It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Dunno if this is a repost, I'm not caught up yet.

You know my maxim of how a picture is worth a thousand words....

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yep, right, that is the same wording from the PDF. Obviously my search missed that post. Case closed.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

With Good Reason, Senator Chuck Grassley (Judiciary Committee) doesn't trust the Senate Intelligence Committee. Check out the letter he sent to OIG Michael Horowitz today, regarding Clinton Foundation Whistle-Blower, Dennis Nathan Cain.

Link: theconservativetreehouse.com...-157347

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I was going to post that pic but was looking for something yellow vest or #yellowjacket specific.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Rex (ImperatorRex on twitter - now banned) published a pretty article on the whistleblower saga. A must read!

Trump's Master Spooks

Behind the scenes, Trump's spooks are destroying the enemies of the Republic, using astonishing tradecraft. Their assault has been devastating, as REX explains.

The corrupt government officials who instructed FBI agents to raid the home of US government whistleblower Dennis Cain on 18 November 2018, must have been confident.

Someone had leaked them valuable information. The ID & address of a key whistleblower and potential star witness, who was storing original evidence devastating to the Clintons, as well as Bob Mueller, in his home.

The officials had one objective in mind - get the original evidence produced by the whistleblower.

All of it.

And destroy it.

Trump's Master Spooks

What many still can't accept is that there's a team of military intelligence experts who have been executing a masterful, superb takedown of the Obama/Clinton crew, since Trump was inaugurated.

They operate from the shadows, in silence. And use deception and surprise, to carry out their objectives.

These are not pretend spooks, like the lamentable amateur Pete Strzok, who disclosed the entire Crossfire Hurricane crime by text.

No.

Q

This is controversial, but in my opinion, the Q phenomenon is likely the work of Trump's spooks. Whatever you may think of it, to me it's one of the most spectacular psyops campaigns ever conducted. With Q, millions of people are far more aware of the details of SpyGate than would have been the case, without it.

Q is also a useful vehicle for Trump's master spooks to run disinformation and deception narratives, to confuse and distract Trump's enemies, who no doubt read and analyze the Q posts closely.

Much like Trump's tweets, Q has had a devastating effect, drawing millions of people away from the Fake News, the main artery Obama & Clinton use to spread propaganda and lies. If Q is just a larp, he/she is an absolute genius.

I doubt Q is a larp.

Again, the Obama/Clinton crew have no answer to these tactics.

Mueller's Catch 22

The Obama & Clinton clean up crew, aka the Mueller SC, are in a world of pain right now.

They are in a classic Catch 22.

If they stop, Obama & Clinton - and all their goons - are exposed. They must keep going, to protect criminals. But to keep going, they must keep creating crimes that don't exist, continue engaging in prosecutorial misconduct and framing innocent citizens.

To protect criminals, they deepen their own criminality.

link

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

If I were him I'd tell BSO to kiss my arse and take up Q's offer. Join FBI then come back to Broward and pay Israel a visit

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Punishing this American HERO for wearing a "Q" patch makes my blood boil. The officials who punished him are likely CRIMINALS who have not been caught yet.

If President Trump doesn't, or is unable to, begin punishing corrupt officials all over this country, "we the people" will take matters into our own hands.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

In addition to the Florida law-enforcement officer being demoted for wearing a "Q" patch, Rex is now banned from Twitter, simply for sharing his analysis of what's going on to counter the Deep State?

This has to
..NOW.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That will please Sabre... so it WAS 23 days before Q started posting!

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This is a must read article for everyone who uses social media and you have children.

There is a scribd document embedded that will tell you what all the emoji's mean. I will link at the end.

Human traffickers using emojis, social media to lure victims

SAN ANTONIO – Rose, camcorder, growing heart, jet plane, crown. Those words don’t make sense written in a sentence, but according to human trafficking experts at the Roy Maas Youth Alternatives, in the language of emojis for traffickers that sentence reads 'to pay money to record having sex with an underage person who is being trafficked by a pimp.'

“A trafficker and San Antonio can make $632,000 a year with a stable of four children,” Paul said.

Texas woman claims Facebook allows human traffickers unrestricted access to victims

“They have algorithms and AI systems that are able to identify exactly how you click, and what you click on, so they could sell that information to advertisers so I believe there’s a social responsibility for these technology companies,” Paul said.

A woman in Houston has filed a lawsuit against Facebook and alleges that she became a victim after a predator reached out to her on the social media site when she was just 15-years-old.

link to article

link to scribd document

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In addition to the Florida law-enforcement officer being demoted for wearing a "Q" patch, Rex is now banned from Twitter, simply for sharing his analysis of what's going on to counter the Deep State?

This has to
..NOW.

I agree Care but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I went to TOL link on twitter and made a tweet showing solidarity with this officer. I created a Gab account and a lot of the people from twitter have made backup accounts there. I wish POTUS would move there but I don't see that happening either.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Never expect the obvious... Trillium and I were rooting for the 15 posts today but it didn't happen... unless anons or Q have posted but not publicly yet (as per the post in August made public in October). Might be worth checking /Patriotsfight too.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Great article. Much I'm sure has been occuring behind the curtain for a while now.
Cali, AZ, NV, UT, CO, TX, NM are currently on stand-by for military intervention if the need arises. Might be happening now but media is blacked out. I think the MI teams had & have multiple ops going on with pedo rings/CP, human trafficking, money laundering, money trails, Drugs/Arms, etc. It all probably goes way beyond what I (You?) can possibly imagine when one considers decades of cabal control & ownership. They have unlimited (in the literal sense) money supplies to get anything they want and deeply infested in nearly everything -- banking, Fed Reserve, real estate, Silicon valley, Big Pharma, Vatican, human trafficking, Mfg, farming, big oil, Big Data, on and on. They are like a cancer and the reason it will take awhile to root out and eradicate. I think some of it will take another Trump term to complete and groom the next president.

Lately this has been like watching a Bond/Jason Bourne//Tom Clancy movie. Writers of all fields will be authoring books for years to come.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The emojis/icons interpretations reminds me of a cop I once knew that specialized in identifying and interpreting gangland graffiti. He became so good at it he went into private consulting for police depts all over the west coast. His expert 'graffiti' opinions held weight in court trials.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

twitter.com...

So there is actually a twitter moment with the Clinton body count...

That's progress, I guess?

For those who don't know twitter click on the link then there are pages you can swipe through.

There are 96 friggin pages of people listed with the stories.

Many of those are more than 1 person because they are either helicopters or whole planes full of people.

Wow.

I think I need to save them because I cannot imagine twitter not taking it down.

Hope it's there tomorrow too tired tonight.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Emoji code

Makes sense.

Earlier I posted a video from a woman who's ex husband was involved with the clinton foundation.

It was her first one showing her face on twitter.

A year ago she did an interview with honey bee as an anon.

Her ex husband was in the film business and in part 2 of the interview she brings up Zynga and farmville from facebook and there is a connection there to her husband's business. She isn't sure how it works but it is somehow connected. Also all in code.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Great article. Much I'm sure has been occuring behind the curtain for a while now.
Cali, AZ, NV, UT, CO, TX, NM are currently on stand-by for military intervention if the need arises. Might be happening now but media is blacked out. I think the MI teams had & have multiple ops going on with pedo rings/CP, human trafficking, money laundering, money trails, Drugs/Arms, etc. It all probably goes way beyond what I (You?) can possibly imagine when one considers decades of cabal control & ownership. They have unlimited (in the literal sense) money supplies to get anything they want and deeply infested in nearly everything -- banking, Fed Reserve, real estate, Silicon valley, Big Pharma, Vatican, human trafficking, Mfg, farming, big oil, Big Data, on and on. They are like a cancer and the reason it will take awhile to root out and eradicate. I think some of it will take another Trump term to complete and groom the next president.

Lately this has been like watching a Bond/Jason Bourne//Tom Clancy movie. Writers of all fields will be authoring books for years to come.

That is the saving grace for me - what is transpiring behind the scenes we are not privy to. If I remember correctly - information overload plays tricks on my brain - didn't warrior say that these places are now secure? I will have to go back and read again.

I dig into this stuff everyday and it makes me so ill I'm not sure I want to know more. Just when I think I may have found a bottom to this madness more connections arise. The thing I fear is everyone is so focused on the top dogs that their minions - whom are well versed in the art of it all - will not be discovered and another hydra will appear.

Yes they seem limitless supplies of money. IMHO all these chatities/foundations/NGO's need to be shut down and all money confiscated. They appear to be slush funds enabling them to continue. I can name probably 150 I have looked at where someone who sits on a board, is a fellow, is an advisor etc. is somehow connected to Clinton's, Obama's, Soros, Rothschild and the list goes on.

Cancer describes it perfectly!😠

I know someone who is in the process of writing a book about some of the Q adventures. 😀

Does your friend know anything about these kind of emojis? Might be worth passing the info on?

BTW - welcome from a lurker. I know u been here a minute but just wanted you to know I value your posts. 🍻

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   

No worries. It all looks copied from other 'Clinton Body Count' web sites which have been online for years. Oldest mystery death(s) link back to I think 1979. Hillary may have her own 'Fraternity' like in the movie 'Wanted'.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I followed your link but I couldn't listen to her. Her worrying about how she looked threw me off. I guess I need to go back and force myself to watch. I have ran across Zynga before in my research but again information overload is working overtime. I will have to check my history and backtrack. Thanks for sharing that! 👀

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join