It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Has nothing to do with what people are hoping for. That was posted as a statement of fact but saying human as currency is over just because the currency is changing hands makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ongoing is right and who knows if that million sites is a number accumulated over the years.

Here is something about it from 2010:
OFFICIAL LIST OF SITES SHUT DOWN BY US GOVERNMENT NOW ONLINE.

There is a link to a pdf with a list of the 82 sites seized then.

Wow! Guess ongoing is an understatement. Must be a perpetual operation like fake news.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Ongoing is right and who knows if that million sites is a number accumulated over the years.

Here is something about it from 2010:
OFFICIAL LIST OF SITES SHUT DOWN BY US GOVERNMENT NOW ONLINE.

There is a link to a pdf with a list of the 82 sites seized then.

Didnt the ICE link state that over a million websites have been seized over the last year?

I dont have the link to it, but heres a quote:

WASHINGTON – More than 1 million copyright-infringing website domain names selling counterfeit automotive parts, electrical components, personal care items and other fake goods were criminally and civilly seized in the past year through the combined efforts of law-enforcement agencies across the world, high-profile industry representatives and anti-counterfeiting associations.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Yeah but the article I posted had a list of 82 which makes 1 million sound like it came from the Ministry of Truth.

Then again I guess big brother might have AI crawling the web WW. That is good, right?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Yeah but the article I posted had a list of 82 which makes 1 million sound like it came from the Ministry of Truth.

Then again I guess big brother might have AI crawling the web WW. That is good, right?

Yep over a mil and a really large spreadsheet.

Assuming over a 10 yr accrued period. Global operation involving many agencies.

EU news version

Operation In Our Sites

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: crankyoldman

This acquisition is being led by Richard Martin, a senior executive of Rothschild & Co, with financial backing from an experienced investor. 

I bet they are just transferring to someone who can't get assets seized.

It does make it look like something REAL is happening though.

Also even when real stuff happens don't expect the msm to tell us.

TOL, it is a real rabbit hole, but Trusts are not assets in the same way a paid off house is to us.

For them to cast this off means no control at all. While they are not at the top of the Trust pyramid, they're close enough. Casting this off is defeat.

Humans As Currency is over, Trusts are built on that foundation.

Cranky. Please explain in more detail. How does this affect us who are not in the money biz? Are trusts associated with SSN's? I've heard when born, we are given a SSN which is an account number. True or not? Thank you.

I'll try to simplify. First it will not change much about what you see in your life so have no fear.

Yes. The SSN/Birth Cert is a traded commodity used in a variety of ways. But what we are talking about here is above that.

Things to keep in mind. All "currency" that we use is DEBT, not credits but DEBT - if all the dollars were collected up today we'd still owe. A dollar is debt and cannot be used to pay off debt - IOU does not clear an IOU. Slaves use debt notes, but the upper folks do not.

At the upper upper end folks trade humans - notice a pattern with this thread from day one? Humans As Currency is Warriors work...

What gives anything value - HUMANS. "...Full Faith and Credit..." that means human energy. It says nothing about items, or dollars... Human energy to create is the only currency that truly exists. The "Credit" part comes from the top top - credits are issued to the top folks based on the human assets they claim to control. To demonstrate control they must be within a verifiable system and that system is a Trust. If the Roths control 1 million humans, they put them in a Trust, then take that above to get what they want - not dollars or gold or anything like that.

A system was set up quite a while ago whereby the top of the pyramid - think the eye and above (not physical) gave power to those who collected Human energy for them. The energy was funneled up the pyramid to the top (how? another time).

The Roths and Payseurs etc were given "power" in exchange for funneling energy from Humans into the collection system "above" (think non physical). The preferred energy as people have discovered through Q is human children, sacrifice, extreme stuff. Also war, pestilence, pain, suffering, fear. Day to day life, while collected at some level, is not the energy the controllers really seek. They prefer extremes.

The names we know have genetics that dictate their consumption of certain kinds of energy. While we feed on energy forms like plants, or animals, they feed on energy forms that they encourage us to create - they crave hate, anger, fear, pain (see the pattern?) and simply cannot deal with love, compassion, caring etc. We are NOT at the top of the food chain.

The only power the Roths have is if the controllers above give it to them and they are no longer there to give the Roths anything. The Roths are on their own, without their superiors, and without the ability to raise an army, they are nothing - 11:11 said to me DJT/PUTIN are not going to war for the Roths so no one is. Their only weapon - which seems neutralized, was to crash the stock market but of course that would not serve them at all. They flounder now...

Consider this simple Truth. You control the energy you express. If you express hate, anger, spite, fear, manipulation you feed the Roths system. Why do that? Are they that cool at this point that they deserve your energy?

As we take control of the myriad of Trusts we can then release the obligations therein. We can afford deeper levels of liberation more quickly.

We Humans will be fine, as our power is being returned in short order.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I see that the title is spun.

Roughly 33,600 website domain names were criminally seized in a collaborative effort between ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), Europol, Interpol and police agencies from 26 different countries. Industry partners participating in the operation were fully responsible for civilly seizing 1.21 million domain names and shutting down 2.2 million erroneous ecommerce links featured on social media platforms and third-party marketplaces.

The industries themselves were responsible for 1.21 million seizures and, like the EU version said, gov only criminally seized 33.6K.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Here's a link. I think this is the article, but maybe cribbed from a different site.

This caught my eye:

Investigations led by HSI resulted in the removal of copyright-infringing websites that sold counterfeit airbags and integrated sensors, both commodities that present a potential safety hazard. An investigation based in Louisiana led to the seizure of five website domain names – including Chinaseatbelt.com; Airbagpart.com; Chinasafetybelt.com;

I'm sort of in favor of Darwin sorting out the problem.

If you are buying discount safety equipment from China, you're probably not long for this world anyway.

I'm confused how this topic relates, even tangentially, to Q.

Still interesting, though.

edit on 26-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: finger issues

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Haha. But of course. American side is always about perception.
Er, I'm preaching to the choir.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
As we take control of the myriad of Trusts we can then release the obligations therein. We can afford deeper levels of liberation more quickly.

We?

This acquisition is being led by Richard Martin, a senior executive of Rothschild & Co, with financial backing from an experienced investor. His responsibilities have included oversight of the Trust business and he will be supported by a senior management team from within Rothschild Trust.

Unless one of us is Richard Martin or part of the senior management team, "we" are not taking control of anything.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I have sent at least 10 e-mails to the White House since early 2017 pointing out how CNN damages America in most of the world. The Federal Government can, and should, bring CNN to its knees. That network is far FAR more dangerous to America than any immigrant invasion.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

good info
edit on 26-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

So you welcome government propaganda news? Wtf is wrong with you?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

good info[/quote

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Very Interesting

"In an author's note, Lewandowski and Bossie write: 'In several documents pertaining to the FBI's Crossfire Hurricane investigation, meetings between the FBI and top members of the Executive Branch are discussed."

'In most cases, the names of all individuals who attended these meetings are listed and unredacted, with the exception of one."

'We have several sources who have informed us that this redacted name is President Barack Obama. If these sources are correct, it would mean that Obama had direct knowledge of the surveillance on Donald Trump.'

In case you missed the lede: 'We have several sources who have informed us that this redacted name is President Barack Obama.

Have we seen this statement MSM print before? Sharks turning each other.

edit on 26-11-2018 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
November 26, 2018

Is the last paragraph of this article true? President Trump now condemns Julian Assange?
kelo.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

President Trump knew this when he declared that President Obama had "wiretapped" him. But because it was on a Top Secret document, President Trump couldn't elaborate. The President divulges many things, but can't elaborate, for the same reason.

If someone lower in government were to reveal the same material Trump does, he/she would be court-martialed, or indicted.

I'm thankful that President Trump isn't following classified information protocols 100%, or the public would know ZERO about Spygate.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump knew this when he declared that President Obama had "wiretapped" him. But because it was on a Top Secret document, President Trump couldn't elaborate. The President divulges many things, but can't elaborate, for the same reason.

If someone lower in government were to reveal the same material Trump does, he/she would be court-martialed, or indicted.

I'm thankful that President Trump isn't following classified information protocols 100%, or the public would know ZERO about Spygate.

Care, here is where the NPC class is going to have trouble with the Press Polarity feeding. If Obama didn't know his own DOJ - they serve him, was spying for his Secretary of State he's negligent and it is very bad (I don't wanna know excuse...) so he would have to know. If he knew, then it is really bad.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

This happened in May? no kidding. thanks for clearing that up.
I agree with every word you said

"There needs to be an independant press, somehow."

QNN

LOL
Somebody is trying I think

Twitter

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   

cranky, thanks for the pretty clear, detailed explanation.

Where do you see The royal families in relation to Rothschilds/Payseurs? Above? Level-pegging? Below?

I ask because, if the Rothshilds depended on royals to raise armies then that means royals have been "dethroned" or "cloned", for the Rothschilds to have lost power.

I guess the alternative is off-world or alien armies.

new topics

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join