It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
"FORCES OF DARKNESS REMAIN AND AT TIMES SEEM TO BE EXPANDING"
New Southcom Commander, Admiral Craig Faller, on Commitment to Work w/Partners in Latin America and the Caribbean to Deal with Emerging Threats

New acronym

VUCA: Violent Uncertain Complex Ambiguous and The Renewed Age of Great Power Competition.
Sometimes this means speaking truth to power while always ensuring that the voice we speak with is calm, clear and confident about what to do about our shared challenges.

"Truth to Power" noted in 7 Q posts.

twitter.com... (skip to 25:00)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That speech was 10x better than the whole of Q's drops.

I almost bought it, but my gut says no. Just a little too much red scare peppered throughout.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, your words have been gestating in my grey matter!

In particularly the following paragraphs have opened a whole new interpretation to what Catholicism has taught me of the bible's teachings:

The Roths and Payseurs etc were given "power" in exchange for funneling energy from Humans into the collection system "above" (think non physical). The preferred energy as people have discovered through Q is human children, sacrifice, extreme stuff. Also war, pestilence, pain, suffering, fear. Day to day life, while collected at some level, is not the energy the controllers really seek. They prefer extremes.

The names we know have genetics that dictate their consumption of certain kinds of energy. While we feed on energy forms like plants, or animals, they feed on energy forms that they encourage us to create - they crave hate, anger, fear, pain (see the pattern?) and simply cannot deal with love, compassion, caring etc. We are NOT at the top of the food chain.

Most catholics will tell you that the most difficult lesson in school to understand and agree with is the one where the maverick stands up and says "If God loves us so much then why does he allow innocent children to die in wars and famines, or to get cancer"... to which the priest replies "Because God gave us FREE WILL to choose good or evil, so we reap what we sow".

I would guess that 99.9% of people have taken from this that what we choose to DO is our free will... but your slant makes me realise it is more what energy we choose to emit... whether we FEEL love, kindness, faith, hope, charity... or FEEL hate, anger, fear etc.

From thislink to bible verses on free will:

Genesis 2:16-17 ESV
And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

... without KNOWING EVIL we would be unable to FEEL Hate, Anger, Fear!

Colossians 3:12 ESV
Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience,

Genesis 4:6-7 ESV
The Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen? If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must rule over it.”

The Holy Spirit makes more sense now as raising up our FEELINGS to a higher positive frequency.

It implies God/Christ knowing of this energy collection system and telling us how easy it is to escape it by just emitting positive energies.

Ezekiel 16:20-21 ESV
And you took your sons and your daughters, whom you had borne to me, and these you sacrificed to them to be devoured. Were your whorings so small a matter that you slaughtered my children and delivered them up as an offering by fire to them?

Anywho, thanks for making me take a new perspective!
edit on 27-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: bolding

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Kennedy arrested on charges of spying for NK

Intelligence agencies have arrested a senior French civil servant who worked at the French Senate on suspicion of passing confidential information to the dictatorial regime of North Korea, a judicial source told AFP.

Benoit Quennedey, who is also the president of the Franco-Korean Friendship Association and has written a book on the isolated nation, was taken into custody late Monday, the source in Paris said.

After an inquiry which began in March, prosecutors suspect him of the "collection and delivery of information to a foreign power likely to undermine the fundamental interests of the nation", the source said.

Quennedey is being held at the headquarters of France's DGSI domestic intelligence agency outside Paris.

French Senate official arrested on charges of spying for North Korea

Interesting timing of the inquiry beginning in March!

#888 (Mar 9)

Thank you Kim.
Deal made.
Clowns out.
Strings cut.
We took control.
Iran next.
Q

Panic in Paris?

#964 (Mar 28) snippet

U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>>
IRAN NEXT.

edit on 27-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Thank you Cranky. Great explanation.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

So you welcome government propaganda news? Wtf is wrong with you?

Wtf is wrong with you?
Open mind, I suppose. Or maybe 40 years of reading and researching various subjects. Or maybe even breaking free of the "They Live, Matrix of lies".

My first brush with truth was seeing the assassination of JFK being twisted into a lie at 7. That I suppose sets the gears in motion.

Now, you want to know what wrong with me?

Concentration of media ownership (also known as media consolidation or media convergence) is a process whereby progressively fewer individuals or organizations control increasing shares of the mass media.[1] Contemporary research demonstrates increasing levels of consolidation, with many media industries already highly concentrated and dominated by a very small number of firms.[2][3]

The predictions are not groundless. They are based on extraordinary changes in recent years. At the end of World War II, for example, more than 80 percent of the daily newspapers in the United States were independently owned, but by 1987 the proportion was almost reversed: 72 percent were owned by outside corporations and 15 of those corporations had most of the business. The pace of takeovers by large national and multinational corporations is increasing. In 1981 twenty corporations controlled most of the business of the country's 11,000 magazines, but only five years later that number had shrunk to six corporations.

These 15 Billionaires Own America's News Media Companies

I must disagree with Brother Nathanael, even though they appear to be "Jews", they are not. They are "Imposters". and are the "Khazar Mafia". And "they" are hell bent on World Domination (New World Order, Globalists ) via control, deception, lies, and, it was this force JFK warned us about in the JFK Secret Societies speech.

So, any and all efforts must be brought to bare on their strangle hold on the truth, even using a government media source of information.

Breaking their monopoly on information is or should be the target, but seeing how our government is grid locked and incapable of passing legislation to break up the media monopoly, competition must be used, from any and all sectors.

Light Speed to the now..

Any questions?

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Nov 25 2018 21:37:32 (EST) Border Security = National Security.... What if the House fails prior to majority change? What vested auth does the Constitution grant a sitting President re: matters of NAT SEC? Thank you, Mr. Soros. Q

Interpreter needed.

edit on 27-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

q and Soros are in cahoots.?
Seemingly the president and SECDef are doing a good job of keeping the Invasion on the Mexican side of the Border.
Imagine 20000 people from Washington State Rush the Canadian border demanding free maple syrup.
There would be a wall of mounties protecting the maple trees.
Come to think of it you Canadians would probably just give it all away for free.

edit on 11 27 2018 by dashen because: I'm not your buddy pal

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Seemingly the president and SECDef are doing a good job of keeping the Invasion on the Mexican side of the Border.
Imagine 20000 people from Washington State Rush the Canadian border demanding free maple syrup.
There would be a wall of mounties protecting the maple trees.
Come to think of it you Canadians would probably just give it all away for free.

Not a good Idea
Remember last time you tried that

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I think Q saying Thank you Mr Soros was sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Actually you'd be much better off rushing into Quebec And bonus quantities if you speak french.

Canada produces 71% of the world's pure maple syrup, 91% of which is produced in Quebec.

According to www.puremaplefromcanada.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

One opinion is Soros’ funding of the caravans; the caravan’s violence and lawlessness justifies Trump taking action - his vested authority via the Constitution, to declare martial law due to border invasion. Also, POTUS can use Military Budget
due to 'National Security' to increase troops and build that damn wall, other actions.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
perhaps "q" is finally thanking Soros for funding one of Trumps tower....

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, your words have been gestating in my grey matter!

In particularly the following paragraphs have opened a whole new interpretation to what Catholicism has taught me of the bible's teachings:

The Roths and Payseurs etc were given "power" in exchange for funneling energy from Humans into the collection system "above" (think non physical). The preferred energy as people have discovered through Q is human children, sacrifice, extreme stuff. Also war, pestilence, pain, suffering, fear. Day to day life, while collected at some level, is not the energy the controllers really seek. They prefer extremes.

The names we know have genetics that dictate their consumption of certain kinds of energy. While we feed on energy forms like plants, or animals, they feed on energy forms that they encourage us to create - they crave hate, anger, fear, pain (see the pattern?) and simply cannot deal with love, compassion, caring etc. We are NOT at the top of the food chain.

Most catholics will tell you that the most difficult lesson in school to understand and agree with is the one where the maverick stands up and says "If God loves us so much then why does he allow innocent children to die in wars and famines, or to get cancer"... to which the priest replies "Because God gave us FREE WILL to choose good or evil, so we reap what we sow".

I would guess that 99.9% of people have taken from this that what we choose to DO is our free will... but your slant makes me realise it is more what energy we choose to emit... whether we FEEL love, kindness, faith, hope, charity... or FEEL hate, anger, fear etc.

From thislink to bible verses on free will:

Genesis 2:16-17 ESV
And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “You may surely eat of every tree of the garden, but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”

... without KNOWING EVIL we would be unable to FEEL Hate, Anger, Fear!

Colossians 3:12 ESV
Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience,

Genesis 4:6-7 ESV
The Lord said to Cain, “Why are you angry, and why has your face fallen? If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin is crouching at the door. Its desire is for you, but you must rule over it.”

The Holy Spirit makes more sense now as raising up our FEELINGS to a higher positive frequency.

It implies God/Christ knowing of this energy collection system and telling us how easy it is to escape it by just emitting positive energies.

Ezekiel 16:20-21 ESV
And you took your sons and your daughters, whom you had borne to me, and these you sacrificed to them to be devoured. Were your whorings so small a matter that you slaughtered my children and delivered them up as an offering by fire to them?

Anywho, thanks for making me take a new perspective!

Rel, yes to all.

The choices are always within us, the system works to control "perception" thereby encouraging us to create a reality that serves "them" so freewill isn't violated - we choose. We have been dumbed down and use only 5 really crappy senses - on earth we actually have 17. If you can control what people perceive and program their responses, you can control them easily. If we simply choose the opposite of everything they encourage - hate, divide, anger, fear, panic etc., then we win biggly by doing nothing more then switching response energy. We're all on the planet together, so it kinda stands to reason......

Roths/Queen, two hands of the same body pretending to be separate. We've gone through several sequences of authoritarian control: Gods became Kings, Kings became Religions, Religions became Governments, Governments became Science, but all the while the Humans As Currency system worked unabated. ALL the names we know derived their power from above. Can a Roth actually fight? Of course not, but the were given information, future knowledge, hidden knowledge and they used that to gain control in various ways. Frankly we're like herding cats, you need an advantage from above.

RE: The feeding on pain energy. If you take a HRC win, and follow the crazy U1 effort, you'll find a colossal war at the end of it. It was to be an Epic FF where Iran uses the nuke but the trail going through Russia encourages hell on earth - a feeding for the above of epic proportions. This was the goal, this is what the NPC classes are determined to facilitate due to the programming in their minds. Does a destroyed earth make sense? Not to us, but to the feeders yes, perfect sense and they've done it before. (BTW, earth's pain is fed off of too)

The above is no longer a force, a war serves no purpose to us without them. The Roths aren't needed for exchange. The Queen isn't needed for anything. The Pope isn't needed talk with Source of All. We are all uniquely sovereign and require no agent to go between us and anything.

The Q effort is HUGE, each topic is covered in the drops, each topic is revealed in the research and all are connected. At the core, Humans accepting themselves as Currency is the foundation of the entire control system. Without it the names we know are nothing - can Obama fight? How about HRC? Ms. May?

We Are Q = Trust The Plan = Trust Ourselves

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Border Security = National Security....

The caravan is a matter of national security.

What if the House fails prior to majority change?

If arrests made now (house of cards falling), what happens?

What vested auth does the Constitution grant a sitting President re: matters of NAT SEC?

POTUS has the power to act, like they supposedly were ready to do a year ago.

Thank you, Mr. Soros. Q

Soros funding the caravan made this possible.

IMHO, just more empty Q rhetoric. They keep claiming they have the green light but the hammer never falls. I guess if they keep saying it they might get it right unless they are following the "Master Plan": Drag this out until the guilty die of old age.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

A Russian consulting firm indicted by special counsel Robert Mueller plans to ask a U.S. court to allow it to share information that the U.S. government considers "sensitive.” In a joint scheduling motion filed on Tuesday, the firm, Concord Management and Consulting, LLC, said it plans to argue that the information should be shared with Concord officers or employees, and that the judge's decision on the matter will "significantly affect the defense position to how it can proceed." The filing did not specify what information Concord hoped to disclose. Concord and the special counsel's office agreed to file motions and counter-motions on the disclosure question through February, the filing said.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Whitaker should restrict Mueller to focusing on Russian hackers. He can do that with a staff of 5, instead of 200.

Or, re-direct the Special Counsel team to more fertile fishing grounds. The Obama Administration. Mueller will haul in a record catch over there.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Whitaker should shut the damn thing down. It was started on false pretenses. I think they are laughing away his plea-deals and saying send me to jail because they know he can't. What an embarrassment

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Wouldn't that be phenomenal?

With your southern border now secured against invasion, the threat to your national security no longer appears to exist.

Q seems a little paranoid to me: "What if...[blah, blah, blah]?"

Q: Will the House fail? "Fail" in what sense? What does that mean? What will happen to the security of your border if the House does "fail"? Does it mean the military, border patrol and national guard will all just have to pack up their toys and go home, leaving the border unprotected?

Q: What "vested auth" are you referring to?

Scenario: House fails, border defenses come down? Border defenses down, hordes begin illegally crossing? Hordes begin invading the U.S., POTUS invokes "auth" to....? To do what? Shut down the border permanently? Start killing invaders?

Does Q have evidence Soros is behind it all somehow?

Imagine 20000 people from Washington State Rush the Canadian border demanding free maple syrup. There would be a wall of mounties protecting the maple trees. Come to think of it you Canadians would probably just give it all away for free.

Correction: It's not the Mounties you'd have to worry about. It's the poisoned supply of free syrup. We'd do all the work for you, too!

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join