It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 336
<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

For me, this sums it all up perfectly.
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Once again, there’s Q’s trademark infuriating lack of clarity, leading us down frustrating dead-ends. (And then there’s the possibility that Q’s not actually talking about literal math at all here, and just speaking figuratively, thinking the conclusion should be obvious to everyone… except… it’s NOT!)
~ link

Neon Don ---->

We feel your frustration Neon....

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
By the way Jeb reacted to whatever Laura Bush showed him I am guessing that it is a card with a giant letter Q on it or a brochure to Guantanamo Bay or a subpoena.
He reacted so quick it must have been something jarring

We discuss body language so very much, and that was a doozey.

Body language includes facial, for the record.

I'd like to know what it was, or hear some theories...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Forgive the noob question.. How do we know this is the same person each time.. Meaning what designates the uniqueness of the account to folks on 4chan? Whats to stop someone attempting to copycat i guess is my larger question?

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

TRIPCODES

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Forgive the noob question.. How do we know this is the same person each time.. Meaning what designates the uniqueness of the account to folks on 4chan? Whats to stop someone attempting to copycat i guess is my larger question?

Q uses a tripcode that would be nearly impossible to duplicate or hack. I don't understand the full tech details of it, but it was set up in a way that even the board owner ( BO ) couldn't copycat it if he tried.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: imthegoat

Then, that means Q was politically incorrect and offensive to Christians.

Xmas
/ˈkrisməs,ˈeksməs/Submit
noun
informal term for Christmas.

Give up already.

ETA: Personally I couldn't care any less whether Christians are offended or not. I'm not one. Nor do I care if anyone gets offended. If this website wasnt regulated (speech wise) my posts would be a completely different story. Snowflake =/= I.
edit on 12/6/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

twitter.com...

No.

The future is your dirty laundry being aired out Mrs. Gillibrand. And being exposed for green-lighting the Bronfman's and NXIVM to traffic and enslave the same WOMEN that you virtue signal about.

Incarceration should give her a lesson or two in female intersectionality.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: bknapple32

Q uses a tripcode that would be nearly impossible to duplicate or hack. I don't understand the full tech details of it, but it was set up in a way that even the board owner ( BO ) couldn't copycat it if he tried.

Q used a tripcode that got hacked .

Qs password was a clue , then evolved to having an unhackable trip .

Lurk moar.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

symbolism will be their downfall...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

except for the time that "q" said, he did get hacked.... remember when he got exposed and had to cover it up again

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

The use of XMAS around here is offensive to Christians. Q appears to be a Christian. I doubt he would write anything to deliberately offend them. Thus, some people believe Q means something else by using XMAS instead of Christmas like he did last year and the X refers to something else. Q used an X in post 2508 to refer to percentage of nation-wide sealed indictments...[what % = USA v. X?]

What do you want for XMAS?

For the indictments to be unsealed?

PS - I'm not a Christian either, I'm a Deist but, I do have family and many, many friends who are Christian. XMAS offends them. They all want Christ to be put back in Christmas. I support that.
edit on 6-12-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

That was certainly entertaining!! On one hand happy to see I (we) are not the only ones rolling dice and failing math miserably.

Q and his esoteric map readers must get a good chuckle.

Once again, there’s Q’s trademark infuriating lack of clarity, leading us down frustrating dead-ends.

(And then there’s the possibility that Q’s not actually talking about literal math at all here, and just speaking figuratively, thinking the conclusion should be obvious to everyone… except… it’s NOT!)

Ah, feel better now. I think single letters and digits within [ ] are part of the MAP Legend and of course the Date/Timestamps, mirroring & of course the Q clock so decode is not too easy...that somehow all ties the 2500+ messages together. Then reading the crypto messages is another art form of knowing patterns, words in all CAPS are a type of simple code but knowing how to add or subtract, convert, and recognizing certain numbers like 17 & 45. And I'm sure there is more cryptography to decrypt and knowing when plaintext is simply plaintext.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Yes, didn't that whole thing create a lot of suspicion surrounding that Pamphlet guy on YouTube? Vague recollection of it now...so long ago...everyone seems to have forgotten that.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

X is literally an abbreviation for Christ
Just like Xtian is short for Christian.

Your low energy trolling is more low energy than ever

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

True, that. The 'X' in Xmas symbolizes the cross....

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I failed math miserably in high school. That's why I chose philosophy in university. No math!

Neon is absolutely the best 'decoder' for Q posts, in my opinion. He's also very genuine and honest. I love it when he loses his @!&t with Q and pretty much calls him out on stuff. He gets so mad sometimes but keeps chuggin' along.

Great guy for the most part, despite banning me from posting comments to his site. He despises Freemasons, lol! oh well....

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sharing is caring..

Patricia
3 hrs ·
Brenden Dilley just dropped some intel he received that Obama's house on Martha's Vineyard was raided yesterday by Huber.
This is the info that was relayed to Jeb at the funeral - hence his response. About 25:18 min into today's scope Brenden discusses the mystery. @33:00 discusses the Intel. twitter.com...…/status/1070725229238878208…

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Nope. Doesn't offend me and I use the Xmas or XMAS abbreviation all the time. Now some of my family/relatives do object to it. They especially snarl at my "Wish you a Merry XMAS!" So, not all Christians are offended. Not a big deal to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sure Dash, I don't disagree with you. It does have that meaning for some, however, for others it is offensive to see XMAS because it used to be CHRISTmas before all this liberal political correctness BS started. Writing it like that offended non Christians so XMAS replaced Christ. Well, that sent some people into a frenzy!

So, yeah, whatever. I"m actually high energy Dash....that's why I'm here and not crashed out somewhere else...

new topics

top topics

<< 333  334  335    337  338  339 >>

join