It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

If the focus for this week IS QANON then we will be getting 14 posts on Sunday, 15, Monday and 14 Tuesday. Makes sense with the events occurring this week!

Thanks for the value add Trilium!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-greets-argentinian-president-mauricio-macri-promptly-walks-off-stage_us_5c02f200e4b0606a15b5d9b5

Trump Greets Argentinian President Mauricio Macri, Promptly Walks Off Stage

President Donald Trump continued to represent the U.S. on Saturday when he walked off stage during what was supposed to be a photo opportunity for him and other world leaders at the G20 summit. In video captured during this weekend’s summit in Argentina, Trump is seen strolling up to Argentinian President Mauricio Macri, shaking his hand briefly, then wandering away. Macri can be seen gesturing for Trump to return before an aide chased after the U.S. president to get his attention. Both presidents were scheduled to take photos together with other world leaders, according to The Guardian. As Splinter News points out, this is not Trump’s first time walking away aimlessly; nor is it his second, nor his third.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
BOMBSHELL!

m.theepochtimes.com...

If anyone tells you they are tired of nothing happening in regards to ongoing investigations, perhaps they should take a closer look at a number of events that have transpired over the last two days.

In a matter that caused no small amount of worry and consternation among supporters of President Trump, the Daily Caller reported on Nov. 29 that the FBI had raided the home of whistleblower, Dennis Nathan Cain.

The raid, which took place on Nov. 19 involved 16 FBI Agents who obtained a court order signed on Nov. 15 by federal magistrate Stephanie A. Gallagher in the U.S. District Court for Baltimore, according to the Daily caller.

I read elsewhere this judge was a Trump appointed judge.

Cain, whose name is new to the public, is not just any whistleblower. He retains a top-level security clearance and maintains a number of security-related credentials, according to his resume which has since been deleted online. Specialties include FISA Amendment Act (FAA) Section 702 and USSID SP0018Minimization Procedures and Signals Intelligence Authorities.

“The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One.”

Cain had also obtained official whistleblower status from DOJ IG Horowitz. Michael Socarras, Cain’s lawyer, told the Daily Caller that Cain had met with a “senior member of Horowitz’s office” and delivered a flash drive along with a sealed envelope containing documents. The same materials were reportedly also delivered to the Senate and House Intelligence Committees.

The FBI agents seized all of the original documents in Cain’s possession, according to Socarras. The Daily Caller said that one document they reviewed showed that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller “failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One.” How the Daily Caller was able to review any documents following what was reported to be a full seizure remains unexplained.

There have been strong reactions to the news with many perceiving it as some sort of cover-up. However, a few facts are worth entertaining. Regardless of the FBI’s seizure, both IG Horowitz and the House and Senate Intelligence Committees already have the documents in their possession. The FBI’s seizure of documents from Cain does not indicate the documents are being hidden.

Another possible issue might have to do with Cain himself. Very little is known about him other than the fact he is a whistleblower, which generally conveys images of positive actions taken by a well-intentioned individual. However, we know nothing of Cain’s true motivations or the actions that lay behind them. It may turn out that an invasive raid by the FBI was fully warranted.

Another explanation may lie within the documents themselves. The FBI’s actions may be related to chain of custody issues. The FBI may have been required to ensure that all evidence was accumulated and taken into their custody. It’s possible this document seizure by the FBI may indicate a case against the Clintons and/or their Foundation is actively underway.

The Chicago Raid

On Nov. 29, federal agents raided the offices of Alderman Edward Burke, a powerful Chicago politician who has held his position in Chicago politics for 50 years. Burke’s office windows were covered and FBI agents remained on the premises for about seven hours according to media reports.

Chicago Mayor, Rahm Emanuel, who abruptly announced he would not seek re-election in September, said his office had no advance warning of the raid, noting “I know what I read in the paper. I’m out here. That’s it…You are asking hypotheticals and I am not going to do that with the FBI walking around his office.”

Burke’s law firm specializes in property tax reductions for his clients and some have speculated that the raid could be connected to the work that Burke’s law firm did for President Trump but there are several problems with that theory.

The Burke investigation, according to the Chicago Tribune “was being conducted in conjunction with the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Chicago, not Mueller’s office.” Additionally, the Sun-Times reported “the raids were in response to new allegations, and not prompted by any past controversies that have swirled around Burke.”

Dan Mihalopoulos, a reporter for WBEZ in Chicago was somewhat more direct, “Worth also noting today: Burke’s huge role in the local Democratic judge-making process. One judge just told me, ‘Everyone’s crapping themselves here’”

Money Laundering Probes

Two other events with a more international scope have also been underway.

Several banks are currently under investigation for a massive money-laundering scandal that is likely only to grow larger.

Danske Bank is being investigated by the U.S. Department of Justice and new charges were filed this week by Danish authorities. The bank’s CEO and chairman have both been forced to resign and numerous current employees are under investigation. Danske Bank has admitted that approximately $230 billion has flowed through one of its units in Estonia but focus now appears to be shifting to other financial institutions:

“Howard Wilkinson, a former Danske Bank A/S manager who blew the whistle on its multi-billion dollar laundromat, told lawmakers in Brussels that when it comes to shell companies, or limited liability partnerships, the U.K. is ‘worst of all.’ He said he was legally prevented from naming the other banks involved, but urged lawmakers to treat the Danske scandal as a case that goes well beyond its core in Estonia,” Bloombergreported on Nov. 21.

The Deutsche Bank raids continued for a second day and reportedly included the executive management board’s floor. Deutsche was one of Danske’s correspondent banks, as are JPMorgan Chase and Bank of America. Any potential involvement of other banks will bear close watching.

Clinton Donor Charged

Lastly, in a Nov. 29, DOJ press release, three executives, including Abul Huda Farouki, were charged “for their roles in a scheme to defraud U.S. Military contracts in Afghanistan, engaging in illegal commerce in Iran, and laundering money internationally.” Abul Huda Farouki was the CEO of Anham, a defense contractor based in the United Arab Emirates

The answer may lie within Farouki’s many connections to the Democratic Party. The Daily Caller notes that Farouki is a longtime donor to Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), and donated to Obama for America in 2008. But Farouki’s closest ties lie with the Clintons and their Foundation.

Farouki, a member of the now-shuttered Clinton Global Initiative, participated in annual CGI meetings since the group’s formation in 2005 through at least 2010 and made multiple donations to the Clinton Foundation. Farouki also made donations to Terry McAuliffe and has been pictured with Huma Abedin.

Someone might think journalists are getting paranoid and making conspiratorial connections?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Check out this thread👇!!

This is Brian Cates used to be called Stealth Jeff on Twitter.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It is the little things that matter in life

Interesting stuff in the thread above...

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Whistleblower protection executive order

www.google.com... tehouse.gov%2Fpresidential-actions%2Fpresidential-executive-order-improving-accountability-whistleblower-protection-department-veterans-affairs%2F&usg =AOvVaw18HMSO4U3Skdk2tK_-UI2D

edit on 1-12-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Except when they try to cause WW3 to stop it and knock off a past president to distract.

😬😬😬

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2519... 3 points:

1) The first letters of each line read... WWHWWA

2) Either Q's quality checking is lacking or they are giving a shout out to the anons' predilection for redhead glamour models - read the 8 open tabs at the top of the picture = "Nylon connoisseur", "Walda Rada videos", "Franziska Facella" etc.

3) One of the other tabs open is a chan "Test Board".

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yikes. I'd like to know who's computer that was

Why Was Hillary/Huma Working With Awans

WWHWWA

edit on 1-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: wd

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

I'm getting a 404 on your whitehouse link!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Just documenting the lies and spin.

We could make a very large book of such documentation over Trump's presidency.

link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That's an interesting read of that string Sabre!

Anyone now the answer?

link   

Rel,
What in the world are you talking about? Top of what picture?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I figured out who's computer it is. denial!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   

There's a small problem with the assessment by the anons that the picture was taken at Chongquing Int'l airport. Anon post 4094568 says Eyes on Plane and has the flight aware info from January?? Nope.

The clue that the anon is wrong is in the picture.

If you look at the sign in the pic, you see that it says H1|03. H1 is the taxiway and 03 is the runway you will be crossing or turning onto. B-1976 is sitting on runway 3.

So how do I know that this is not Chongquing, or Incheon International?

Neither of them have a Taxiway H1.

The maps for Chongquing is here. You'll note that the highest taxiway designation letter-wise is "E".

The map for Incheon International Airport is here. This is a strange layout, and the Taxiways do have letter designations above "H", but not "H". Actually, it skips a bunch of letters, and "H" is one of the letters that didnt make the cut. The map is burried in a bunch of technical info at the link about 15 pages in.

So i'm back to my original assessment. Which is to say that the flight is actually a route between Changchun Longjia Int'l - CGQ, and Shanghai Pudong Int'l - PVG, as it is currently on flight aware.

My first assessment that Changchun Longjia Int'l is too small and doesn't have a taxiway "H" was correct. Map is at the link.

Which leaves me with Shanghai Pudong Int'l , which has a taxiway H1 leading to Runway 3. (Actually I think its runway 3 or 4 depending on which way you turn, but if you turned the other way it would be a pretty short flight.

That's all I have for now.

I think the anon from your screenshot tried to tie things to gether that shouldn't be tied together.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

EMN, This picture in Q Post #2519:

Look at the page tabs above the Washington Post black header line!

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   

twitter.com...

*Giggles too loudly*

Melania is also a troll queen 😂

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Why is everyone so sure that is a 1 and not an I?

When I zoom in I can't see it as a 1.

It almost looks like paint drips on the sign.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

There's a small problem with the assessment by the anons that the picture was taken at Chongquing Int'l airport. Anon post 4094568 says Eyes on Plane and has the flight aware info from January?? Nope.

The clue that the anon is wrong is in the picture.

If you look at the sign in the pic, you see that it says H1|03. H1 is the taxiway and 03 is the runway you will be crossing or turning onto. B-1976 is sitting on runway 3.

So how do I know that this is not Chongquing, or Incheon International?

Neither of them have a Taxiway H1.

The maps for Chongquing is here. You'll note that the highest taxiway designation letter-wise is "E".

The map for Incheon International Airport is here. This is a strange layout, and the Taxiways do have letter designations above "H", but not "H". Actually, it skips a bunch of letters, and "H" is one of the letters that didnt make the cut. The map is burried in a bunch of technical info at the link about 15 pages in.

So i'm back to my original assessment. Which is to say that the flight is actually a route between Changchun Longjia Int'l - CGQ, and Shanghai Pudong Int'l - PVG, as it is currently on flight aware.

My first assessment that Changchun Longjia Int'l is too small and doesn't have a taxiway "H" was correct. Map is at the link.

Which leaves me with Shanghai Pudong Int'l , which has a taxiway H1 leading to Runway 3. (Actually I think its runway 3 or 4 depending on which way you turn, but if you turned the other way it would be a pretty short flight.

That's all I have for now.

I think the anon from your screenshot tried to tie things to gether that shouldn't be tied together.

Now THAT'S how it is done!

I can't shake the fact that this hangs around DiFi as well as the earlier trip around China. She's now controlled opposition, the elections are over so would this revisit suggest the "future is proving past" now that things are set in place? Warrior stated that China was not only her, but all of CA, was...

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

What Would Hillary Want With Assange. another take
--
Maybe Hillary is a muslim, like Huma,Brennan,Obama

new topics

top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join