It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 278
<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: CoramDeo

Ummm, OEF never really ended. The name simply changed

Operation Freedom's Sentinel (OFS)

Yea. I caught that, I was just poking fun at the journo-class intelligencia.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I couldn't find anything specific that ran true for 6 66

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
...waiting to see if we get 14 posts this evening in preparation for Monday 3rd (D3)...
...that would keep us on target for "Qanon" as the focus for this week on the Qposts calendar. It would also imply Q comes out of the closet on Wednesday 5th.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, likewise it would fracture my belief system as well since I have several good friends who were former SEALs & Rangers.
Are you finding many older Q posts are coming into light, making more sense?

There is a movie called 'Dog Soldiers'
During a routine nighttime training mission in the Scottish Highlands, a small squad of British soldiers expected to rendezvous with a special ops unit instead find a bloody massacre with a sole survivor. The savage attackers of the special ops team return, and the men are rescued by Megan (Emma Cleasby), a zoologist who identifies what hunts them as werewolves. Without transport or communications, the group is forced to retreat to a farmhouse to wait for the full moon to disappear at dawn.
www.imdb.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

2170- The age of aquarius begins? Give or take 550 years, depending on who you ask.

It would be close, with the rise of Christianity, symbolically representing the the age of Pisces, +2160 years, puts you around 2170.

Matthew 28:19-20

19 "...Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

edit on 2-12-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
...waiting to see if we get 14 posts this evening in preparation for Monday 3rd (D3)...
...that would keep us on target for "Qanon" as the focus for this week on the Qposts calendar. It would also imply Q comes out of the closet on Wednesday 5th.

In that case maybe I should start drinking now. Might want to batten down the hatches and stay indoors on the 5th. Need to stock up on popcorn, beer, wine, coffee & ready for double-feature.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You've got me worried now... Another guy the friend and I are meeting in hour is "Dave the Dog", an ex-cop turned P.I. who plays harmonica to Bob Dylan at karaokes.

Yes, more coming into light as and when I revisit them!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

2170- The age of aquarius begins? Give or take 550 years, depending on who you ask.

It would be close, with the rise of Christianity, symbolically representing the the age of Pisces, +2160 years, puts you around 2170.

Matthew 28:19-20

19 "...Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

On that note...
March 17, 2160 – Unless changes are made as to when Easter can be observed, this particular March 17 will fall within Holy Week for the first time since 2008 and fall on the same day (Monday) as it did in that year, likely requiring the movement of the Feast of Saint Patrick's Day to another date.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
thehill.com...

Comey says he's reached agreement with Republicans for testimony

"So will sit in the dark, but Republicans agree I’m free to talk when done and transcript released in 24 hours," he added. "This is the closest I can get to public testimony."

This seems like a win for transparency and takes away media ammunition.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Q is back on the kybd... post #2523 is up. Oh boy it's a biggie!!!

More Q posts are up

qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

edit on 2-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Commence firing

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

There's a small problem with the assessment by the anons that the picture was taken at Chongquing Int'l airport. Anon post 4094568 says Eyes on Plane and has the flight aware info from January?? Nope.

The clue that the anon is wrong is in the picture.

If you look at the sign in the pic, you see that it says H1|03. H1 is the taxiway and 03 is the runway you will be crossing or turning onto. B-1976 is sitting on runway 3.

So how do I know that this is not Chongquing, or Incheon International?

Neither of them have a Taxiway H1.

The maps for Chongquing is here. You'll note that the highest taxiway designation letter-wise is "E".

The map for Incheon International Airport is here. This is a strange layout, and the Taxiways do have letter designations above "H", but not "H". Actually, it skips a bunch of letters, and "H" is one of the letters that didnt make the cut. The map is burried in a bunch of technical info at the link about 15 pages in.

So i'm back to my original assessment. Which is to say that the flight is actually a route between Changchun Longjia Int'l - CGQ, and Shanghai Pudong Int'l - PVG, as it is currently on flight aware.

My first assessment that Changchun Longjia Int'l is too small and doesn't have a taxiway "H" was correct. Map is at the link.

Which leaves me with Shanghai Pudong Int'l , which has a taxiway H1 leading to Runway 3. (Actually I think its runway 3 or 4 depending on which way you turn, but if you turned the other way it would be a pretty short flight.

That's all I have for now.

I think the anon from your screenshot tried to tie things to gether that shouldn't be tied together.

Worth adding: Plane number 1978

Q#1978

EMN says the plane number is 1976.

Me: bad info (source now 187'd) and old man eyes.
edit on 2-12-2018 by crankyoldman because: because others are shaper...

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Enderdog

Uh, I realize that. Are you mocking me?

My thinking at the time was going well beyond those tabs.

Q #123:

Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
+++
Q

No. I took it as an honest question...as the alternative seemed mocking sarcasm. Sorry if I haven't been keeping up with how your thoughts were running.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Rudy dropping a hint...

Note the punctuation. "fury signifying."

"Nothing" is not included or inferred. Opposite = "fury signifying something?" As it something not obvious.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This is a short video of a pakistani tanker that was stopped at the border of Iran. Inside are trafficked children being pulled from a small opening. Don't turn on the volume if you don't want to hear their cries.

twitter 38 second vid

We have no idea how often this goes on. Glad we have 0311Warrior keeping us updated in US

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

WHY WAS THE INFORMATION ON WEINER'S LAPTOP IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Muslim Brotherhood

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Humans as currency

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This the current blockbuster line-up?

Dec. 3 - Whistleblower #3 news story
Dec. 3 - James Comey Hearing
Dec. 4 - Loretta Lynch Hearing
Dec. 5 - John Huber Hearing

Can Huber testify on a “National Day of Mourning”?? Not if Federal Courts Are closed, so far, only the Executive Branch is closed.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

And how long it's been going and the past 10 yrs its increased 10 fold. I seen it first-hand in Iraq, Thailand, Malaysia, Laos, Philippines, Singapore, HK, SK, Japan, UAE, Oman but back then I really didn't know/realize what my eyes were seeing; brain wasn't able to process so simply ignored. Much different times now.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Q#2524

Interesting. Goodbye Mr. Rosenstein shows up Sept 7th. Sept 17 Mueller is added. Is the implication that "goodbye" meant no longer in charge? Who was/is actually in charge of the oversight?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Navy Admiral *Apparent* Suicide !!!!!

OhOh

U.S. Navy admiral Scott Stearney found dead in apparent suicide

🤦

new topics

top topics

<< 275  276  277    279  280  281 >>

join