It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
[koala]?

imgflip.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

You just said above if Mueller found crimes not included in his mandate he would refer them like Cohen's case.

So why not Podesta?

Thats why POTUS asked.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

From hearing his actual voice during an interview, the poor guy was scared to death. Corsi flat out said that he never wanted to experience anything like a Mueller team interview again.

Maybe "someone" told him not to worry. Just accept whatever comes his way.

Papadopoulos also abruptly cancelled his plea deal with Mueller. And was sentenced to jail... for 14 days. His sentence begins today.

There is apparently quite a bit going on that does not reach the public realm. Q probably has laid it out, but I'm not patient with hints posed as questions and riddles.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Flynn and Manafort were NOT indicted for anything encompassed by Mueller's mandate. Nor was Papadopoulos and Gates. None of them were indicted for conspiring/colluding with Russia. Mueller needs to be reeled back in and redirected, or terminated.
edit on 11/26/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

You just said above if Mueller found crimes not included in his mandate he would refer them like Cohen's case.

So why not Podesta?

Thats why POTUS asked.

Potus pretended to act like it is muellers job to indict podesta. How do we know that there was no referral of podesta or that mueller found some crimes.

Bottom line is that it is a piss poor defense.

I could come up with much better for a fee....

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

It helps to read the linked articles

I read it and understand what it says.

I am looking for conformation cause those are roger stones words and it looks that maybe cnbc got their reporting wrong.

www.cnn.com...

time will tell

eta yep it is true corsi will not deal.. srry for the confusion

edit on 26-11-2018 by TheOne7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Trump will not release FISA before the Mueller investigation is over unless forced.

Optics and public perception dictate how Trump operates. Q's original plan could not account for midterm results (unless rigged), meaning, it would've been extremely unwise to create such an elaborate plan, only to have it dematerialize after the election (loss of majority).

Thankfully, that did not happen, which would've forced FISA to be released haphazardly to Congress. Q will continue to push the plan through (no guarantee), as we all wait to see what D5, 17-17 (Assange), and the House (of cards), produces.

Everything rests on Huber's ability to alter perception, in relation to FISA bringing down the house. If D5 does not make waves, FISA will come sooner than later. If D5 produces the goods, FISA is worth holding onto in 2019 as leverage over the House (while Hillary burns at the stake).

edit on 26-11-2018 by eisegesis because: make popcorn

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Q 2501 Snip
"DC has become RAT infested."

RAT: Remote Access Trojans (CERTs - Hacker Programs)

qmap.pub...

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Sh#t, there goes all my Christmas orders.

Seriously, sounds good. All those sweatshops/human trafficking.

Roughly 33,600 website domain names were criminally seized in a collaborative effort between ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), Europol, Interpol and police agencies from 26 different countries. Industry partners participating in the operation were fully responsible for civilly seizing 1.21 million domain names and shutting down 2.2 million erroneous ecommerce links featured on social media platforms and third-party marketplaces.

Sounds Yuuge. Never seen this during Obummer reign.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Sometimes square wheels are perfectly suited to give a smooth ride on a bumpy road.

It's just a matter of making the bumps complement the square.

Vanderbuilt University, no less.

**.pdf opens in browser for me.

It's all about perspective, right?

ETA: I noticed your last line turned into a bucket of Orville Redenbacher. Square bus wheels be damned.

edit on 26-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOne7

You are conflating issues. Being a witness for mueller is not the same as being a target of mueller. Podestas crimes if they exist are not part of muellers mandate and they would be under the department of justice to investigate.

Neither are Manaforts, Flynns or anyone else who has been targeted by Mueller. How does Manaforts dealings in the Ukraine before Trump even thought about running fall under the purview of Russian Collusion in the 2016 election?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Only person who is confused about any of this is you.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Royal Navy warship buzzed by 17 "hostile" fighter jets near Crimea

www.dailystar.co.uk...

Russian Jets of course
edit on 26-11-2018 by Sabrechucker because: edit

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: TheOne7

You are conflating issues. Being a witness for mueller is not the same as being a target of mueller. Podestas crimes if they exist are not part of muellers mandate and they would be under the department of justice to investigate.

Neither are Manaforts, Flynns or anyone else who has been targeted by Mueller. How does Manaforts dealings in the Ukraine before Trump even thought about running fall under the purview of Russian Collusion in the 2016 election?

Well flynn was caught in a bs word salad trap during muellers investigation. Manafort was referred for prosecution and now it looks like corsi will also be. Fill me in as to what i am confused about.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Fill me in why manafort Carter page podesta and Flynn have not been sentenced yet
edit on 11 26 2018 by dashen because: Waitin

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

This article is anti Russia fake news.

Pisses me off, this happened in MAY!

Several outlets are running it today with a headline as if it just happened.

Pushing for war much like the MSM eg. NYT running inflammatory articles about North Korea.

I truly hope something can be done about the media.

When they are actually trying to escalate conflicts it should be a matter of national security.

I don't want a police state where the government suppresses the media but currently factions of government are controlling it completely.

There needs to be an independant press, somehow.

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Royal Navy warship buzzed by 17 "hostile" fighter jets near Crimea

www.dailystar.co.uk...

Russian Jets of course

This to me is further evidence the "Q" phenomena following is world-wide in msm. Deceiving title and 'timing'. This whole Russia/Ukraine/Crimea smells of a big diversion. Where does all this DC drama, border chaos, bush fires & Koalas, Russia/Ukraine, and Q cryptography trying to tell us?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Sounds huge. Wouldn't this be interrupting all kind of back channel communications and potentially setting up the playing field for - oh, I don't know - unsealing gazillions of sealed indictments or so?

posted on Nov, 26 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Fill me in why manafort Carter page podesta and Flynn have not been sentenced yet

I am not privy to muellers inner workings.

Why ask me a bs question of something neither of us are privy too?

Anywho i do not mind and i can speculate for you.

Trump may not be able to pardon until sentencing?

edit on 26-11-2018 by TheOne7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join