It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Anagram fun:

DJT "Leakin' James Comey"

"Joke is, a calm enemy"
Or
"Calm enemy is a joke"

What has Come[y] been saying elsewhere? Not in front of a committee? Not reported?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Anyone catch that 'light to dark' - 'dark to light' moment on Foxnews (Katherine reporter @ Capitol Hill) just a minute ago, 17:27 est ? Talking about Cohen collusion.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

New FBI Docs Released on Hillary Clinton Email Investigation – Clinton Insiders Questioned by Feds Used Identical Talking Points

New FBI docs were released Friday on the Hillary Clinton private server/email investigation.

102 pages were omitted and many of the pages had redactions, however the notes revealed that people connected to Hillary Clinton acted surprised about her private server, claimed they “didn’t recall” anything and used identical talking points when answering questions by the feds.

Strange. Almost like they colluded to get their stories straight in order to create a desire outcome. Projection, or just a big ol' CT???

Smells fishy for sure. Any particular reason you used 'projection'? Only ask because Q has asked us to define 'Projection' in around 20 posts.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

New FBI Docs Released on Hillary Clinton Email Investigation – Clinton Insiders Questioned by Feds Used Identical Talking Points

New FBI docs were released Friday on the Hillary Clinton private server/email investigation.

102 pages were omitted and many of the pages had redactions, however the notes revealed that people connected to Hillary Clinton acted surprised about her private server, claimed they “didn’t recall” anything and used identical talking points when answering questions by the feds.

Strange. Almost like they colluded to get their stories straight in order to create a desire outcome. Projection, or just a big ol' CT???

Something straight out of Law & Order Criminal Intent !!

They automatically thought Hillary was a winner and assumed "protection" forever was there 😎

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
CNN (C_A)Just Says It: Rosenstein and Comey Messed With Trump Because They Wanted Him To Be ‘Reined In’

Link — Obama administration Director of National Intelligence James Clapper held a meeting in his last days in office to discuss the idea of going to a Supreme Court justice to block President Donald Trump’s inauguration, according to a high-level member of the intelligence community who spoke with a Big League Politics source.

Clapper discussed blocking the inauguration on the grounds that Trump was an illegitimate president due to alleged Russian interference in the election, according to the sources.

Clapper discussed going to one of three female Supreme Court justices to make the case that alleged Russian interference could invalidate Trump’s claim to the presidency.

The last line. Clapper was likely going to RBG with a YAHOO STORY to invalidate the will of the entire country. Consider that, a planted YAHOO, FU&%$jng YAHOO story was the entire validation! Failed dumpster fire Yahoo!!!

Is anyone, anyone at all, still under the impression these folks "care" about you, me or the dog? Anyone? Consider how fearful they are of DJT that a YAHOO story is the prime weapon and then consider how one can support Clapper, Brennen, Obama, and the rest as the true saviors.

Minor Cranky Rant over.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Smells fishy for sure. Any particular reason you used 'projection'? Only ask because Q has asked us to define 'Projection' in around 20 posts.

EMN, Of course, per Q. The system of, and forgive me, "whoever smelt it dealt it," is the system of Projection. Frankly, Projection is just false flag semantics. So they "collude" to get their story straight, and then claim DJT is colluding. Endless semantics to take their actions and efforts and place them on another.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks Cranky! Your posts are well appreciated for reading comprehension between the lines.

qmap.pub... - just crashed, too many users online!
edit on 7-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Q movement

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

That was a great rundown of the China/Huewei thread TOL.

I agree, China is waging a non traditional war in more ways than one.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Interesting tweet just now...

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Chinese Empire over 3000 years old.

America?

Blip in human history.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Canada

God Bless America!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

What an effing embarrassment to Canada. Trust me. We DON'T LIKE HIM!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Q #2562

Hillary, you thieving evil witch may I have my hard earned money back?
On the Dante inferno scale aren't thieves/fraud the lowest of low?

The same music is used for the closing credits in the movie “Clinton Cash” - starts around 1:02:43.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Anyone catch that 'light to dark' - 'dark to light' moment on Foxnews (Katherine reporter @ Capitol Hill) just a minute ago, 17:27 est ? Talking about Cohen collusion.

17.27 = 17

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Clinton Foundation whistleblowers come forward, Rep. Meadows says

Allison Mack faces 15 years to life in prison

Music Connection. Back Nxivm. As our friend Warrior has pointed out on numerous occasions, and as was explored here extensively in spring, Nxivm is bigger then it appears, across several platforms of control. My Sense is Q is pointing to the fact that this connection is both exposed and broken.

Q... hit us up with a hint in the envelopes. Folks are just dying to know

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG
That tweet will make the evil empire try even harder to take him down.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Allison Mack faces 15 years to life in prison

I hope we get to her Bronfman-Illuminati handlers. This is just a small girl from smallville who was promised fame and fortune if she participated in the Luciferian racket.

As for Mueller being a covert white hat: Maybe he turned, but his History is most certainly not white hat if we look at his connections and activity back when he was FBI.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

No, actually that was Trumps uncle, Fred.

John G. Trump
Electrical Engineer and inventor...worked with Tesla.
en.wikipedia.org...

Thats right, Fred is his father. I edited my post.

I edited mine too.
John Trump was a genius engineer and inventor, called in by the FBI to review/assess Tesla papers seized after Tesla died.

And has been reported by others, John Trump told the FBI 'there was nothing of importance there'.

We have all thought J Trump was blowing smoke to the FBI but, maybe not.

Could use deeper investigation to clear it up one way or another.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Says you but the people voted for him.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

that doesn't stop us here in America

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join