It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 272
<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Magic square Ape?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Whichever interpretation is correct, it definitely looks like a message.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe it's a hint to Ginger Bread Kids. Which you eat. seems odd for Q to leave those in a drop

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) said Tuesday that House Republicans plan to hear testimony on Dec. 5 from the prosecutor appointed by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions to probe alleged wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation.

Meadows also added that his committee is also trying to secure testimonies from whistleblowers who could have more information about potential improprieties surrounding the Clinton Foundation.

“We’re just now starting to work with a couple of whistleblowers that would indicate that there is a great probability of significant improper activity that’s happening in and around the Clinton Foundation,” he said.

Not knew, but two years and 470 lawyers investigating CF in secret is now MSM news... (Appalling CF is referred to as a "Charity." What kind of Charity deals in Uranium as a prime donation effort? :devil

Add this: Trump orders the closing of executive departments and agencies of the federal government closed on December 5 "as a mark of respect for George Herbert Walker Bush...

This was all planned. Trust The Plan because whoever planned this is kinda smart...

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ah, those jokers. LOL. Haven't even looked at #2519 till you mentioned it.

Wonder whats in that "The Plan" bookmark??

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Stay vigilant
Stay positive

We have EYES
We have Strength
We have JUSTICE

WE ARE COLD!

SEMPER FIDELIS PATRIOTS 🇺🇸

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Why didn't you capitalize Strength

God Bless

link   

Yes, seems odd to leave those in... and the stories on the right hand side bar. That's why I flagged it.

link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: CoramDeo

Why is everyone so sure that is a 1 and not an I?

When I zoom in I can't see it as a 1.

It almost looks like paint drips on the sign.

I don't know that it isn't an L, or an I, actually. I'm not a plane-dork, so I'm just taking a guess based on what I see.

If you look at the link for Shanghai Pudong Int'l, you'll see in the lower left part of the map that there are several taxiways designated H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, and H6 moving from bottom to top.

So logically, for me, I'm sticking with numbers as the second part of the designation. I'm seeing the same thing with taxiways at all the above airports as well whether it is an A, B, C, or N followed by a number. Or sometime not when the airport is small.

edit on 1-12-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Good detective work! 5 gold stars! I didn't buy the time frame either but the actual location I didn't even bother. Hmm, should have questioned more given how the runway sign is centered and good focus. Another lesson.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

On purpose. Strength. SECURITY.

THUNDER IS HERE

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

A scheduled photo shoot? Not cool. Secret Service probably told Trump to skip it and not spend too much time in one spot.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

It's a numeral "1" I'm sure. Zoomed in 320% and applied some sharpening. Very clear 1.
Irfanview works well. Simple graphics tool; no Photoshop knowledge required.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Paris is burning y'all.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior

On purpose. Strength. SECURITY.

THUNDER IS HERE

Stay frosty my friend

We'll bring the LIGHT, you bring the PAIN

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Godspeed❤

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior Thank you 311Warrior! Stay safe and keep us posted. God Bless!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My mother in law, who is a retired dairy farmer in the middle of "Nowhere" Wisconsin, who has dialup internet, just emailed everyone in the family a message from Q that "Hillary sold uranium to Russia that was sent to Iran with Obama administration knowledge along with Clinton Foundation exposure." I am in absolute shock right now lol. I can't wait to call her and see if she's a member of ATS. That would literally be the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I sure hope the house will handoff to the Senate in 4 weeks.

<< 269  270  271    273  274  275 >>

join