It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Now that Assange is back in the forefront will these DEMs now be back in focus?
See Q post #1626.

I viewed #2494 as:
[D]ec 5 D5 Nothing can stop what is coming.

5D5 = 10 DEMs

Not sure what "ec" applies to. Maybe top-level-domain for Ecuador; postcode for east central London; etc.

It only takes one tiny nudge...
A D5 domino effect.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

FB is a beast and Mark is its prophet.

#MarkOfTheBeast

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Not to give a half-baked reply, but...

Ivanka, the president daughter, using private email for "White House business" (like tea parties) verses HRC the Secretary of State, running a global drug/weapons/influence/? CARTEL, using every method of deceit available to them and later covering it all up under Obama's direction... it is about as far across the spectrum of possible violation of protocol as HUMANLY POSSIBLE!

/rant off

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Speaking of Assange, check this out. From Wikileaks today:

To me, Wikileaks proved they were comped months ago but this tweet today is a blatant reminder that theyve been tasked with trashing Q and may have been asked to turn up the volume.

A few points:

-They've chosen to speak for Assange on a more frequent basis now that the public hasn't heard from him personally in many months. Opportunistic and dishonest.

-Today they responded to a random Q anon supporter tweet seemingly out of the blue. Unprecedented. The Wikileaks twitter never responds to personal tweets, usually responding to published articles instead.

You can feel the reach.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Now, suspicious trouble in Deepwater (where have we all heard that term before?) 

Reality is way stranger than fiction!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: TheOne7
a reply to: watchitburn

Is someone supposed to be able to make sense of that regurgitation? Care to make a point?

It's actually pretty simple.

I know reading is hard for some people but I believe in you.

Has there ever been a time, when we have not been effectively ruled by the prevailing gossip?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Funny how it seems like the publicity around pending indictments of Team MAGA benchwarmers actually serves to spread the word of the Great Awakening. People who don't/won't want to know the truth are about to get a massive dose of Red Pill via their own TDS!

Media will have no choice to report it. Great Actors will spill their guts in public, to the effect of penetrating the damaged minds of Americans and the world itself.

Trust it.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

I follow Neon's interpretations of Q drops, for very long time now. So many people follow Neon and his interpretations of Q. They say they read Q's new drops, then immediately head over to NeonRevolt for an interpretation of the drips.

So much for;, as per Q, "Think for yourself".

Just my opinion, not a commentary on anyone.

It does kind of seem to me, that the Q thingamabob, is designed to self destruct as people wake up. I'm not expecting a finalé...where all the storyline gets wrapped in. Just a giant open open ended question, that puts eyes on everyone, and gets churned into the chaotic equation.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Media will have no choice to report it. Great Actors will spill their guts in public, to the effect of penetrating the damaged minds of Americans and the world itself.

Trust it.

I'd love to trust that but where are you getting this idea that the media will have to report it?

If we're basing this on precedents, we'll hear about Trump's toenails being too long instead. Go ask any normie if they've ever heard of NXIVM. It's sad.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: airforcerulessky

You all are way behind and not relevant any longer.

Agreed, but that could change.

No one cares about your BS posts or cryptic crap.

That is demonstrably false.

Unless you have actual research, this thread will die as it should.

It shouldn't die, but member aspirations are on life support.

So many other good sources of info.

Q is the source. Everything else is info.

a reply to: dashen

It was previously posted, but not dissected.

That means, I'm a ...

####SNIPPED####

edit on Sat Nov 24 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

Typical Air Force...I know because I were one...there is huge comfort in never having to face and kill, your enemy, directly. The Air Force thrives on the fact, that the huge majority of members, never get shot at....only Officers...tip of the spear kinda stuff...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

That may be. I don’t know but for someone who used this thread a main source of info I can tell you it has changed and not for the better.

I've been with this thread since Day 1.
It has gone through many phases...some good, some not...but no phase has been permanent.
I expect it to continue to evolve.

Amen, brother. People tend to pay attention to the static snapshots. However, evolution is a dynamic process. Not a problem...just an observation...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Come on man.

Ragging on the U.S. Airforce because you disagree with one man's opinion. Poor form.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

or, maybe, they 'know' and 'believe' that this "q" is a rightist fairytale and they are not gullible sheep?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

It's the lyrics from a song by The Smiths.

"Panic on the streets of London
Panic on the streets of Birmingham
I wonder to myself...
Could life ever be sane again?"

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
that is just someone's opinion

The reason it was associated with an avalanche is because the first time Q used it, Drop #1332, they associated it with a snowball rolling downhill:

The snowball has begun rolling - there is no stopping it now. D5.

edit on 25-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I think you missed the post I was replying to, I never said I was breaking new info. Someone said they could not read a screen capture so I posted what part of it said in plain text.

I only posted half, EndtheMadnessNow posted the other half, as a solid for a fellow ATSer. The original even included the neon revolt link, so it was never a "me first" deal.

According to Q it could all be disinfo, so who cares who posted it first.

I noted that. Thank you

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Russia has fired on Ukranian ships in the Black sea.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Russia blocks Kerch Strait amid confrontation with Ukraine

Ukraine claims Russia 'rammed our tugboat' off Crimea

The incident came hours after Moscow placed a large cargo ship beneath the 19km-long Crimean Bridge, which connects the Russian-annexed peninsula with its mainland, blocking all traffic into the strait, the only passage into the Sea of Azov.

Russia accused of firing on Ukrainian ship in naval standoff
edit on 25-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: daskakik

I think you missed the post I was replying to, I never said I was breaking new info. Someone said they could not read a screen capture so I posted what part of it said in plain text.

I only posted half, EndtheMadnessNow posted the other half, as a solid for a fellow ATSer. The original even included the neon revolt link, so it was never a "me first" deal.

According to Q it could all be disinfo, so who cares who posted it first.

I noted that. Thank you

I second that, thanks. I was going to fire off a harpoon but then that would of been a waste.

As to "D5", gotta luv metaphors. More on that to come.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That was just a friendly bump warning to get back on course.

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join