It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Do you, really?

You have an anonymous source telling you about an unverifiable plan.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Action or explanation please, Mr. President.
P

I agree 110% with that statement! For some reason, even the FoxNews journalists have stopped asking President Trump if he still plans to release the declassified Spygate documents. He's granted 3 exclusive interviews to FoxNews (Hannity/Wallace/Bartiromo) since September. None of the questions were about the pending declassification's status.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I am wondering if the response from all 5 of 5 eyes caused a delay.

It may also be that the 5 eyes response caused Q to dig deeper and opened them to new information.

Declass will happen but we do not know when.

P

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Unusual comment from John McDonnell, UK shadow Chancellor, regarding Brexit this morning:

McDonnell, when questioned if Brexit was going to happen, said with a chuckle:

"There's an element of Nostradamus in this."

Now you may think this was just a joke in the midst of the flow of conversation but NO... these were his first words, within 10 seconds of sitting down and in response to the first question after his speech at Reuters in London.

MI6 battling to stop Donald Trump releasing classified Russia probe documents

My feeling is Spygate factors into Brexit as much as anything...

Giant hand of Qod, reaches down and tears off the roof of the building....(personally, I picture this in some commercial park in Silicon Valley...Boston...Dayton...) everyone pisses themselves. Nobody looks up yet though...

Funny, you look up, and that moment when you realize you just ain't all that.

In the less physical realms the phrase "they just keep repeating the same formula over and over but can't figure out why it isn't working" is whispered. Consider all the made for teeeeveeee media events the past 10 months that just didn't make the spy stuff go away, make BK quit, start a war, make DJT cry uncle...

What MBTI type are you, if you don't mind my asking? I'm ENTP.

MBTI?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

None of the questions were about the pending declassification's status.

edit on 11/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

P

I agree 110% with that statement! For some reason, even the FoxNews journalists have stopped asking President Trump if he still plans to release the declassified Spygate documents. He's granted 3 exclusive interviews to FoxNews (Hannity/Wallace/Bartiromo) since September. None of the questions were about the pending declassification's status.

It is not up to him now. He was asked and agreed. Now it goes through the process. He never asked for it himself. So asking him if he is..., is misleading. He can unilaterally, yes, but he has not. If the Brits and the rest of 5eyes are fighting back they see those ten pages - the pages the NY times has, are bad.

Here is the problem with backseat driving all the time. Folks want a logical process, so congress starts the process and demands, he agrees. The process of A to B to C. Then it doesn't happen the way the gallery wants, so they want him to bypass the process - ignore it like, bush, obama, clinton. Which is it, process or ignore the process? Due process of procedure and law, or just do it because?

Or "do it and don't give a damn" and inadvertently trigger a hidden impeachment event? Where are the landmines?

Keep in mind any rep can go on the house floor and reveal it all without penalty. Any. Is anyone demanding that of all of them? How come?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Unusual comment from John McDonnell, UK shadow Chancellor, regarding Brexit this morning:

Now you may think this was just a joke in the midst of the flow of conversation but NO... these were his first words, within 10 seconds of sitting down and in response to the first question after his speech at Reuters in London.

Giant hand of Qod, reaches down and tears off the roof of the building....(personally, I picture this in some commercial park in Silicon Valley...Boston...Dayton...) everyone pisses themselves. Nobody looks up yet though...

In the less physical realms the phrase "they just keep repeating the same formula over and over but can't figure out why it isn't working" is whispered. Consider all the made for teeeeveeee media events the past 10 months that just didn't make the spy stuff go away, make BK quit, start a war, make DJT cry uncle...

MBTI?

Myers Briggs Typing Instrument...sort of a Jungian personality indicator. Very broad brush, but lends context.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

MBTI?

Myers Briggs Typing Instrument...sort of a Jungian personality indicator. Very broad brush, but lends context.

No idea, probably un-classifiable or royal pain in the ass. Are those cats?

I'm pretty sure your assessment is within the range. I've worn many hats, just all under one umbrella.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
One thing to look for as we wait for Armageddon ...

On many internet boards, long term members exist who are given a topic to sway opinion away from where the Cabal do not want us to see or understand.

Those members have all now joined the fray against the President, Q and We The People.

The Cabal are willing to burn those long term assets ... such is their fear of their impending doom.

The problem for them is ... it is not working.

Just some food for thought.

a reply to: Enderdog

INTJ here, but also note that 3 of mine are within a few percent of right in the middle. Being close to middling is important as you can be described as a centered person.

P

edit on 22/11/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks! Had to stare at that Q-clock for awhile to make sense out of it. Knew that pattern meant something.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman Christmas came early. Can someone decode the the reason my hubz purchased a 1927 Chicago typewriter? 45 seems to be a big deal! We have no white-out for typo's.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

The DOJ told President Trump that if he declassifies while Mueller's investigation is underway, he (Trump) would likely be charged with Obstruction of Justice.

After the DOJ issued that statement, Mueller filed papers to keep his investigation going well into 2019.

About that time, Sessions was fired/Whitaker was hired.

IMO, the #1 priority is to get Bob Mueller's witch-hunt wrapped up before 1/1/2019.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I don't understand German. Sorry. You tried.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

P

Keep in mind any rep can go on the house floor and reveal it all without penalty. Any. Is anyone demanding that of all of them? How come?

No Kidding?!?! I didn't know that. Why did the House Intel Republicans draft that formal letter to President Trump waaaay back in June, formally requesting that he declassify sections of the Carter Page FISA spy warrant?

Any one of them could have unilaterally declassified...just like Diane Feinstein did with witness testimony transcripts last year.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That was a creative way of calling people with opposing opinions shills.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: du Pelican Blanc
a reply to: crankyoldman Christmas came early. Can someone decode the the reason my hubz purchased a 1927 Chicago typewriter? 45 seems to be a big deal! We have no white-out for typo's.

Say hello to my new friend...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Try to think a little deeper about issues.

On the other hand, you of all people caught it! Well done.

I was not calling out shills, neither did I use the term.

I was calling out their last ditch efforts by throwing out assets that took years to put in place.

P

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I had meant to chime in on #2497 yesterday but got distracted by the Greenland disclosure pattern.

Q!!mG7VJxZNCI21 Nov 2018 - 5:41:59 AM

twitter.com...📁
FBI - 3
DOJ - 1
People are nervous.
Q

It seems to me #953 is relevant in context.

Q!UW.yye1fxo17 Mar 2018 - 8:03:41 PM

How bad is the corruption?
FBI (past/present)
+29 (16)
DOJ (past/present)
+18

STATE (past/present)
+41
Removal is the least of their problems.
Projection.
Russia>D/HRC
Twitter Bots>GOOG operated (not Russia)/Narrative & Political SLANT
BIDEN / CHINA.
BIG DEVELOPMENT.
TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.
AMERICA FOR SALE.
FLYNN.
Targeted.
Why?
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.
TRUMP ADMIN v2?
Election theft.
Last hope.
Congressional focus.
Impeach.
They think you are STUPID.
They think you will follow the STARS.
They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.
BIGGEST FEAR.
PUBLIC AWAKENING.
Q

edit on 22-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

I was not calling out shills, neither did I use the term.

I was calling out their last ditch efforts by throwing out assets that took years to put in place.

I pointed out that you didn't use the term but what would these assets be, if not shills?

Wiki on shills:

A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization.

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join