It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'm thankful that my efforts are enabling people to find more results EMN!

Did you notice that there were 14 posts on Sunday... as predicted by Trillium and myself here? This is proving the Q Posts per day calendar in the s/sheet is a correct analysis!

Looks like we will get 15 posts on Monday...

5am here in UK - early start updating s/sheet so we can analyse the new drops (and I need to try and get that new "13:13 timestamp method" incorporated).

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I think the patch reads "Understand the Narrative"!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Sabre, it's definitely a 10 minute delta and hence important MARKER post... however 10 means medium past... i.e. between start of Q and a week ago. Therefore I think this is just emphasising the Future proves past of "Viva la resistance in 2531.

It's important because it shows deep state has (had) a worldwide control system, not just US driven.

For reference, below are the defintions I have for Marker posts. Timestamp delta of:

0 minutes - means ACTION IN PROGRESS
1 minute - means ACTION IMMINENT
5 minutes - related to Recent past (last 7 days)
10 minutes - related to Medium past (Oct 28th 2017 to a week ago)
15 minutes - related to Far past (1980s or earlier to Oct 28th 2017).

Marker deltas can be between:

Q Post timestamps
POTUS Tweets
Q Post after POTUS tweet
POTUS tweet after Q Post.

edit on 3-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

YES! I was surprised it stopped at 14 given it was only 7:30pm est. Some good correlations of posts using the s/sheet. Seems really crazy over in France, Germany. Yellow vest protesters and even some of the police force joined the protesters. Only watched a few videos.

Gotta sign-off for awhile, back later.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, does the [J C] now with space in middle mean that James Comey is broken now?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: NightFlight

I think the patch reads "Understand the Narrative"!

"Question the Narrative"

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

ToL, just spitballing here... if SA was one side of the triangle (+++) then wouldn't the King of SA need to be gone like HW and McStain... making MBS king and removing any last resistance from Al Waleed?

I wonder if the Medivac is to transport the old king?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, does the [J C] now with space in middle mean that James Comey is broken now?

Chatter I'm seeing is the space is a "P" from one of the POTUS tweets. I think June 19.
JPC = John P. Carlin

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Re Q2523's 2nd picture:

Some timestamp findings:

03:15pm = 15:15

5 Sep 2018 = 5+9+2+1+8 = 25 = 5 x 5 = 5:5

This may be saying the 3 sides of the pyramid are down to 1... 15 = 5x3, 5 = 5x1.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Do we know who makes up the three sides?

Interesting subject if the answer is no.

P

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It strikes me that things have really sped up since Q post #2500.

Since 25 = 5x5, I decided to take a closer look at it and found the following wrt the date/time stamp:

Date = Nov 25th 2018 = 11 25 11

Timestamp = 20:06:45 = 2+6+4+5 = 17

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

phoenix, from Q posts #133 & #134 we are told that:

side 1 = +++ = House of Saud = Saudi Arabia,
side 2 = ++ = Rothschilds
side 3 = + = George Soros

... but I think this may be only at the overt level we are currently dealing with and there are higher layers of management, or at least "the eye" = Payseurs to deal with.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I am also of the mind that pyramids as per Egypt have four sides and a capstone, don't forget the base although I think that is the masses under all that weight..

I think we know who the capstone is but I would be looking for the four sides a little deeper.

There are also 8 edges to a true pyramid, representing the bloodlines with only four connecting to the capstone.

Food for thought but I may bring this up later when Q is not inundating us with drops.

P

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

I have said that but also stated that none of the targets of potus treason remarks are involved with any war unless you include the war on drugs and such. The term treason is off the table except in war time. Do look at when the last declared war was.

The 'war' the POTUS is really referring to is known as The Quiet War which began in 1961 by 'the cabal/deep s'

It was called a "quiet war" as a) nobody was to know about it and b) it was against The People of The World

Things like Agenda 21 were a part of this "quiet war" and the "silent weapons" are primarily economic and geared towards Controlling the World

here's a copy of the paper written by the 'wars' planners on it's 25th 'anniversary' in 1986 - read what the psycho's thought, it will take a good reader about 3hrs!

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars
An Introduction Programming Manual

Operations Research Technical Manual
TW-SW7905.1

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

Now that's one FUBAR war plan!
edit on 3-12-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: errrors

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

To be fair, Cranky...do you think 470 lawyers could generate the paperwork at a rate of 10 or 11 days each...many no doubt for multiple people...without some serious assistance? Maybe they have 2 dozen law clerks each. I dunno.

another poster here said that some military squadron 470 is the one which trains military guards to work in military prisons i.e. Gitmo . . .

makes more sense than 470 lawyers going balls to the wall

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I wondered how people concluded 13 bloodlines but, as you say, 8 edges, 4 sides and a capstone makes 13!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Has this letter from Ronald Reagan to George Bush been posted here yet? Its from when Bush was taking over for Reagan as POTUS. Everyone should take a sec to read it. Reagan is obviously speaking in code to Bush.

news.clickhole.com...

Weird, right?

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Here's a thought-provoking observation by one of the Twitter commentators:

"@RealSnipDeal
Replying to @Saymyname8418
I wouldn't think a sniper would use tracer. They use match grade ammo. A tracer round would make his sniper nest obvious. That would be poor tradecraft. I cant make out [bleep] from the twitter vid so who knows."

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

No offence - I'm genuinely curious because maybe I'm missing something here - but why do you use cryptic language like Q? Can you speak plain English? Q's riddles are more than enough!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q#2524

Interesting. Goodbye Mr. Rosenstein shows up Sept 7th. Sept 17 Mueller is added. Is the implication that "goodbye" meant no longer in charge? Who was/is actually in charge of the oversight?

Before, Rosenstein was doing oversite, which is an obvious conflict of interests since he signed off on the FISA warrants that got this whole mess started.

Now, Whittaker is doing oversite.

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join