It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 253
<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Pelosi?

Kavanaugh?
edit on 29-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Synchronisty EMN,

In the 70s my mother went to see her sis in Australia... she was one of the last people allowed to walk up Ayr's Rock.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I'd say Pelosi... and Di-Fi was her pusher?

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: vinifalou

They do. We all do. It was Lee Harvey Oswald, duh.

I always felt like LHO reportedly bringing packaged "curtain rods" to work that day was a "smoking gun", in effect. In hindsight, it wouldn't be too difficult to trick him into doing that.

Also, now a days it would seem corny to take care of such a frivolous errand during a work day, but the way people lived back then, it seems more plausible as an innocent act.

Q would agree.

On topic.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

You must be kidding me??!! You know being in this thread for last few months makes me feel like everything (or nearly everything) no matter how big or small is somehow connected.

Yeah, I was thinking of catching a flight over to that little Irish town and knockin on doors. Hey, you recognize this kid from '66. Yes, no...Where's the school records. LOL.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Has anyone debunked the photo with the laser points on Trump during the tree lighting ceremony yet?

I looked at the whole video and didn't see it. Does anyone know what time it was?

Maybe it was very short, but it doesn't take long to acquire a target and fire. Also the reflection looks rather strong, unlike a tiny laser pointer on a key chain.

It is a big deal though.

oops...

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: IAMTAT

Wictor has.

edit on 29-11-2018 by FlyingFox because: eta

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hyatt Lobby - different POV & without the tree.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

EMN,

I've been cross-checking Qclock search against anons Qclock proofs pix.

Some of their proofs mirror the SECONDS from posts rather than the MINUTES.

I have therefore updated the s/sheet to include the same mirrors for both.

This means there are now 6 rather than 3 coloured squares highlighting Mirrors (on the "Minute column" F5:F64)... Legend at top describes.

The download is at the original link here.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

I hope it's just timing for something we can't see yet.

Like perhaps if certain people get indicted half of the country will go so crazy he suspects declasing then will be helpful.

Hope so.

He won't bury it forever.

I assume some of the purpose behind the slow burn approach of Trump-MAGA was that the public will redpill itself, with the repetition of 100 million Americans all helping each other to understand. Surely many things will become known, and creep into the parlance of our times. Hopefully most people will be ready to deal with it.

Pretty obvious that The Plan is intended to cause the least possible harm to the public as possible.

I agree with the idea that if Trump was leaving the White House, he would DECLAS at the very last moment.

I think Americans will loose their zeal, on both sides. However, once the Dummycrats loose their foundation (pun intended), they will have no way to retaliate against True America.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Got it, thanks! Wow, that is alot of data!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

At Trey Gowdy suggestion they're going to record the full closed session interview with James Comey. I'm not sure who has clearance to watch that recording though. Clearly it won't be put up on YouTube.

Bleep out classified and sensitive info. Simple.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Thank-you for explaining some of the unusual aspects of that photo. I don't I've ever seen a floor that clean and reflective in my life. Looks like a ready made slip-and-fall/lawsuit generator.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: carewemust

At Trey Gowdy suggestion they're going to record the full closed session interview with James Comey. I'm not sure who has clearance to watch that recording though. Clearly it won't be put up on YouTube.

Bleep out classified and sensitive info. Simple.

But that will be the info which implicates and hangs James Comey. For instance, there is a person's name edited out of the Carter Page FISA warrant in one paragraph. Experts say it can only be Barack Obama. Just that one "Bleeped" out name makes the entire page, no big deal.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Re Q Post #2503 - pic of ChongQuing hotel.

I've just noticed that Q Post #1116 says:

"Thank you Xi.
Good start.
China/CQ cancel.
Q"

Bolding mine.

Is this saying that on Apr 9th 2018 Xi cancelled a deal made at the hotel in the picture in #2503?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Think of it as a drink dispenser at a mall - the sheet just dispenses data from elsewhere in s/s, dependent on which post button you push!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Putting this here because it is late and can't keep up with a thread but someone should follow up with a thread. You have to wonder what the hell is going on here. Trying to get information out there or just more coverup and subversion.
The Daily Caller

FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.

The Justice Department’s inspector general was informed that the documents show that federal officials failed to investigate potential criminal activity regarding former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and Rosatom, the Russian company that purchased Uranium One, a document reviewed by The Daily Caller News Foundation alleges.

The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges. Mueller is now the special counsel investigating whether the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the 2016 election.

“The bureau raided my client to seize what he legally gave Congress about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One,” the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told TheDCNF, noting that he considered the FBI’s raid to be an “outrageous disregard” of whistleblower protections. (RELATED: FBI Takes Aim At The Clinton Foundation)

“The bureau raided my client to seize what he legally gave Congress about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One,” the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told TheDCNF, noting that he considered the FBI’s raid to be an “outrageous disregard” of whistleblower protections.

edit on 30-11-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

You gotta read the entire article. Seems everyone is in on it.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Opps, dbl, so using for additional info

Commentary from CTH

When congressman Mark Meadows reported that U.S. Attorney John Huber was scheduled to testify on December 5th, 2018, CTH warned: This could be a troubling indication because:

(a) Huber wouldn’t be able to testify about an ongoing criminal investigation; and (b) this framework would infer DOJ officials (above Huber) have made a determination -or agreed with his determination- that no legal liability is possible within the matters Huber reviewed. (link)

If the reporting of the raid by the Daily Caller is accurate; and given the nature of the timing for that raid; and accepting the at risk elements within the whistleblower case extended beyond Hillary Clinton to Robert Mueller; and noting how the SSCI was the recipient of the information/evidence as transmitted by Michael Horowitz; there is a solid appearance of the DOJ maneuvering to cover-up the underlying DOJ/FBI corruption by seizing -and controlling- all of the evidence.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

One of Hillary Clinton's codename(s) was "Evergreen".

😎

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Deep State still retaliating.

It won't stop.

Too much is exposed.

They want revenge and want to "get even" with "interest".

😬

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: liveandlearn

Deep State still retaliating.

It won't stop.

Too much is exposed.

They want revenge and want to "get even" with "interest".

😬

So make a thread Xue. Sprinkle your magic and make it go.

top topics

<< 250  251  252    254  255  256 >>

join