It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

We know full well he decided a year ago.

What is in this tweet is the idea I put forth yesterday - he's going to declas much more then the 10 pages requested...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Why did she fall? What is the predicate?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I heard a guest last night, either on Tucker or Hannity, state that Acting AG Whitaker CANNOT sign FISA's. I guess because of the term limitations of an AAG.

Can anyone confirm? If so, how would that affect the plan?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

twitter.com...

I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

No, they don't, and NGO's have exploited this fact that these #Resistance liberals will come out for anything, MoveON, Indivisible etc, Top-down organisations that get massive donations and funding, all these parades also get sponsorships and additional funding (not talking about Soros)

then you have other political party groups like the DSA, and RefuseFascism (RCP) that us this as requirement tactics and photo-optics

combine that with the fact the majority of american anarchists are cowards and all these parades are pure trash...

these protest planned had been planned for years, it was going to be in response to Mueller getting fired, they just switched the subject/wording but it is the same "planning"

this is not a grass-roots unplanned "march" this is a parade basically, imagine being a Liberal and marching because Sessions got fired...

that is pathetic
edit on 8-11-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Aallanon
RBG story changing.

Now it’s “at least” 3 ribs.

Subtle but major

There are no coincidences!

This is staged or planned.

It could just be the fall was worse than they thought. RBG has pretty much gone on record as saying she is trying to stay on the court until a Democrat can replace her. (viz, her plans to stay on the court until she's in her 90's.) Of course it's obvious to any outside observer that this is extremely unlikely. I said earlier this year that I think she has maybe another year at most, and I stand behind that.

Let's hope someone waterboards her with Ripple.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That non-profit is so new it doesn't really have a record at any of the most reliable sites that track such groups.

The ONLY thing that I found was a letter of determination from the IRS that establishes that they meet the criteria for a non-profit org.

From the letter, it looks like they came online in January of 2018.

These two below are listed as co-executive directors:

Co-Executive Director
Leah Greenberg

Co-Executive Director
Ezra Levin

EIN: 81-4944067

Main Address
PO Box 43884
Washington, DC 20010 USA

That's all I have. Time to get back to work.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: KewlDaddyFatty
I heard a guest last night, either on Tucker or Hannity, state that Acting AG Whitaker CANNOT sign FISA's. I guess because of the term limitations of an AAG.

Can anyone confirm? If so, how would that affect the plan?

We've been here before when POTUS canned Sally Yates.

Not true.

Whitaker can sign FISA warrents.

And he can bench press them as well.

Yes, the New Acting Attorney General Can Sign FISA Applications

That is all.

edit on 8-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: butchered name fixed

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

When was she last seen in public?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thank you for this ongoing thread to you, all of the ANONS and especially Q.

Keep it going as unlike old solders; the evil ones will not just fade away.

I am not really religious but a shout out to GOD; PLEASE BLESS AMERICA

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
RGB related,

The fall happened in her office at the Supreme Court in Washington. Ms Ginsburg, 85, went home but was in discomfort and went to George Washington University hospital on Thursday morning, a statement said. Tests showed that she had fractured three ribs on her left side and she has been admitted for observation and treatment. It meant that Ms Ginsburg - the most senior justice on the court's liberal wing - was not present for Thursday's investiture of Brett Kavanaugh, whose appointment led to protests following allegations of sexual misconduct.

President Donald Trump, who nominated Mr Kavanaugh and described the claims against him as a "hoax", attended his investiture.

Looks like she's probably OK.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Is it possible RBG faked this fall and claimed "discomfort" just so she wouldn't have to attend the ceremony for Brett Kavanaugh this morning? We know RBG hates our president, and he and our FLOTUS were in attendance.

Just sayin'...

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Last time I saw her she was the life of the party lol .....

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Is it possible RBG faked this fall and claimed "discomfort" just so she wouldn't have to attend the ceremony for Brett Kavanaugh this morning? We know RBG hates our president, and he and our FLOTUS were in attendance.

Just sayin'...

Very possible.

She's in a psychological dilemma 😎

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Aallanon

Last time I saw her she was the life of the party lol .....

I thought that picture meme should have been "that's supposed to be Loretta Lynch sitting next to me right now..."

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Sounded like BS to me but nobody corrected him. Glad it's not true.

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That is when the REAL fun begins

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I worded wrongly but you get the metaphor I was aiming for?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Why would Q give us Watnik?

posted on Nov, 8 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So does anyone else find it convenient that RGB has her fall the day after mid terms? Perhaps she is getting the Weekend at Bernies treatment? Perhaps she is in GITMO? It will be interesting to see if her condition takes a turn for the worse in the next few days.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join