It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 307
<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Is Comey the Real D5?

Q#2531
You are learning, Anon.
[J C] & Vive la France.
Riots in France today.
Comey testimony?
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

Gap? [J C] and the connection to France. Is the connection the riots themselves or just anger and outrage and a lying POS leader?

Q#2509
Edit:
Q post timestamp re: DECLAS prior to/post testimony?
Come[y] timestamp re: attorney challenge to subpoena?
Do the math.
Q

The unusual "edit" here with [y] added and not simply the "y"?

I have figured that Mueller was the the only guy who can vindicate DJT with the NPC class, or maybe RR. But if Comey were to day, "all spying was coordinated with and through Obama and HRC, I was only taking orders" could that be the reveal? Does Comey save himself by saying that he was handcuffed to the radiator by Obama, HRC, BC, LL?

Could the drive for Huber D5 Boom have been a misdirection while Comey was sandbagging. QOS posted a tweet from him a few weeks ago, the tone seemed odd to me, and it could have been read like he changed sides.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: carewemust
Q also said full control but lost the house in midterms and last night msm execs proved they have less than full control. Q said doesn't mean much.

I'm grateful for knowing just a little more, because of what I read from Q, and even more so at #QAnon on Twitter.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

A few more lies?

If it makes you happy, I guess.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Very interesting and revealing letter from Grassley

Blumenthal demanding DJT Jr be investigated again because of a news report. Yep, a news report is his ENTIRE basis for the request... (fake news the enemy of the people?)

You referenced “recent press reports” for that claim, but did not cite any in the footnote to that sentence. I suspect I know why. On November 30, 2018, NPR published a story titled “Trump Jr.’s 2017 Testimony Conflicts with C
ohen’s Account of Russian Talks.”1 The article made this argument – claiming that Cohen’s acknowledgement that the real estate efforts had continued into 2016 somehow implicated Trump Jr., as though Trump Jr. had told the Committee it had ended earlier. That was fake news. 2 The author had mischaracterized a section of the transcript...

What is interesting here is Grassley reveals quite a bit. He could have said "denied" and left it at that. Instead, as he has before, he adds insight (leaks) in his response and puts for his response. Good stuff from Chuck.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
A few more lies?
If it makes you happy, I guess.

I'm not very demanding when it comes to totality of information. Breadcrumbs are better than nothing.

On another note related to this thread, Jeffrey Epstein "settled" in court today. Looks like he's a free man.

truepundit.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

It's conceivable that sound waves could circumvent the Earth. Something happened on 11/11/2018. There's no doubt about that amongst scientists.

Unusual Seismic Waves Shook The Earth On Nov. 11
"Many factors combine to make these seismic waves exceptional. First, there’s the distance they traveled: The Earth’s circumference measures not quite 25,000 miles; with the waves covering 11,000 miles, they literally stretched almost halfway around the world. Then, there’s their regularity: Whereas a typical earthquake would have produced waves of many different frequencies, these waves were “monochromatic,” consisting of one shape — what National Geographic described as “a clean zigzag” — repeated at regular intervals of 17 seconds. As volcanologist Helen Robinson, a PhD candidate at the University of Glasgow, put it to the Independent, “They’re too nice.” And lastly, there’s the fact that no humans reported feeling the waves in any way. Indeed, one of the main reasons they've become so publicly known since then was because an eagle-eyed Twitter user based in Wellington, New Zealand spotted them while watching the real-time seismogram displays run by the U.S. Geological Survey and launched them out into the Twittersphere."
www.bustle.com...

This Strange Hum Circled the Whole World. But Nobody Heard It.
A seismic recording device on Mayotte was the first to detect the hum, though not the first one people noticed.

Huuuuumm.

There was a hum that nobody could hear. It was a seismic event, one that originated off the coast of Mayotte on Nov. 11, a tiny island in the waters between Madagascar and Mozambique. From there, it circled the entire world, though it was unusual enough (un-earthquake-ish enough) that almost no one noticed, as Maya Wei-Haas reported for National Geographic. A few people paid attention though, and that sparked a hunt for the source of the hum that, she reported, still hasn't been resolved.

www.livescience.com...

Qresearch is wondering about the island of Mayotte. The U.S. issued a Report in Human Trafficking that includes an archipelago, or island chain - The Union of Comoros - in the Indian Ocean, a historic human trafficking route. The chain excludes Mayotte, which is under French rule (is this our French Connection?) and may be the (random) reason Q pivoted towards France in today’s Q posts (#2530, 2531). The Island of Mayotte is the site of origin for the “[Controlled] moment” activation. We need to learn more about this.

ETA:
US State Dept Report: Comoros Archipelago is Tier 3 Trafficking Site (the worst)
Mayotte is Epstein Island v2?

The 2018 report on child trafficking by the U.S. State Dept on Comoros liberally refers to the trafficking of women and children on Mayotte Island. These islands appear to play a major role in worldwide trafficking; it’s no exaggeration to say that it may be AS BAD AS IT GETS, judging from a 2018 summary of U.S. State Dept findings.

Report Excerpt:

“Comoros is a transit country for women and children and a source country for children subjected to forced labor within the country… Children on Anjouan [Mayotte], some of whom were abandoned by parents who left to seek economic opportunities in other countries, are subjected to forced labor, mostly in domestic service, roadside and market vending, baking, fishing, and agriculture… The estimated 3,000-4,000 unaccompanied Comorian children on Mayotte are especially vulnerable to domestic servitude and sex trafficking. Comorians may be particularly vulnerable to transnational trafficking due to a lack of adequate border controls, corruption within the administration, and the existence of international criminal networks involved in migrant smuggling.”

Trafficking routes are shown above with the full article.
Tier Placements and Regional Maps

SPECIAL CASE
Libya
St. Maarten
Somalia
Yemen

edit on 4-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Trafficking

edit on 4-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Tiers

edit on 4-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: special needs

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
"q" trying to make the France Riots a "q" thing is honestly some of the most pathetic stuff they have come up with, and people actually believing that... I guess "q" attracts like-minded people

Don't you find it amusing that "q" is telling "patriots" to celebrate riots... which... last I believed were highly condemned because of "property damage" and many people here said they should be "taken care of" for breaking the "law"

find it amusing that there might be whole groups of "Antifa" in these riots

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion

Resignations...

Add my local zoning enforcement officer to the list.

Formerly a state police captain, apparently he can't take the heat from a small town job... not when he's signing his name to fictitious reports, not under my watch.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Wow... just dove down the rabbit hole of In the matrix thread from within one you posted. DNA repair through monatomic gold for all... together with upgrade to multidimensional abilities!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Not if the riots are for a good reason.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Yeah, I'm basing my calculations on my very sketchy understanding of how the industry works here in my neck of the woods plus what my dad shared with me while he was alive and driving cab himself for a quarter of a century. Thank you for confirmation from your friend of a friend who was a cabby. Here, drivers get between 40% and 45% commission or, if they don't earn at minimum $14/hr, company has to top them up to that wage. Company/owner pays gas, insurance, etc, other business expenses but they are tax write-offs. In all, taxi medallion owners do very well for themselves here. Drivers, not so much.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cheers for the value add EMN.

Ps I have added to spreadsheet at same link as previous:
1) Automated calculation of the mirrored time for posts and tweets with mirrors in timestamp,
2) Automated calculation of the Mirror Delta = same calc as Intra Delta but on the Mirrored time,
3) Display Intra Delta, Mirror Delta and mirrored time for both posts on Qclock search page,
4) Additional HIT flags for above items.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I've just seen this on a fb qanon group, posted today. It's a pdf guys meh.

www.docdroid.net...=10
Just have a read guys, it's an indictment of G. H. W. Bush.

It's actually quite revealing.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Indeed, I do.

That's why I asked Rel "Now what?"

I happen to like Rel's ability to think outside of the box.

I'm looking forward to what he comes up with next.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ank or ankh. Maybe it's a coded acronym to reveal a secret message!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Inverted pyramid, Rel.

Like this:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Article from August 2018:

Research finds quakes can systematically trigger other ones on opposite side of Earth

A temblor is most likely to induce another quake within 30 degrees of the original quake’s antipode – the point directly opposite it on the other side of the globe.

Antipode of Mayotte is in the Pacific Ocean about 2,000 miles off Hawaii.

link

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: blueman12
So besides some resignations across the u.s. , what are these big dec. 4 / 5 revelations that Q is talking about?
Im seeing nothing big yet..

Out of respect for the Bush Family, all has been put on hold until after Wednesday. Govt and Postal system are shut down on Wednesday. Comey testifies on Friday at 10:00am. That is when "The Pain" begins.

I'm noticing a trend here. The big event is always being postponed. I'll wait till the end of the week, but I'm sure another Q excuse will be made.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I think the excuse is the GHWB funeral got in the way.

top topics

<< 304  305  306    308  309  310 >>

join