It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 323
<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2018 by eisegesis because: missed the page, lol

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

So Michelle telepathically asked W for a piece of taffy? I didnt really see them speak or anything.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
George W. Bush Eulogizes His Father: ‘The Brightest of a Thousand Points of Light’

www.mediaite.com...

He said it and the first speaker at the podium said it. And of course msm had to repeat it a 10 times over in between. What the hell does it mean??

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]PokeyJoe[/post]
a reply to: [post]SKEPTEK[/post]

LMFAO!!!!!!! You dont really believe that do you? Why be so cloak and dagger for a lifesaver? That was a drop. Plain and simple.

Jfc.....

Go outside and soak in some sun or something.

He gave her a coughdrop candy just like he did at the McCain funeral. Theres not enough sarcasm available in the world to properly make fun of bush handing something nefarious to michelle obama in front of trump with melania staring right at them.. lmao

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

edit on 5-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: wrong

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Yes a cough drop that she didnt ask for, didnt look at once she received it, palmed it so no one would notice, and stuck it directly in her pocket. Was she just saving it for later?

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: [post]PokeyJoe[/post]

He was making a reference to the last time he gave her a piece of candy. This isnt rocket science. It was a joke. Which is why she laughs.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Looked to me like a folded note because you can see Michelle unfold slightly.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: LurkNoMore

"Bait expends ammunition" Means what, in the context of that message?

It’s called fishing not catching... They had to chum the waters with bait waiting for a bite. I always chum the waters before fishing to get the fish in a feeding frenzy.

Many understood part of The Plan they/family would risk it all to be the bait. This has taken a toll on those whom have been bait. Now they set the hook and reel them in put em in the cooler.

This is my take.

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thats what it looked like to me too, it damn sure wasnt a Halls. There has more than likely been a FISA warrant on the Obamas for the last 2 years. They know they cannot communicate electronically. Hence the passing of notes.
edit on 5-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Thats a good theory.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Dec 2018 - 2:46:59 PM
oversight.house.gov...📁
Will another attempt to 'delay' be made?
Delay > > > D's control House?
JC + LL
Move and countermoves.
See something.
Say something.
Q

qmap.pub...

To settle notegate between W and MO - it was clearly a viagara she didnt want BO to see
edit on 5-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Fascinating tweet

"Looking forward to being with the Bush family."

I read family as in BC, HRC, BHO et al and not the twins.

"This is not a funeral, this is a day of celebration for a great man who has led a long and distinguished life."

"This is not a funeral (,)" and it isn't, the box is empty and my guess this was more stage managed then JM's. Notice Bush is not mentioned by name in the honorarium tweet.

"He will be missed!"

He will, but not by us, by his "family" members.

****Celebration = 17th word in the tweet.

Preceding Tweet:

.....considered to be the worst and most dangerous, addictive and deadly substance of them all. Last year over 77,000 people died from Fentanyl. If China cracks down on this “horror drug,” using the Death Penalty for distributors and pushers, the results will be incredible!

***33rd word in the Tweet is Death. Death Penalty is a phrase - so 33rd word could be "Death Penalty".

Also on my tweet read time stamp for Celebration tweet: 5:56 AM - 5 Dec 2018 (5:5) & 5:51 AM - 5 Dec 2018 (5:5) on the Death Penalty Tweet.

***Celebration = 17th word in the tweet.

A few 'hidden messages/meanings' that i get . ..

''This is not a funeral, this is a celebration'' - that's because a funeral is for mourning, remembering, and respecting the deceased. In the case of this deceased body, it's something to celebrate rather than be sad.

''.. . a great man . ..'' - Great man theory . ..

en.wikipedia.org...

The great man theory is a 19th-century idea according to which history can be largely explained by the impact of great men, or heroes; highly influential individuals who, due to either their personal charisma, intelligence, wisdom, or political skill used their power in a way that had a decisive historical impact. The theory was popularized in the 1840s by Scottish writer Thomas Carlyle, but in 1860 Herbert Spencer formulated a counter-argument that has remained influential throughout the 20th century to the present: Spencer said that such great men are the products of their societies, and that their actions would be impossible without the social conditions built before their lifetimes.

This definition of 'great man' actually fits the deceased. Trump wasn't lauding him, he was describing him. The description doesn't distinguish whether the deceased's political skills and deeds have a positive or negative historical impact, just that a 'great man' would have a decisive historical impact. And I'm sure most people would agree that the world would be a very different place if GHWB had never existed.

''He will be missed'' - yep, by the other soul-less swamp creatures that looked up to him.

As usual, Trump spoke true words.

Just my thoughts.

edit on 5-12-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post]PokeyJoe[/post]
a reply to: [post]RelSciHistItSufi[/post]

Thats what it looked like to me too, it damn sure wasnt a Halls.

It "sure" wasnt...... Wow. Am I shocked a hardened Q supporter thinks bush handed michelle a note she didnt read that made her chuckle.. instead of the obvious.......? No I am not.

Sitting in a stew of conspiracy every minute of the day creates this kind of paranoia.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not sure if you saw this post re 1000 points of light EMN?

linky

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Thank-you. I was just wondering how the "bait expends ammunition" statement fits in with that particular Q post. Seemed out of place to me.

BTW: I wouldn't try to eat that catch. Burying in the garden as fertilizer would be more appropriate, lol.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Q's Last post 2555 would tie into Drop 1817

qmap.pub...
edit on 5-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I dont know what you're talking about. I live firmly in the real world. I cant help it if there is a bunch of crazy stuff happening all the time. Its not my fault you dont have the depth of thinking to consider things are not what they appear at face value. If you think this is all rainbows and puppy dogs, ive got bad news for you.

Also thats rich coming from someone with twice the amount of posts as me, in the 12 years ive been a member here. Who needs to get out more?
edit on 5-12-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Re-browsing old posts, I found this interesting in #904:

DhytcDFbF5874/37875
Q

The first line is of same format as a lot of picture names, so I did a search on it and turned up a Youtube vid that won't load (maybe scrubbed). H ere is the search; the video author is "Papa ante Portas" (Father before the door?).

It played for me.
German vid with title "The people's teacher is a honey pot!"
The one line summary:
Do not be fooled! Well, then! Dare!
It's one of the robotic voices speaking german, no cc, 58 sec.

It's all greek err german to me.

ETA: next time you update add new post. I tried d'loading but was same version I already had.

posted on Dec, 5 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Q's New Message #2555 @ qmap.pub... indicates that John Huber has been rescheduled to testify on Thursday, December 13th. But the House calendar is wonky...like they're trying to keep it out of the public eye this time. (To prevent another derailment?)

top topics

<< 320  321  322    324  325  326 >>

join