It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Its not an excuse, its actually what happened. Kinda hard to have government hearings if the government is shut down.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well now you mention it... we already have ANK on the Q post calendar.

If there are no further posts today then we could infer ANKrefers to one of the following as a key focus this week:

Ankara (Turkey)
Anunaki (ancient Sumerian Gods)
Attempted, Not Known

Take your choice!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Thanks for correcting me. That is what I was implying... inverted pyramid.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

5D domino effect of plate tectonics

Seems logical based on what the earthquake academia is learning more about plate tectonics theory towards EQ predictions.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Even if those breadcrumbs are lies?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   
"Building a New Liberal World Order"

"Trust Pompeo"

[b0om]

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary dies, too, before Q gets to bring the PAIN to these monsters. McStain and Bush Sr don't feel any pain now - unless you believe in hell and everlasting torment there - Q let them slip away!

You don't believe in hell, do you?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I'll go with 'Attempted, not Known".

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Define "Good Reason"? and who gets to decide what is "good"?

you support a riot if the "reason" resonates with your ideology, but if a riot is started by someone else who believes it is a "good reason" you would "not support it"

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Lots of people hold their hands that way. Are all of them Illuminati or just some of them? How can you tell which ones are?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yes, it seems interesting...what do you make of it?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Do I believe in Hell as an actual physical place, thats really hot, where the Devil lives? No. Do I believe in the concept of Hell, and punishment for your evil doings whilst alive....possibly.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Pretty much, yeah.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

No... but it is significant when someone like Merkel, who stands head held high making these poses, now slouchs with a sunken hand pose:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Yes, it seems interesting...what do you make of it?
? A window of opportunity.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Has this been mentioned yet? 🤔🤔🤔

Cyber sleuths uncover major spy operation against House Republicans, campaign arm

The National Republican Congressional Committee said Tuesday it suffered a major hacking attack during the 2018 election.

“The NRCC can confirm that it was the victim of a cyber intrusion by an unknown entity,” NRCC spokesman Ian Prior told Fox News. “The cybersecurity of the committee’s data is paramount, and upon learning of the intrusion, the NRCC immediately launched an internal investigation and notified the FBI, which is now investigating the matter.”

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Its not an excuse, its actually what happened. Kinda hard to have government hearings if the government is shut down.

This is interesting, don't ya think?

The Senators and Representatives...shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony, and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same....
Article I, Section 6, Clause 1

The Supreme Court interpreted the language "in all Cases, except Treason, Felony, and Breach of the Peace" to encompass all crimes. Williamson v. United States (1908). Tracing the origins of the clause to parliamentary privilege, the Court found this identical language was used to qualify Parliament's privilege from arrest so that the members of Parliament were not immune from criminal prosecution. The Court concluded that the Framers' use of the identical phrase, without any explanation, indicated that Congress's privilege was to have the same limitation regarding criminal actions as did the parliamentary privilege from which the language was borrowed. The clause, therefore, does not provide Congress with any immunity from criminal prosecution.

The reason for this is because in times past, it was not uncommon for local lawmen to meddle with the legislature by arresting an opposing member of parliament for some stupid reason, causing them to miss an important vote. It is meant to protect the integrity of the legislative process, not to set our leaders in a special class above the law.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Soocer phrase... "I'll line them up and you knock them in!"

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I see...nothing.

FRANCE2017-VOTE-EN MARCHE
French presidential election candidate for the En Marche ! movement Emmanuel Macron (2ndR) is greeted upon his arrival in Dzaoudzi, on the French Indian Ocean island of Mayotte, on March 26, 2017, as part of a campaign trip. / AFP PHOTO / Eric FEFERBERG (Photo credit should read ERIC FEFERBERG/AFP/Getty Images)

It looks like he is enjoying himself.

edit on 4-12-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join