It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Kavenaugh had people praying for him. I know because I was one of them. I say my God is better than theirs

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Kavenaugh had people praying for him. I know because I was one of them. I say my God is better than theirs

AFM, it sure looks like the hack witches misfired and hit RBG and Soto...

Fascinating picture. Thomas liberated? His smile sure seems genuine these days...

twitter.com...

photo

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
I understand this is a rightists/extreme-right conspiracy site, and I understand this thread, in particular, has the 'q' hive-mind and further right than conservative, but are you seriously going to entertain the idea that Martial law is "good" or what you want, like, you would be willing to give into a military Junta... this is lunacy

No.

It's not good, acceptable, or appropriate.

It would take a lot more than some soy-powered, hoodie-wearing, trash can abusers for me to be OK with ML.

On the other hand, a standing army against the duely elected government, state or federal, regarless of party in power, is a different story.

ML is not going to happen. On the need-to-do-that meter we are at a 0.5 out of 100.

So don't worry about it.

Oh, and don't come to me with anything ayone else has said.

I think for myself, and you just got my thoughts.

I'm not here to defend anyone else who thinks this might be a good avenue to persue, even if I agree with them or disagree with them on other points.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Fascinating picture. Thomas liberated? His smile sure seems genuine these days...

photo

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Guardian: Bronfman helped Trudeau into power and also helped him take money offshore

Stephen Bronfman, who played key role in Canadian PM’s rise, was involved in complex offshore web, leaked papers show

The chief fundraiser and senior adviser to the Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, who played a critical role in the rise to power of the charismatic politician, was involved in the movement of millions of dollars to offshore havens, the Paradise Papers reveal. Stephen Bronfman, heir to the Seagram fortune, who was instrumental in Trudeau’s successful bid for the leadership of the Canadian Liberal party in 2013 and the premiership two years later, engaged through his family investment business in a complex web of entities in the US, Israel and the Cayman Islands. Multimillion-dollar cashflows between the three jurisdictions might legally have avoided taxes in the US, Canada and Israel.

Connect the Dots patriots....Rothschild, Bronfman, NXIVM, Human Trafficking, Trudeau, Clinton Foundation.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I have been thinking Watnick was indeed a spy but for Trump.

As you recall Trump wanted him to stay on (nat sec counsel?) after Flynn left. Then Trump placed him as national security adviser to Sessions.

Perhaps he was keeping Trump apprised of DOJ happenings. Trump doesn't trust just anyone and he sure seemed to trust him and Flynn.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

photo

Is it just me, or is there something weird with the way Sotomayor is standing, like she's slouching or something?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

www.theatlantic.com...

To all interested in Watnik,

Thirty-one-year-old Ezra Cohen-Watnick holds the intelligence portfolio on the National Security Council—but almost everything about him is a mystery.

Yet what we don’t know about Cohen-Watnick far outstrips what we do. Was he a central player in the Nunes scandal, or just a bystander? Has he retained his job due to his talent, or is he being protected because he's advancing the agenda of powerful West Wing patrons? What, besides loyalty to the president, are his credentials? Is he Flynn's mole on the council, or does he not even know the deposed national-security adviser all that well? Is he brash and difficult to work with, or modest and brilliant? And perhaps most important: Now that he has the president’s ear, what will he whisper into it?

Lots and lots more at the link

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

photo

Is it just me, or is there something weird with the way Sotomayor is standing, like she's slouching or something?

Yes, she knows. She is barely present in that photo...

link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It's been said she has health issues too.

link   

Looks like she's pinching a loaf

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

HOLY CRAP!! FLORIDA VOTER Films Broward County Election Officials Transferring Ballots in Rented Truck on Election Night! (VIDEO)

Holy crap is right!!!
edit on 8-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

Ties in nicely with this,

Rubio Sounds the Alarm: Broward County Election Officials Trying to Steal Election – Produce Thousands of Ballots 43 Hrs After Polls Closed

Marco Rubio ✔ @marcorubio #Florida law requires counties report early voting & vote-by-mail within 30 minutes after polls close. 43 hours after polls closed 2 Democrat strongholds #BrowardCounty & #PalmBeachCounty are still counting & refusing to disclose how many ballots they have left to count. #Sayfie 1:07 PM - Nov 8, 2018

www.thegatewaypundit.com... lection-night/
www.thegatewaypundit.com... s-43-hrs-after-polls-closed/
edit on 8-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I think that's a good read L&L!

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Back brace perhaps... a la Hillary?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

But Q said martial law would happen. And that podesta and hrc would be arrested. Hasnt happened so why are people still believing in Q?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'm going to address this from a different angle then the "what hypocrites." Being a hypocrite is not really a thing, only an odd accepted form of external judgment, so we'll leave that alone.

Rather this is an example of Algorithmic Contrarianism. This is the machine (not the twit bot but akin to twit bot) speaking as it is designed to. The machine is programmed to only respond to the opposite of what is being proposed no matter what that is.

Example. The sky is blue, "not it isn't people just see it as blue but it has not color" "okay, the sky is neutral" "no it isn't the sky has color obviously." "So what color is the sky" "I don't even care because it doesn't even matter." See what is going on there? Ever feel like when you are talking with someone you cannot win?

Watch her body, her brain, her "thinking" as she responds to a valid point.

This is why people don't get any of this madness. They see their controllers doing things they could never do, like tweet two entirely contradictory thoughts and stand as though they are being reasonable. The controllers seek control, not consistency, not truth, or love, but control and that singular purpose can be seen in the language.

Algorithmic Contrarianism is not your friend, it is not logical and it is surely not about Unity.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeah, it's been fascinating to watch.

First there was the literal turn on the dime from Comey bad to Comey being a hero. Now we go from Sessions being this horrible old racist bigot to suddenly being that guy they are going to hold an organized week of mass protests over. It's truly fascinating to watch.

I'm almost think Trump ought to fire Kavanaugh because that would truly, truly be a thing of beauty to behold after all the outrage of his hearings.
edit on 8-11-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: CoramDeo

But Q said martial law would happen. And that podesta and hrc would be arrested. Hasnt happened so why are people still believing in Q?

And you didn't read my entire post...

I said not to come to me with things other people said.

I laid out my opinion.

How the hell would I know why other people believe the way they do?

Do I look like a freaking oracle?

My apologies for being curt in my response, but seriously.

Either you agree or disagree with, in part or entirely with, my statement.

Anything outside of that little box, is not mine, unless you see my name on the post.

I'll discuss my opinions, but I'm not going to argue what is or is not in someone else's mind.

edit on 8-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: Added decorum, I think...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Same thing as Comey.

They hated him and then loved him later.

bunch of "IF"ocrites 😎

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think Q Post #34 deserves a re-read in relation to what is now playing out:

Q Clearance Patriot
My fellow Americans, over the course of the next several days you will undoubtedly realize that we are taking back our great country (the land of the free) from the evil tyrants that wish to do us harm and destroy the last remaining refuge of shining light. On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (actionable 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted.
Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials.
On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast. We will be initiating the Emergency Broadcast System (EMS) during this time in an effort to provide a direct message (avoiding the fake news) to all citizens. Organizations
and/or people that wish to do us harm during this time will be met with swift fury
– certain laws have been pre-lifted to provide our great military the necessary authority to handle and conduct these operations (at home and abroad).

1) We need to keep an eye out for senior officials being arrested,
2) We need to keep an eye out for airports/ports having blackouts, or planes turned round,
3) We need to keep an eye out for Organisations being met with swift fury (Indivisible, CF, OSF, etc.?)
4) We need to keep an ear out for new articles on the Emergency Broadcast System?
edit on 8-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join