It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Set up a GoFundDashen and I'll gladly send some $$$.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So besides some resignations across the u.s. , what are these big dec. 4 / 5 revelations that Q is talking about?

Im seeing nothing big yet..

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't want money.
I want karma bucks

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Sending a ripple of positive karma from UK Dashen... it should be a tsunami by the time it crosses the pond!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Only suggestion I have would be to allow history to be offered without censorship. In other words, don't call thread drift if historical information is needed to support a point or conclusion.
edit on AMTuesdayTuesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago551210 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
So besides some resignations across the u.s. , what are these big dec. 4 / 5 revelations that Q is talking about?
Im seeing nothing big yet..

Out of respect for the Bush Family, all has been put on hold until after Wednesday. Govt and Postal system are shut down on Wednesday. Comey testifies on Friday at 10:00am. That is when "The Pain" begins.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This is neat! It seems that November 11th was a special day after all, just as Q told the world it would be.
twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This is neat! It seems that November 11th was a special day after all, just as Q told the world it would be.
twitter.com...

"They Rang The Earth. Like A Bell". Well, I'm certain their is no connection to the "Moon Ringing Like a Bell". Lets see, Bells are filled with molten lava, correct?

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

George Bush Sr. promotes the ideas of a New World Order to Congress on September 11, 1991 after Operation Desert Storm ended.

Symbolism will be their downfall.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

It's conceivable that sound waves could circumvent the Earth. Something happened on 11/11/2018. There's no doubt about that amongst scientists.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: username74

The sniper is part of the so called plan Vigipirate. That is in response to the terrorist attacks of the last years in France. They are there to protect mass events.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

DJT Tweet "The elegance & precision of the last two days have been remarkable!" Q related remark.

I'm guessing Bush's casket is empty as was Mccain's.

edit on 4-12-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I don't want money.
I want karma bucks

Coming your way my friend...

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
Good summary of the situation in France:

It's personal: What the yellow vests really want is Macron on his knees

Macron thought he could just ignore the people until they got bored and went home. Instead they got angrier, and what started as a grievance against tax-hikes has now turned into something much bigger. They want him gone.

A people once divided by politics, political correctness, hating each other, etc, - but now they are united. A united people is the elites' worst fear.

Macron has since suspended the tax-hikes for 6 months, but it wasn't because he empathised with the people. Oh no. He u-turned because of fear. When he first saw the people were angry it didn't bother him one jot. He saw the people become angrier, but still he ignored them . .. for 3 piss-boiling weeks he ignored them.

Fear took over when he saw a now united people.

After division comes Unity.

Bye bye Micron.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Q also said full control but lost the house in midterms and last night msm execs proved they have less than full control. Q said doesn't mean much.
edit on 4-12-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Some alternative acronyms for #2547 decode:

CCH (Commerce Clearing House), a Wolters Kluwer business, is a provider of software and information services for tax, accounting and audit workers. CCH has been publishing materials on U.S. tax law and tax compliance since the inception of the modern U.S. federal income tax in 1913. Wolters Kluwer bought the company in 1995.

CCK (stuck out out based on my background) Complementary code keying is a modulation scheme used with wireless networks (WLANs) that employ the IEEE 802.11b specification.

The Universal Life Church (ULC) is a non-denominational religious organization founded by Kirby J. Hensley under the doctrine: "Do that which is right". The Universal Life Church advocates for religious freedom, offering legal ordination to become a minister free of charge to anyone who wishes to join. The ULC has ordained ministers from a wide range of backgrounds and beliefs, including Christians, atheists, wiccans and pagans, and people of many other faiths.

CDR Critical Design Review. In the United States military integrated acquisition lifecycle the Technical section has multiple acquisition "Technical Reviews". Technical reviews and audits assist the acquisition and the number and types are tailored to the acquisition. Applies to most all gov't agency including NASA.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This post may lead you to think twice.

"Symbolism will be their downfall." - Q

Who's NWO?

edit on 4-12-2018 by eisegesis because: sorry

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

It's conceivable that sound waves could circumvent the Earth. Something happened on 11/11/2018. There's no doubt about that amongst scientists.
That I believe, something did happen, but what?

If, those waves traveled around the earth, then undoubtedly, they rang to its core, as well. Could it have been used as a "Door Bell""" ??? Or maybe it was an assault on the "Deep State", as Q suggested.

Wasn't it Nicola Tesla who played with such powers?

Ahh, the power of "Dots" lol

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join