It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 337
<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: dashen
By the way Jeb reacted to whatever Laura Bush showed him I am guessing that it is a card with a giant letter Q on it or a brochure to Guantanamo Bay or a subpoena.
He reacted so quick it must have been something jarring

Hillary Clinton got a note also. She opened and looked at it with a disgusted face, and then started staring at the ceiling like oh God... why here and why now?

Assuming the "Hillary" at the funeral wasn't the actress double that she often uses. 😎

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Yep, agree with you on that.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6468367/Ecuador-says-Britain-guaranteed-not-extradite-Julian-Assange.html

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Seems like there is a catch...

Britain has guaranteed not to extradite Julian Assange to 'any country where he'd face the death penalty'

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I forget sometimes that there are moderate Christians in the world. You could say I live in the Bible belt part of Canada. Very conservative and xtian.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

thehill.com...< br />

When a House subcommittee chairman bangs his gavel next week to convene an unprecedented investigative hearing into the Clinton Foundation, two questions will linger as pre-eminent: Is the Clinton family charity really the international do-gooder that earned a perfect four-star rating from Charity Navigator, or does it suffer from corruption and illegalities as conservatives allege? And if it is the latter, how much evidence of wrongdoing does the government possess?

The answer to the second question may reside in 6,000 pages of evidence attached to a whistleblower submission filed secretly more than a year ago with the IRS and FBI.

That evidence was assembled by a private firm called MDA Analytics LLC, run by accomplished ex-federal criminal investigators, who alleged the Clinton Foundation engaged in illegal activitiesand may be liable for millions of dollars in delinquent taxes and penalties.

In addition to the IRS, the firm's partners have had contact with prosecutors in the main Justice Department in Washington and FBI agents in Little Rock, Arkansas. And just last week, a federal prosecutor suddenly asked for documents from their private investigation.

"It is a very good roadmap for investigation," said retired FBI supervisory agent Jeffrey Danik, a prior practicing certified public accountant who helped the bureau make some of its most complex financial fraud and terrorism cases during a 29-year career.

"When you have the organization's own lawyers using words like 'quid pro quo,' 'conflicts of interest' and 'whistleblower protections,' you have enough to get permission to start interviewing and asking questions," he said.

A prosecutor working for Huber called MDA Analytics last week, seeking copies of their evidence, according to sources. The firm told the prosecutor that the FBI has possessed the evidence in its Little Rock office since early 2018, the sources said.

Specifically, the memo warned the foundation had not created policies and procedures "required by law" and that some of its leaders "appear to have interests that do not always align with those of the Foundation."

It also raised the possibility of illegal activities, saying the foundation and its managers held an "anti-compliance attitude" and that there were lower-level employees who "begged" for whistleblower protections after witnessing "less than fully compliant behavior or even worse are asked to participate in or condone it."

The report even raised the possibility that donors were expecting favors at State or from the former president's government connections in return for money.

Quid pro quo donations, a culture of non-compliance, travel abuses and commingling of personal with charitable business are serious issues, especially when Americans trusted the Clinton Foundation to spend $2.5 billion tax free in the name of charity.

Merry Xmas

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: bknapple32
Forgive the noob question.. How do we know this is the same person each time.. Meaning what designates the uniqueness of the account to folks on 4chan? Whats to stop someone attempting to copycat i guess is my larger question?

Q uses a tripcode that would be nearly impossible to duplicate or hack. I don't understand the full tech details of it, but it was set up in a way that even the board owner ( BO ) couldn't copycat it if he tried.

Q used a tripcode that got hacked .

Qs password was a clue , then evolved to having an unhackable trip .

Lurk moar.

I'm aware. Which was essentially the reason why the /patriotsfight/ board went up.

Trust me, i don't need to lurk moar.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

CM, you didn't like this new translation then?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

www.thesun.ie/news/3480150/body-language-expert-says-trumps-arrival-at-george-hw-bushs-funeral-was-like-a-lion-startling-a-herd-of-animals/

www.thesun.ie...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

A prosecutor working for Huber called MDA Analytics last week, seeking copies of their evidence, according to sources. The firm told the prosecutor that the FBI has possessed the evidence in its Little Rock office since early 2018, the sources said.

Maybe that was what they were loading onto the plane in Arkansa?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I have no idea what I'm talking about ether......

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's not that I don't like it, Rel. It's that I don't understand.

Besides, the mods removed your post, so I guess they didn't like your translation?
edit on 6-12-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Yeah, right

More likely
"Ohh my god, what will Mr National Emabarassment do this time ?"
Naturally enough...30 seconds later

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Is it talking to cabal?

E.g. "What are you trying to get from your black mass?"

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

11 = number signifying cabal/luciferians and symbolic of Twin Towers.
41 = POTUS41 = George HW Bush
911= World Trade Center.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

A few page's back you trashed me for posting a link to neon. Said you laugh at it.. Now he's your goto guy for Q?

Your programing is beyond repair dude. Your all over the place

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli

originally posted by: bknapple32
Forgive the noob question.. How do we know this is the same person each time.. Meaning what designates the uniqueness of the account to folks on 4chan? Whats to stop someone attempting to copycat i guess is my larger question?

Q uses a tripcode that would be nearly impossible to duplicate or hack. I don't understand the full tech details of it, but it was set up in a way that even the board owner ( BO ) couldn't copycat it if he tried.

Q used a tripcode that got hacked .

Qs password was a clue , then evolved to having an unhackable trip .

Lurk moar.

I'm aware. Which was essentially the reason why the /patriotsfight/ board went up.

Trust me, i don't need to lurk moar.

Why ask the original Q then ?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Or fast moving wildfire from deep state?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The explanation by XAnarchistX was the best I've seen yet. Which does appear to make sense when you look at the few other posts with 'XMAS'.

One formula worked out to be...
RUSSIA = Clintons
'PROJECTION' = Bush Jr

I'll be onto something if I can figure out what "PANIC IN DC" really means.

new topics

top topics

<< 334  335  336    338  339  340 >>

join