It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

MBTI - shouldn’t take too long to complete if your curious

d3jc3ahdjad7x7.cloudfront.net...

End- I’m an ENFP too! Interesting to meet an extrovert online- but an exact match, that’s so cool.

edit on 22-11-2018 by nowayreally because: Added chart

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Havisham

Elstreeto?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
A thread has been created regarding nine people arrested and charged will fraud at the last two elections.

Thread here

My comments here is that the Charges were sealed on the 1st of November and executed on the 20th.

Perhaps the start of the unsealing avalanche we are waiting for.

One can only hope.

P

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Trust the plan, dude.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

[D]ec 5 followed by D5. When the cursor is placed on D5 in the QMap version, it shows as "the strongest avalanche"

The cursor thing is something the sites posting the drops from Q do as they think a certain term has been figured out. If you look at actual drops that doesn't happen.

If you already knew that, all it means is the definition was wrong or had more than one meaning. In this case it referred to this aritcle and this event

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) said Tuesday that House Republicans plan to hear testimony on Dec. 5 from the prosecutor appointed by former Attorney General Jeff Sessions to probe alleged wrongdoing by the Clinton Foundation.

If I misunderstood your question I apologize, I got woke up by the phone and am not totally functioning at the moment lol.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Lilroanie

Interesting that 'Avalanche' was used in my post three above yours.

That one I will put down to chance. Must admit, I haven't used the word for ages.

a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

This one interested me.

Facebook policy chief admits hiring PR firm to attack George Soros

I think that Soros is trying to deflect from his deep involvement in Facebook. Has anyone investigated financial links between FB and Soros? It does not have to be financial but FB certainly serves the Cabal's long term plans ... that seem to be unraveling.

P

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting EMN!

#2496 timestamp 23:04:59
#2497 timestamp 23:41:59 - delta = 37:00
#2498 timestamp 23:46:59 - delta = 05:00 (indicates MARKER recent past)

Could also indicate a date delta... 37+5 = 375 days (from Oct 28th 2017 this comes to Nov 7th 2018.

Interesting also that they are all 1 second before the start of a minute.

Rel, Pointing out the 05:00 marker post that Q made got me thinking back to early posts when we were frequently admonished to "learn the coms" and that "timestamps are important".

At the time, I started to look for posts at the 1, 5, 10, etc markers within the chan board and many times it appeared as though others were providing info at these marker times, indicating that possibly numerous Q team members were communicating back and forth.

I had posted some of the info very early on but it didn't gain any traction so I didn't save my work or continue on.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this possibility after seeing Q hit some of those markers Q'self?

Is it even possible to look back at the previous/original chan posts for a second look at the possibility?

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

It's a good idea but, I think, unlikely.

We know that multiple Q team members have been logged on at the same time, with different user IDs... but always with the current Q tripcode. Anything with the valid Q tripcode has been added to the map.

In our spreadsheet I have automated flagging the markers between posts, between posts and tweets, and between tweets and tweets.

Having said the above, I get hints that their may be another 8chan domain address used for comms between Q team and Board owner/code monkey.

edit on 22-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I remember.

Happy Turkey Day folks

edit on AMThursdayThursday ndAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago50118 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Link

Cognitive dissonance is Republican commentators stalking, doctoring, + editing my casual livestreams out of context in order to sow doubt in my intelligence, all while blindly supporting a man who thinks our greatest defense against forest fires is: A Rake

Happy Turkey Day America!
edit on 22-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The rake is coming leaf.
Day of the rake is nigh

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Least we forget, 5:5

1:30pm est
Let's all remember how we got here
Share this 20 mins with your loved ones.

And discuss

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

POTUS doesn't script his every word like other politicians do. He speaks off the cuff. I'm pretty sure if some folks put their bias on the back burner and listen to what it is he was trying to say, you might realize that he was speaking of forestry management.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I remember.

Happy Turkey Day folks

Happy happy thanksgiving to you ASE and ALL the world patriots; especially Q team and our Q community!

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Comey - Lynch

Happy Thanksgiving, subpoenas
edit on 11222018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   
the more you know, timing is everything, we are just behind sometimes

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I remember.

Happy Turkey Day folks

Happy Holidays!

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Miami judge in Trump dossier case wants documents made public

5:5 Avalanche

A South Florida judge overseeing a Cyprus-based entrepreneur’s lawsuit against online news site BuzzFeed for the so-called Trump dossier has set an early December date for both sides to justify why scores of documents should remain secret and withheld from the public.

“The notices filed by the parties to date are woefully inadequate, citing only the existence of a blanket protective order, and do not establish good cause,” U.S. District Judge Ursula Ungaro wrote in a four-page order on Monday.

The judge set Dec. 5 as the date by which the parties should jointly file — under seal — a list of every sealed document, testimony or other information filed in the case. They must say whether they oppose unsealing it, and, in a rebuke to their prolific wordiness, ordered the lawyers, per document, to say why in four sentences or less. The judge underlined the word “short.”

Happy Thanksgiving!

edit on 22-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

The rake is coming leaf.
Day of the rake is nigh

Nothing can stop what is coming
[TURKEY]
Q

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join