It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I’m sure it will. Like I said before I no longer think it matters what I think or say.

edit on 24-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Try to describe the ending?

Some like the fight club ending.

I kinda like that one called John dies at the end.

edit on 24-11-2018 by TheOne7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Many lurkers are watching this thread.

Correct.

No sense in running my mouth if I have nothing to add.

Also, it's hard to type when both hands are in the bag of pocorn.

🍿😎👍

edit on 24-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

...I can tell you it has changed and not for the better.

I can make things really interesting, really quickly.

edit on 24-11-2018 by eisegesis because: join the club

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Excellent post. Thought provoking on many levels.
edit on 24-11-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Thanks

Yep, that SparkLabs gave me red flags. Your posts always make me think; for awhile.
Damn, this thread moves fast at times.
Apparently pissed off a lurking General. Yea all hail Neon. Beware of false prophets and all that stuff.

Ok, back in formation sir.

Let the good times roll

(post by All Seeing Eye removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Coreysdigs just put out a new article that's a real kick in the pants. A bit lengthy but loaded with up to date info on the workings of The Clinton Foundation.

I recommend it with your Sunday morning coffee

Coreysdigs - Clinton Foundation

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is an interesting development

President Trump is resurrecting a potentially powerful board capable of intimately reviewing intelligence agency conduct on his direct orders.

The White House announced five appointments to the Presidential Intelligence Advisory Board on Tuesday evening, after selecting a chairman and vice chairwoman earlier this year.

The dormant board created by former President Dwight Eisenhower has no formal powers, but derives significant authority directly from the president, operating as his surrogate to smooth over agency rivalries, investigate misconduct, and evaluate intelligence collection policies.

Experts say Trump could roil the intelligence community by asking his hand-picked panel to draft reports, for example, on alleged surveillance abuses against his 2016 campaign associates, a disputed charge made by Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee, who are poised to lose subpoena powers.

"The board can do whatever the hell the president wants it to do, and really it’s about what the president tasks it with," said University of Notre Dame professor Michael Desch, co-author of the authoritative 2012 history of the board, Privileged and Confidential: The Secret History of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board.

washington examiner

POTUS getting serious and not messing around. Using all available powers.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Timing is everything.

Gowdy turns attention to Ivanka Trump's emails

President Trump is being pressed for details on his daughter’s email use in office by the same Republican responsible for spearheading the congressional investigation into his former White House rival, Hillary Clinton, that uncovered details about her own email habits while secretary of state.

"Do you believe in coincidences?" - Q

qanon.pub...

Democrats Plan to Investigate Ivanka Trump’s Use of Private Email Account

Democrats accused Mr. Trump of hypocrisy, saying that while the volume of emails sent from a private address was much greater in Mrs. Clinton’s case, the basic alleged violation of law was the same.

Mr. Gowdy asked the White House to respond by December 5th. Huber testifies on the same day (D5), about the Clinton Foundation, and Hillary will be answering Qs under oath shortly after (17-17).

Assange makes it the ultimate catch-22.

“We launched a bipartisan investigation last year into White House officials’ use of private email accounts for official business, but the White House never gave us the information we requested,” said Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings, a Democrat and the likely incoming chairman of the House Oversight Committee.

“We need those documents to ensure that Ivanka Trump, Jared Kushner and other officials are complying with federal records laws and there is a complete record of the activities of this Administration,” he said in a statement Tuesday.

The MSM will undoubtedly fan the flames, but will have a hard time not sounding like obvious hypocrites considering that Hillary will no longer be immune to scrutiny.

Federal Court Orders Hillary Clinton to Answer Additional Email Questions Under Oath

After a lengthy hearing yesterday Judge Sullivan ruled that Clinton must address two questions that she refused to answer under-oath.

1.) Describe the creation of the clintonemail.com system, including who decided to create the system, the date it was decided to create the system, why it was created, who set it up, and when it became operational.

During your October 22, 2015 appearance before the U.S. House of Representatives Select Committee on Benghazi, you testified that 90 to 95 percent of your emails “were in the State’s system” and “if they wanted to see them, they would certainly have been able to do so.”

2.) Identify the basis for this statement, including all facts on which you relied in support of the statement, how and when you became aware of these facts, and, if you were made aware of these facts by or through another person, identify the person who made you aware of these facts.

It's funny when you think about it.

The lawsuit, which seeks records regarding the authorization for Abedin to engage in outside employment while employed by the Department of State, was reopened because of revelations about the clintonemail.com system. The court also granted discovery to Judicial Watch to help determine if and how Clinton’s email system thwarted FOIA.

On the flip-side (hilarious):

In a letter to John F. Kelly, the White House chief of staff, Mr. Gowdy asked how many emails sent from Ms. Trump’s private account touched on official business and whether any contained classified information. He also asked the White House to certify that the emails in question had been properly preserved and archived as outlined in the Presidential Records Act.

Trump responds:

“They aren’t classified like Hillary Clinton. They weren’t deleted like Hillary Clinton,” said Mr. Trump. “What Ivanka did, it’s all in the presidential records. Everything is there.”

12-12-2018 to 12-21-2018 = 17-17 (Jewish Gematria)

"President Trump And I Shall Settle The Score"

9 Days + Winter Solstice

edit on 25-11-2018 by eisegesis because: enjoy the show

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Excellent post. Actually, you could make a compelling thread on the subject of Hillary vs Ivanka's e-mail "crimes", and how Hillary should be indicted before Ivanka is investigated.

Elijah Cummings needs to tread lightly. He's committed many crimes over his long career.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I think this guy will be one of those in the "Suicide Weekend" list of casualties.

Bill Palmer: www.palmerreport.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

I think you missed the post I was replying to, I never said I was breaking new info. Someone said they could not read a screen capture so I posted what part of it said in plain text.

I only posted half, EndtheMadnessNow posted the other half, as a solid for a fellow ATSer. The original even included the neon revolt link, so it was never a "me first" deal.

According to Q it could all be disinfo, so who cares who posted it first.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

NeonRevolt is the same Snake oil salesmen as the rest of these "q influencers"

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOne7

originally posted by: imthegoat

Whithaker smeared himself over the years and has been pulled to the front of the swamp by the "THING".
Surely some part of ats would care that any actions by an unconstitutional appointment would be null and void if the scotus finds sessions "resignation forced". There is ample evidence to prove this to any just judge. It was a hail mary pass to try to undermine the justice system.

Solution is to simply vote him in but that is not on the 4d chess board atm cause it would interfere with the plan of nullification of legality. Truth is not left of right.

You might want to check the Vacancy Act. His appointment is legal.

Yea i checked and it states that since sessions was forced to resign the appointment is null and void. When the justice system has no legal head then all actions are null and void until it is fixed.

On top of that the guy is now under investigation by the office of legal council and his past is highly unethical when contrasted against the expected quality of such an appointment.

The ruling that the office of legal council gave on him was under the expectation that sessions resigned willfully. He did not.

The vacancies act was put in place to ensure that someone would not be forced out or fired and then replaced without advice and consent. This is yet another example of obstruction of justice. Throw it on the pile.........

I love how tiny this sh#t gets, and is still expected to be accepted by the populous, at large. I mean...didn't just about everybody go to grade school? Are people still fooled by the cool kids table?

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Whithaker smeared himself over the years and has been pulled to the front of the swamp by the "THING".
Surely some part of ats would care that any actions by an unconstitutional appointment would be null and void if the scotus finds sessions "resignation forced". There is ample evidence to prove this to any just judge. It was a hail mary pass to try to undermine the justice system.

Solution is to simply vote him in but that is not on the 4d chess board atm cause it would interfere with the plan of nullification of legality. Truth is not left of right.

You might want to check the Vacancy Act. His appointment is legal.

Yea i checked and it states that since sessions was forced to resign the appointment is null and void. When the justice system has no legal head then all actions are null and void until it is fixed.

On top of that the guy is now under investigation by the office of legal council and his past is highly unethical when contrasted against the expected quality of such an appointment.

The ruling that the office of legal council gave on him was under the expectation that sessions resigned willfully. He did not.

The vacancies act was put in place to ensure that someone would not be forced out or fired and then replaced without advice and consent. This is yet another example of obstruction of justice. Throw it on the pile.........

Sessions resignation wasnt forced. It was requested, and he fulfilled the request. Where you get "forced" from is beyond me.

I had high hopes for potus but he is unraveling now cause of the pressure and the people he has surrounded himself with.

8 months and he is out.

Since November of 2016 I've won over $300 from multiple people betting me that Trump would be removed from office.

First he wasn't gonna be inaugurated.

Then he was toast by summer 2017.

Then there was no way in hell he was making it to January of 2018.

Care to place a wager? 😃

Yeah. I've made a few thousand on that myself. Of course, I didn't take my money and go home. I just made some other long shot bets, that didn't pan out. So basically, I'm even, fun money wise. My serious money however, is prospering af.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

PANIC on the streets of London. PANIC on the streets of Birmingham
MI6 Scrambling To Stop Trump From Releasing Classified Docs In Russia Probe

The Telegraph has talked to more than a dozen UK and US officials, including in American intelligence, who have revealed details about the row.

British spy chiefs have “genuine concern” about sources being exposed if classified parts of the wiretap request were made public, according to figures familiar with discussions.

"It boils down to the exposure of people”, said one US intelligence official, adding: “We don’t want to reveal sources and methods.” US intelligence shares the concerns of the UK.

Another said Britain feared setting a dangerous “precedent” which could make people less likely to share information, knowing that it could one day become public. -The Telegraph

I always liked John Roberts. I thought his upholding of Obamacare, was brilliant. I do know that he has adopted children from Ireland, through South American channels, that could wreck his family. But, I admired how narrowly he upheld it.

He essentially forked over his handlers..by unexpected tax ruling. Imma calling him a playa!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I love this timeline,

Gotta admit, it's pretty sweet!

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

The posts you are questioning were posted and linked prior to the large text being posted by the kind folks who were helping me and my poor eyesight out.

I went out to the original link, but the text in the screen shots posted there was too small for me to read. I asked if someone could enlarge, and they did. You apparently skipped over my request, and went right to the 'stick it to em' response.

Thank you to those that helped me out by posting the enlarged screen shots. It was very much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yes EMN, the ausanon methods can be applied to combinations of Q posts and POTUS tweets per below (in my view):

1) Method 1: Time difference between 2 Tweets could point to a Q post number,
2) Method 2: would have to start with Q post as tweets don't have seconds in their timestamp but one could locate tweets at ozdelta times pointed from Q post.

new topics

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join