It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Interesting meeting, just noting it here. Quite curious concerning release date and meeting date...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Military Investigation Services along with State and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies to Hold Press Conference at the Department of Corrections in Columbia on Wednesday, November 28, 2018

The press conference will be held at 10:30 a.m. at the South Carolina Department of Corrections, located at 4460 Broad River Road, Columbia, SC 29210

link

from above link ....

Represented at the press conference will be members of the Naval Criminal Investigative Services (NCIS), U.S. Army Criminal Investigations Command (CID), Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), Department of Defense Criminal Investigative Services (DCIS), Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigations (IRS-CI), United States Marshals Service (USMS), the South Carolina Department of Corrections (SCDC), the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED), and the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

😎⚔😎

The only possible reason for all those heavyweights is because some folks are REALLY unhappy about Dunkin Donuts rebranding to Dunkin.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Wish we had a leader with a spine! Trudy, our spineless Prime Minister, is like a jellyfish with regard to our Oshawa GM plant shutting down:

Yes, just like that other Canadian, Jim Carrey who....

edit on 27-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

More and more, I find us thinking along the same lines. Hm.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Sounds like deepstate welcome party time.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Broken Arrow on the border. Strike package inbound...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Did Trump nuke Tea-u-wanna?

It's Tea Time! You Wanna' Tea?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Come on in, the waters fine

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

But...."Watch the water"!

Does that mean, like, watch out for the water it could hold something sinister and evil? In that case, I'm all in, thanks!
edit on 27-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: xuenchen

This is very strange. Every single military branch investigative organization is there, IRS Criminal Division US Attorney, US Marshalls, etc....but why from SC, and why have it at a prison? What is going on?
It might be due to logistical requirments for shipments due south, from that point
Maybe, maybe not LOL LOL

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

But...."Watch the water"!

Does that mean, like, watch out for the water it could hold something sinister and evil? In that case, I'm all in, thanks!

On that note I was thinking Crimea Bridge

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong here but...

Q #2499:

THOSE [MOST] WHO LEFT THE WH DID NOT HAVE A CHOICE.

Krymskiy most / Крымский мост = Crimea Bridge

[MOST] = 'Bridge' in Russian.

Bridge as in Comms or physical?

HELP attempt infiltrate BRIDGE

edit on 27-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
[D5]
December 3rd - James Comey testimony
December 4th - Loretta Lynch testimony
December 4th - Jeffery Epstein trial
December 5th - John Huber testimony
December 18th - Michael Flynn sentencing

The Captain has placed the fasten seat belt sign on as we make our final approach into the swamp. Place your food trays and seats in their up-right position going to be a bumpy landing.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Interesting meeting, just noting it here. Quite curious concerning release date and meeting date...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Military Investigation Services along with State and Federal Law Enforcement Agencies to Hold Press Conference at the Department of Corrections in Columbia on Wednesday, November 28, 2018

The press conference will be held at 10:30 a.m. at the South Carolina Department of Corrections, located at 4460 Broad River Road, Columbia, SC 29210

link

from above link ....

Represented at the press conference will be members of the Naval Criminal Investigative Services (NCIS), U.S. Army Criminal Investigations Command (CID), Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), Department of Defense Criminal Investigative Services (DCIS), Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigations (IRS-CI), United States Marshals Service (USMS), the South Carolina Department of Corrections (SCDC), the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division (SLED), and the U.S. Attorney’s Office.

😎⚔😎

I know, its AJ... but, the news was pertinent at the time...

Maybe they possibly found the nukes...?
edit on 27-11-2018 by NightFlight because: you tuube mess up

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

This is not a routine meeting! you have the big 3 in place. investigate,incarcerate,trial date

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

And, before December 16th, Hillary Clinton must answer 2 questions, as ordered by Judge Sullivan.
Source: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Your post/images are impressive, but I always wonder why such an elaborate scheme against Trump was concocted, if Hillary was a shoe-in for being elected President. (They never thought she would lose.)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Always amusing to see you "patriots" and your hate of immigrants, and yet, a band of immigrants seeks religious and political asylum came over to land and genocided the natives and indigenous peoples...

especially those that claim "we just won the battle" and "the natives didn't want it"... right, I am sure we all wanted to be genocided, I am sure the 90% of natives that were murdered in California. didn't want it enough... and all the other tribes and peoples across the land

even better, you same Patriots would be the first ones calling for "violent redemption" if immigrants came over and started taking over land and genociding you...

"Patriots" are pathetic cowards

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
on another note...

If Chuck Schumer says the Democrats will fund a certain amount for "border security" and a wall... how does that fit into the "q" narrative?

twitter.com...

Sen. Chuck Schumer tells reporters at his on-cam presser that Democrats’ position is $1.6 billion for wall funding - far less than the $5 billion Trump wants - but he won’t say if Democrats are shutting the door on anything more, saying he’s not going to negotiate in public.

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join