It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
So ginsburg fell

Broke three ribs

Went home and experienced discomfort

Went back to the hospital.

Does that sound reasonable to anyone?

Well yeah it's perfectly normal.

I mean anybody would do that at her age right?

⚔💥⚔

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

I've been wondering that same thing,

And also if possibly both shootings were targeting specific people.

But for what reason? I don't know enough about any of them so it's just speculation on my part.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Meanwhile..... How is Iran ? Got a minute ?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Because all it takes is one liners. Look at qs 1st and 34th posts. Big fails.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
How about this news ?

Should be a fun meeting LoL
edit on 1182018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
RE: Q post 2450

We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Bold emphasis mine

BRAVE NEW WORLD -

Didn't Bush Sr. say this? Wasn't it a direct reference and the begining of putting it out there publicly the plans for a NEW WORLD ORDER or ONE WORLD ORDER?

Phrase makes me cringe. I don't believe this phrase has ever been taken as anything other than BAD.

And then Q follows up with post 2460

en.wikipedia.org...Martial_law📁
en.wikipedia.org...📁 "
..or in response to chaos associated with protests and mob action,"
Article 1, Section 9 of the US Constitution states,
"The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended,
unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion
the public Safety may require it."
Q

bold emphasis mine MARTIAL LAW!

This, again, makes me very very nervous about where exactly we are headed.
MOB ACTION.... water cannon their arsses and lock them all up. But don't suspend MY rights because a few 'tifta-turds' want to run around and be mean.

How are these two phrases not getting more attention and push back?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

I'm an observer.

I know where all this is ultimately headed. I read my Bible. One way or another, it's not good for those of us who love our individual liberties and freedoms and the right to live in peace. Keep that in mind.

Right now, the US looks very like the time when the Roman Republic (very similar to what we were supposed to have) collapsed into Empire. The hell of it was that it was actually the Republican forces that made a strongman necessary in many ways. Sure, they guarded, or thought they did, tradition, but their version of tradition had warped into high corruption. But, in weeding out corruption via a strongman, the Empire was born. It never again returned to what it had been.

We live in dangerous times. God grant we are being led by those with more wisdom than they had in Rome.
edit on 8-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You have the right to assemble and voice your concerns.

You do not have the right to assemble with the aim of causing mayhem. You do not have the right to assemble and attack people.

You should not be able to assemble while you are masked so that you cannot be identified after attacking someone.

You may also not get paid by an organization for causing mayhem. In this case you are paid spies and should be locked up as treasonous dogs.

That is why military!

P

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Is this line:

referencing the bible John 9:39 (NIV):

Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Seeing the latest MSM, I'd bet a good size population in these protest cities would cheer them on.

Have to protect infrastructure.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I too read the bible, and the parallels are highly disturbing at times.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
RE: Q post 2450

We are going to show you a new world.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Bold emphasis mine

BRAVE NEW WORLD -

Didn't Bush Sr. say this? Wasn't it a direct reference and the begining of putting it out there publicly the plans for a NEW WORLD ORDER or ONE WORLD ORDER?

Phrase makes me cringe. I don't believe this phrase has ever been taken as anything other than BAD.

And then Q follows up with post 2460

en.wikipedia.org...Martial_law📁
en.wikipedia.org...📁 "
..or in response to chaos associated with protests and mob action,"
Article 1, Section 9 of the US Constitution states,
"The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended,
unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion
the public Safety may require it."
Q

bold emphasis mine MARTIAL LAW!

This, again, makes me very very nervous about where exactly we are headed.
MOB ACTION.... water cannon their arsses and lock them all up. But don't suspend MY rights because a few 'tifta-turds' want to run around and be mean.

How are these two phrases not getting more attention and push back?

JVN, folks kicking around the martial law post, and the post from last year are not going to suddenly take it out of context and deem it a sign we've been hoodwinked.

The dark ones do what is called inversion. They take a truth and invert it. DJT mentioned 1000pts of light, he also mentioned it in the context of defeating the effort. Brave New World is C_A Huxely nonsense yes, but taking their BS and turning on them implies we are Brave for forging ahead into a world we have not been a part of yet.

As for the Martial law issue, my sense is not that the entire 2000 x 3000 mile country will be in lock down - impossible anyway. I took the implication that Q folk are very, very aware of what was planned "in case" and are letting everyone know that should small events take place, Q et al are aware.

Some things must play out, that is how it is, and others can be stopped before they manifest - we never see them so...

Lastly, there is something folks might not be aware of re:manifestation. Super, super, super simple: You can manifest a reality by identifying what you want (there are limitations...). You can also often avoid a reality manifestation by knowing what might be possible and choosing another option.

I have stated there are enough Q folks to alter the reality creation (this is the esoteric part of Q) The Martial Law posts very well could have easily encouraged us to all bypass it. (thankfully it will be another failed Q prediction except that it wasn't really a prediction...)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I do not argue that. The fact that they show up with masks should get them cuffed and loaded into the paddy wagon immediately.

Which is my point. But marshal law? That is far far too far.

Localized marshal law ? maybe ... ? ... But the folks on this site have fought against that idea since it's inception.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks cranky.... that did seem to settle my mind a touch. What you say makes sense.

Again, thank you.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The entire movement has many parallels. Sometimes it is comforting, sometimes it is terrifying.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Weren't there supposed to be country wide protests today because of Sessions 'leaving'?

Thought they were starting at 5pm. It's 7:30 now and no word on the lame stream.....

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: pheonix358

I do not argue that. The fact that they show up with masks should get them cuffed and loaded into the paddy wagon immediately.

Which is my point. But marshal law? That is far far too far.

Localized marshal law ? maybe ... ? ... But the folks on this site have fought against that idea since it's inception.

You must abide by the laws of your country.

One of those laws, provide for martial law to be imposed in critical situations.

The major problem is that elements in LEO just stand aside and let it happen because they are in on it.

Therefore there is no choice but to impose martial law while you clean up.

Why haven't the masked mayhem ass hats been arrested?

That is why Martial Law may be needed.

P

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Someone posted this to 8chan. Supposedly from about an hour ago. For those wondering if the 11.4 arrest had been carried out in secret.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join