It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

There are times I read things, and am just so impressed with the reasoning ability of some #Anons. This is one of those times. I've said it many times; I'm not an organizational guy. It's probably my biggest "blind spot" in all my analysis, because I just... I die a little inside when I see all the layers of Bureaucracy. It's actually painful for me to follow who's on this committee, and that comm...[/ex

gab.com...

must check the anons decode at the link.

It's worth it.

Very interesting, but I have no confidence in Congress to accomplish anything. I hope I'm wrong, but I guess we'll see.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Below is the first part of 'the plan' posted by Daskakik

11/24/18 (Sat) 01:32:11 93065e (32) No.4011192
CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS & ENTIRE FISA COURT WILL BE IMPEACHED

Speculation, but makes sense if you follow me.

Per Q 11/9/18:

A) How can arrests occur prior to removing the corruption from the DOJ & FBI?

>They can't. See THE PLAN below.

B) How can arrests occur prior to safely securing a majority in the SUPREME COURT [CONSTITUTION - RULE OF LAW]

>They can't. See THE PLAN below.

C) What is the role of the SENATE?

>To confirm appointments and to hold impeachment trials.

Role of GOODLATTE?

>Chairman of House Judiciary Committee (Oversight of DOJ, FBI, Federal Judiciary… BUT ALSO MOST COMMONLY THE COMMITTEE WHERE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS IN THE HOUSE ORIGINATE).

Role of GOWDY?

>Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee (Oversight responsibilitiy for all of federal government. DOES NOT NEED TO CONSULT OR NOTIFY RANKING MINORITY MEMBER WHEN ISSUING A SUBPOENA).

Role of SESSIONS?

>To work with Whitaker and Ezra Cohen-Watnick to comply with Gowdy's (secret) subpoenas to be used in impeachment proceedings. Also to appoint Huber to prosecute based on Horowitz's findings (with information gained from Ezra Cohen-Watnick).

GOODLATTE, GOWDY, and SESSIONS *ALL* RESIGNED

GOODLATTE, GOWDY, and SESSIONS *ALL* RESIGNED

THE PLAN

The plan to clean up the US Government was Michael Flynn's, with help from Mike Rogers and a handful of other Patriots. Ezra Cohen-Watnick was Michael Flynn's protege and tech-savy workhorse.

When Flynn got pushed out of the administration by the Deep State, POTUS made sure Ezra stayed behind to work as Flynn's surrogate (likely continuing to consult with Flynn through back channels).

Remember, per Q, Ezra Cohen-Watnick is "The Bridge - connecting people"
(#1)

Part 2

(post by Jusvistn removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOne7

You can hope and dream all you want. It's not going to make your fantasies true.

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: ErEhWoN

So what do you all think of this ruling, and what does it mean for the "orange man bad" crowd, that can only reply to post critical of Trump with orange man bad or but Hillary or but Obama?

Oh, it means a lot. Let's see, how do I put this?

CHECK

and

MATE!

I read through the whole legalize decision. I noticed three critical details buried inside this decision that make all the difference in the world:
  • First, the entire decision rests upon the abilities of the Acting Attorney General. This itself negates any claim by other parties about Whitaker's appointment, for his removal now before an Attorney General were appointed would negate the entire decision, which would then mean that Robert Mueller is not an "inferior officer" and is thus subject to both nomination by the President and confirmation by the Senate... which never happened. So a removal now, thanks to this decision, would invalidate Mueller's investigation entirely.

• Whitaker must have authority to terminate Mueller's investigation at any time, and for any "good reason," and that can include scarcity of DoJ resources. In short, Whitaker has full authority in his position as Acting Attorney General to starve out the Mueller investigation at will. If he does not have that authority, again, the Mueller investigation is null and void because Mueller will no longer be considered an "inferior officer" and thus was appointed improperly because he was not nominated by the President and approved by the Senate.

In court, Mueller even said as much in court:

The Court: “It’s your position that good cause would exist if the Special Counsel did not follow an order from the Deputy Attorney General?” Special Counsel: “Yes.”

• Since he is an "inferior officer," Mueller must comply with all DoJ standard practices and policies... and among these is the DoJ policy that a sitting President is not subject to indictment. If Mueller is not subject to this policy, then again, he is no longer an "inferior officer" and his investigation is invalid.

Randall Eliason did not say in his blog that collusion is a crime... in fact, he stated the opposite:

It’s true there is no criminal statute titled “collusion.” But as I’ve noted in several places (here and here, for example) the relevant crime is conspiracy under 18 U.S.C. 371.

No one has argued that conspiracy is not a crime. It certainly is! And here is the text of 18 U.S.C. § 371:

If two or more persons conspire either to commit any offense against the United States, or to defraud the United States, or any agency thereof in any manner or for any purpose, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

If, however, the offense, the commission of which is the object of the conspiracy, is a misdemeanor only, the punishment for such conspiracy shall not exceed the maximum punishment provided for such misdemeanor.

So just talking about doing something is not enough to meet the requirements for illegality. Someone must commit an act to effect the object of the conspiracy. Also, there must indeed be a crime involved, or at least attempted: the "object" of the conspiracy, and for conspiracy to be a felony, the object must not be a misdemeanor.

Someone's been trolled, and trolled hard.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Ex-CIA, NSA chief Hayden suffers stroke

www.cnn.com...

That's awfully convenient of him...

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Is someone supposed to be able to make sense of that regurgitation? Care to make a point?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

Can I ask you just what exactly you think Loretta Lynch did for bummer?

How many scandals do you think bummers AG buried?

That is all beside the point...Someone should make a thread about it or something worth while instead of reverting to kindergarten rules of she hit me first.

It would be a waste of time for you to assume that i accept illegality from either side.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You might say it has been cleaned out.

Sure if i were delusional or high i would say that. If it were cleaned then peeps would be in jail on both sides but the truth is that both sides are being played a great delusion.

I truely am amazed how everyone just clings to their side and puts their hopes that our best interest is in their hearts. Before the law there was no sin...

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheOne7

Is someone supposed to be able to make sense of that regurgitation? Care to make a point?

It's actually pretty simple.

I know reading is hard for some people but I believe in you.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I wasn't resorting to kindergarten tactics.

An acting AG is generally thought to be protective of the president.

But you can sling mud if you would like. I'm cool with that.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

I wasn't resorting to kindergarten tactics.

An acting AG is generally thought to be protective of the president.

But you can sling mud if you would like. I'm cool with that.

Some call it moving the goal post when we talk of one persons crimes and then they bring into question someone else crimes as a sort of defense.
Let's think of the intent of the vaccines act and why it was ever formed and perhaps we can find some common ground in thought. imo It was formed with the intent to keep an officially advised and consented position protected from being terminated in an obstruction of justice move by a corrupt official. With that in mind they decided to pass a law stating that the position could only be temporary filled by an appointee that has conformation in the case of a firing. Sessions was forcefully resigned and legally asking for a resignation is the same as firing.

Givin the amount of time that trump knew in advance of sessions termination date he could have covered his ass much better by having people lined up to be voted on or even choosing someone that would protect him that already had conformation. He said months before the elections sessions would be gone then so the attempt to put in whithaker can only be seen as an attempt to undermine the authority of the justice department or even worse a failure in duty as potus to put it lightly. Either he obstructed justice or he is incompetent.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Does this mean you'll stop bringing your wisdom to this thread?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I suppose even the people who say Christ is Returning, will be right eventually. I'm still trying to connect the dots as to why the AG change of Sessions-to-Whitaker occurred when it did. Not in September... not next month.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: TheOne7

It's actually pretty simple.

I know reading is hard for some people but I believe in you.

Ok i put my rubber boots on and waded through the mess.

It is like asking someone where the restroom is and they send you to the kitchen. The three points do not address obstruction or my post in any meaningful way. Anyone familiar with the process at all knows by now potus can not be indicted while in office but they should also know that impeachment is a popularity contest where indictment is the next step. If you go further into it you will learn that even after impeachment the potus could still keep his command but that would end up quickly before the same people that potus is currently trolling...scotus

There is a long list of criminal activity that would be charged against potus and his number one job right now is to present himself more likable to all than vp pence. This means he would have to stop with the cover up of ca$hhogi the journalist and remove the troops from the border and work with like minded people that want to stifle the flow of illegals but in a constitutional manner. Most of all he should cling to the truth in all matters.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Thanks for that brilliant insight.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Yet all you harp on here is Trumps “obstruction of justice.”

(post by airforcerulessky removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Stay on topic......
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:41 PM
    link   
    a reply to: carewemust

My 2¢ is it was pre arranged and now doesn't matter. My interest is at those levels of TPTB what is the validity of Sessions pre-signed but undated resignation letter? Trump could put any (pre-arranged?) date he wants.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:57 PM
    link   
    The only D5s worth mentioning.

(in my opinion)

The Amazing Chess Coincidence

You can improve your chess technique as well by studying typical endgame patterns.

White has more space on the queenside and Black has doubled, isolated pawns there. You might think that White has all the chances in this endgame. You would be absolutely correct if the pawns D4 and D5 disappeared from the board.

But these two pawns restrict the movement of white bishop (some people would even call it a bad bishop!). Black's play is very instructive!

Dopamine Receptor - D5

Activation of D5 receptors is shown to promote expression of brain-derived neurotrophic factor and increase phosphorylation of protein kinase B in rat and mice prefrontal cortex neurons.

Brain-derived neurotrophic factor, also known as BDNF, is a protein that, in humans, is encoded by the BDNF gene. BDNF is a member of the neurotrophin family of growth factors, which are related to the canonical nerve growth factor. Neurotrophic factors are found in the brain and the periphery.

en.wikipedia.org...

BDNF plays a significant role in neurogenesis. BDNF can promote protective pathways and inhibit damaging pathways in the NSCs and NPCs that contribute to the brain’s neurogenic response by enhancing cell survival.

LOL

Cognitive Function:

Enriched housing provides the opportunity for exercise and exposure to multimodal stimuli. The increased visual, physical, and cognitive stimulation all translates into more neuronal activity and synaptic communication, which can produce structural or molecular activity-dependent alterations. Sensory inputs from environmental stimuli are initially processed by the cortex before being transmitted to the hippocampus along an afferent pathway, suggesting the activity-mediated effects of enrichment can be far-reaching within the brain.

BDNF expression is significantly enhanced by environmental enrichment and appears to be the primary source of the ability of environmental enrichments to enhance cognitive processes. Environmental enrichment enhances synaptogenesis, dendridogenesis, and neurogenesis, leading to improved performance on various learning and memory tasks. BDNF mediates more pathways involved in these enrichment-induced processes than any other molecule and is strongly regulated by calcium activity making it incredibly sensitive to neuronal activity.

BDNF is a regulator of drug addiction and psychological dependence. Animals chronically exposed to drugs of abuse show increased levels of BDNF in the ventral tegmental area (VTA) of the brain, and when BDNF is injected directly into the VTA of rats, the animals act as if they are addicted to and psychologically dependent upon opiates.

Ventral Tegmental Area:

The VTA is the origin of the dopaminergic cell bodies of the mesocorticolimbic dopamine system and other dopamine pathways; it is widely implicated in the drug and natural reward circuitry of the brain. The VTA plays an important role in a number of processes, including cognition, motivation, orgasm, and intense emotions relating to love, as well as several psychiatric disorders.

en.wikipedia.org...

Digital 7 (Digital 5) - D5

The Digital 7 or D7 (previously called Digital 5, or D5), is a network of leading digital governments with the goal of strengthening the digital economy. The members are bonded by the principle of openness; they are focused on changing government's relationship with technology by adopting open standards and open-source software as well as making digital government more effective.

With an increasing number of internet connected devices in each household, the D5 intends to look at what type of infrastructure is needed to maintain and expand connectivity, as well as how they can work together to share each other's experiences and to develop standards together. Citing a Cisco figure, the D5 expects over 50 billion internet connected devices to be in use around the world by 2020, with as many as dozens of each device in every household.

To meet these needs, the UK government's focus will be on Machine to Machine technology, the Internet of Things and 5G mobile networks. In March 2014, they announced they will be investing £45 million in the Internet of Things. They have set up smart cities demonstrators in Glasgow, London, Bristol and Peterborough, and their 5G Innovation Centre is the world’s first dedicated 5G testbed centre. In a speech during the summit, Cabinet Minister Francis Maude announced that the UK intends to have 97% of all citizen interactions with the state online by the end of the next parliament.

The signees of the charter were Urve Palo from Estonia's Ministry of Economic Affairs and Communications, Yossi Katribas from Israel's Prime Minister Office of the Government, Peter Dunne from New Zealand's Department of Internal Affairs, Chong Jong-Sup from South Korea's Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs, and Francis Maude from the UK's Cabinet Office.

www.abovetopsecret.com... en.wikipedia.org...

Coalition Members:

More than a dozen organizations with connections to thousands of grantmakers came together to found the D5 Coalition to advance diversity, equity, and inclusion in philanthropy. Since then, the coalition has grown and continues to grow.

www.d5coalition.org...

Avalanche Danger Scale - D5

Small avalanches are D1 in size or not quite large enough to bury a person unless other factors like terrain traps contribute to magnify the consequences of the avalanche. Large avalanches are D2 avalanches meaning that they can bury or injury people. Very large avalanches are D3 avalanches that can bury and destroy a car, damage a truck, destroy a small building or break a few trees. Historic avalanches are D4 and D5 avalanches that can destroy a railway car, large truck, several buildings, a small village, or a forest area up to 40 hectares.

www.sierraavalanchecenter.org...

Huber Testimony - December 5th - D5

House GOP to hold hearing into DOJ’s probe of Clinton Foundation

Meadows, who is chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee on Government Operations, told Hill.TV’s “Rising” that it’s time to “circle back” to U.S. Attorney John Huber’s investigation with the Justice Department into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged any improper activities.

“Mr. Huber with the Department of Justice and FBI has been having an investigation — at least part of his task was to look at the Clinton Foundation and what may or may not have happened as it relates to improper activity with that charitable foundation, so we’ve set a hearing date for December the 5th,” he told Hill.TV during an interview on Wednesday.

Nice and tidy.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good post.

Especially this link: tinyurl.com...

edit on 24-11-2018 by eisegesis because: lost in translation

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join