It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 340
<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Good catch CM!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Plot Thickens...

Ecuadorian president Lenin Moreno said in a radio interview Thursday that British officials have offered adequate assurances for WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to vacate the South America country’s embassy in London, according to the Associated Press.

More SKY news

Wonder if he pops up on the mirror date correlating to when he was supposedly extracted?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Thanks for that extra info and refresher. That pos is out on the street sometime next year and the other sick bastard Epstein is off scot free.

I like to think a special eternal hell hole has been reserved for them in the very near future.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What we are all wanting to ask her

Rofl

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

DC could be electrical current?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Excerpted From Q Post #2561

"ACTING AG PRIMARY PURPOSE?
SCARAMUCCI MODEL?
PUBLIC OPINION (OPTICS) DO NOT MATTER."

What do the first 2 lines imply?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: The GUT

Like you, I'm hoping the floating of William Barr as Jeff Session's replacement ,is just to take focus off of Whitaker, so Whitaker can drop the damn hammer before 2018 comes to an end.

Care, I expect whit's stint is going to be short - by design. People are trained, have trained for ages, for a specific task. They are not there to make friends, make a life after gov, make friends or be political. They have a task - he will do it, then leave.

Companies hire henchman to do the dirty work and then they go when the new structure is in place. This may also be a stall to get the person he wants as AG who may have to wait until he is no longer in Congress [Gowdy?] Third, it can also be a way to get a leaker [as someone else has suggested] by leaking different names to different people. Another tactic is to phrase copies of a document slightly differently [or change fonts] and distribute them to suspected leakers and look for the phrasing in a leak. This could be words, order of actions, or other such that would not be evident when the group is discussing it.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Usually underscores are used in naming of software subroutines/programs.

The majority of phrases I've seen in Q posts where underscores are used look like "Run commands" for a program... I think some trigger actual operations.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Is anyone else following the investigation in Detroit? I see bits and pieces of it every now and then.

BREAKING: Dozens of fetuses and infant remains were found after raids on two metro Detroit cemeteries connected to the Perry Funeral Home investigation. In October, officers found 36 fetuses in cardboard boxes and 27 more in freezers - WXYZ

This was after their 8 (12?) hour scouring of the city last month or the month before when they found a lot of missing children. I believe there is another funeral home involved, where they also found fetuses. Anyone else have anymore information?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
What we are all wanting to ask her

Rofl

twitter.com...

8chan anon has a pic - my copy is too small, that shows the sequence with the Bush's. It is interesting.

Let us ask Q to give us a hint in the next few drops. What was in the notes Q?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Scaramuchi came into the Trump admin for a very short time, to perform a specific purpose, and was let go. Exactly what Whitaker is doing.

edit on 6-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
NVM, PJ got it ^^^^^^^
edit on 6-12-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

BooM! I presume that is the marker.
Also,
PEN = 17

And from 'X' guest:

XMAS -
DECODE: X=24 [M=13] A=1 S=19

2+4+1+3+1+1+9 =21 minus the four letter code XMAS = 17 = 17=Q

OR

24+19+1 = 44 + M=13 = Obama is the leader of M[s]-13

There's a Q post #1100 with a line "XMAS in DC" = MS-13 in DC. ?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Scaramuchi came into the Trump admin for a very short time, to perform a specific purpose, and was let go. Exactly what Whitaker is doing.

I understand that correlation. But what did Anthony Scaramuchi do that was special or unusual?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

So Scaramucchi was brought in to do a bunch of dirty work then "fired"quickly.

A lot of people thought that this was all planned by design.

Whitaker is likely the same idea.

If he indicts big names then a different AG steps in those indictments will proceed but the "bad guy" is gone from the picture.

"Hatchet man"

Wictor made a video with these thoughts a while back.

edit on 6 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I don’t remember exactly what he did. That’s not important. It’s the fact that he came in for a short amount of time, played his part, then rolled out. Seems that’s exactly what Whitaker is going to do.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Usually underscores are used in naming of software subroutines/programs.

The majority of phrases I've seen in Q posts where underscores are used look like "Run commands" for a program... I think some trigger actual operations.

Hmm, yes this is good. Regarding "DC" - electrical current. Thought about that and batteries.

Man, by the time this cryptic Q saga comes to an end we'll be certified spy/code breakers. LOL

link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

As in Edward Leedskalnin?

Nice, but no.

Or, how about Ed King of masonicinfo.com

Maybe.

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky,

That 25 Dec 2017 - 11:40:34 AM timestamp of reduces to 11:11 (4+3+4=11). Also 40 would be POTUS40=Carter?

This 12 Dec 2017 - 2:03:32 PM timestamp is an indirect mirror; reducing to 23:32. 12 Dec is ALSO a 12:12 repeat.

I LIKE your idea of an intersection indicated by X... it replays that film with Jodie Foster where they finally interpreted alien signals by folding paper plans in 12 dimensions.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He fired a bunch of people.

new topics

top topics

<< 337  338  339    341  342  343 >>

join