the writ of habeas corpus. Night riding and the wearing of masks were expressly prohibited. Hundreds of Klansmen were arrested, but few actually went to prison.

Thank SPLC

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Let the cyberwar commence I am thinking. Could get nasty quick

edit on 1182018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
RBG fell and broke 3 ribs

Go home reality, you are drunk!

The look on the princess' face is awesome.

Or is it me?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Congrats Dashen, lucky 13!

Timelines are fluid NOT concrete. Updated 3xs since last post. Safe to assume others are also being updated.

Detractors will detract. 4%

Our southern border is SECURED. Brief an hour ago confirmed to us.

Panicking produces poor performance.
HEAVY panic. NOT US! We are Colder than Ever.

BOLO for crumbs regarding NM / CA

Media protection mode/blackout, obvious.

Nobody found the candy for Halloween? Think FL.
No tricks / treats just Justice. BIGGER. CONFERENCE with whom? Bye Feinstein

Darkness is darkest before first light.

Semper Fidelis my fellow patriots

DO NOT worry about ML, what I can say is that ops are currently special AND localized. Not like hollywood does it, clandestine unless overspill.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I just do not get these protests.

I guess the Mueller fantasy is the left's Q.

I read an article that said just that, cannot remember where...

Except Mueller investigation is all but done. If I mention that to a leftie on Twitter they have memes that show all the arrests in the Mueller probe and they think there are more coming. This has been pushed by the media as well until just before midterms when the tide started to change.

They started reporting the investigation was wrapping up and people should not have "high expectations".

Q leads haven't started yet and the crimes are very real and directly related to government in the worst way. A lot is open source. The media just doesn't lead you there.

I suppose if these people aren't indicted we could end up in the same boat.

Trump isn't going to let that happen, he didnt have to fire Sessions he had a reason and it must be to facilitate action.

He knew there would be backlash so he waited for SCOTUS and for the midterms and not a day longer.

Wictor's theory is this acting AG can indict people and once this is done they cannot be overturned even if they nominate a standing AG.

He predicts BIG indictments.

It's true whoever does that will take massive blowback.

So if Whitaker he can indict then step down. The ball will keep rolling.

Similar to how Trump used Scaramucchi as a hatchet man then he resigned.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: dashen
I'm just saying if nothing happens on 11/11 I'm spamming This Thread with anti Q memes

Do such things even exist???

They will, and watch out, because it won’t be a non-memeing leftist making them.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
tl5be4e283.png[/pic]]Clock

11/11 lines up with April 15 drops

The focus here is on LL RBG and the supreme court promise.

SC - Supreme Court.
RBG.
AS 187 / Clown Black (Brennan).
Q

I would guess (memory fades) that we assumed "SC" was supreme court.

Knowing what we know right now in the now. RBG goes down, Whitaker in. Gowdy on TV (authorized and scripted a year ago?) to advocate for an SC - Special Council. Would that not please the dims? A Special Council looking into the LL matter brings down both the House of Reps and the entire Clinton/Obama Machine and would be a boom.

I expect the loudest dims are angry over Whitaker because he steps right in, there is no year to get up to speed, he does not need new people, and he knows the cases.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join