It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2 - what a difference a period makes:

Now, we've had plenty debates here on why Hillary Clinton was/was not detained but the headline made none of us read it properly! Look at the first 2 lines more closely:

Mockingbird
HRC detained, not arrested (yet).

There is no full stop (period) at the end of line 1, therefore the sentence reads:
"Mockingbird HRC detained, not arrested (yet)."

I know you all love acronyms, so:
HRC = Human Resources Command

I now think the sentence is saying:

Mockingbird Human Resources Command detained, not arrested (yet).

I think this references Huma Abedin and Tony Podesta, who were the 2 ends of the bridge connecting Hillary Clinton's control of MSM and deep state operatives in FBI, DOJ, etc.

This is why, soon after, we get in post #15:

Notice how the Podesta/Huma lines look like a bridge between top and bottom paragraphs!

Building from this, we have theorised that Podesta group controlled the MSM cells whereby reporters controlled operatives in FBI, DOJ, etc. I.E. Podesta group controlled the 4am talking points through the cells shown in #2151:

Amazing what a difference a small dot makes!!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Interesting EMN!

#2496 timestamp 23:04:59
#2497 timestamp 23:41:59 - delta = 37:00
#2498 timestamp 23:46:59 - delta = 05:00 (indicates MARKER recent past)

Could also indicate a date delta... 37+5 = 375 days (from Oct 28th 2017 this comes to Nov 7th 2018.

Interesting also that they are all 1 second before the start of a minute.

I stared at 59 for awhile and arrived at 42.

59 3x
5+9= 14 * 3 = 42
42 = Life, the Universe, and Everything

The number 42 appears in various contexts in Christianity. There are 42 generations (names) in the Gospel of Matthew's version of the Genealogy of Jesus; it is prophesied that for 42 months the Beast will hold dominion over the Earth (Revelation 13:5)

Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd - which is 42 minutes long!

Lewis Carroll, who was a mathematician, authored Alice's Adventures in Wonderland has 42 illustrations.

42 is the inspiration for the name of the 42 Center of Excellence for Artificial Intelligence, based in Vienna, Austria.

If one were to fold a piece of paper 42 times, it would reach beyond the orbit of the moon.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow! ATS forum very own Sherlock Holmes

Nothing like new perspective. I've been reading these Q posts like emails or text msg's.
Need to think/read like military code talker. Clues are in the details.

ETA: Your revelation gives "Bridge" as keyword used in 11 drops alot more interest.
edit on 21-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: more info

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Enderdog

I mean Marx is, was, and will always be trash

And yet...he called this. Nice job!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I first heard of this genderless nonsense during an episode of "Billions" where the first gender non-binary character was shown on television. Dillon identifies as non-binary (Genderqueer) and uses singular they pronouns.

WTF? I thought this was just some hollywood rubbish. I had to look it up and was astonished to read it's becoming another accepted but ridiculous category added to LGBTQ. Just another proof positive of the continuing societal degradation that we warned about long ago.

This falls right under the Q rant of divide per____________.

What is beyond comprehension (besides the obvious) is the use of the word "they" now has to be used in a manner that the word since day one was not meant to convey.

So now when I say something about a soccer team as "they" I am committing a gender issue hate crime because the word no longer means what it meant because .000000000000000001 percent of the population says so.

Even more odd, the word should be "shim" but the point is to breed hate and divide through manufactured victimization. Divide by any and all means necessary.

We "live in a democracy" except when it comes to a victim - victims are the supreme race it would seem. It is a perfect world where the one single guy with an allergy to Oak Trees can now demand all Oak Trees world wide be killed.

Pro-tip. It is not "people" that are creating the algorithm divide issues. A machine is and it is a clueless soulless bot without and rational connection to humanity at all.

I just want to give you full credit for calling out the AI, as a nooby.

Cranky said: "Pro-tip. It is not "people" that are creating the algorithm divide issues. A machine is and it is a clueless soulless bot without and rational connection to humanity at all."

I am loathe to point out connections on myself, but since Edog dropped it I'll link to this story

"Artificial intelligence is “shockingly” racist and sexist, a study has revealed.
Researchers looked at a range of systems and data sets and found examples where AI had provided inaccurate information for women and minorities."

I contend that this lower level AI atrocity is nothing compared to its bigger brother(s) and it is being done on purpose at the "human" level with the singular goal to divide and conquer. We are ALL on this planet (skip oneness if you want) ergo the differences designed to divide are made up - if you are here you are here.

To be fair...i was not really a balanced decent person at 17...or even 25, for that matter. Any AI still has to grow up, and figure out wisdom. Weighting data is necessarily a long term and very subjective process. Teenagers nonwithstanding...

ETA: A compassion algorithm is both difficult to achieve, and also essential, to our evolution as a species. I'm optimistic about it. And there is no "rational" reason for that.
edit on 21-11-2018 by Enderdog because: I'm guessing it's the vodka.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Interesting EMN!

#2496 timestamp 23:04:59
#2497 timestamp 23:41:59 - delta = 37:00
#2498 timestamp 23:46:59 - delta = 05:00 (indicates MARKER recent past)

Could also indicate a date delta... 37+5 = 375 days (from Oct 28th 2017 this comes to Nov 7th 2018.

Interesting also that they are all 1 second before the start of a minute.

I stared at 59 for awhile and arrived at 42.

59 3x
5+9= 14 * 3 = 42
42 = Life, the Universe, and Everything

The number 42 appears in various contexts in Christianity. There are 42 generations (names) in the Gospel of Matthew's version of the Genealogy of Jesus; it is prophesied that for 42 months the Beast will hold dominion over the Earth (Revelation 13:5)

Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd - which is 42 minutes long!

Lewis Carroll, who was a mathematician, authored Alice's Adventures in Wonderland has 42 illustrations.

42 is the inspiration for the name of the 42 Center of Excellence for Artificial Intelligence, based in Vienna, Austria.

If one were to fold a piece of paper 42 times, it would reach beyond the orbit of the moon.

It's also machine code ( way back then) for an asterisk. Kind of hints at free will, IMO...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Unusual comment from John McDonnell, UK shadow Chancellor, regarding Brexit this morning:

McDonnell, when questioned if Brexit was going to happen, said with a chuckle:

"There's an element of Nostradamus in this."

Now you may think this was just a joke in the midst of the flow of conversation but NO... these were his first words, within 10 seconds of sitting down and in response to the first question after his speech at Reuters in London.

MI6 battling to stop Donald Trump releasing classified Russia probe documents

My feeling is Spygate factors into Brexit as much as anything...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

ASCII, Yes indeed along with many other occurrences.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Unusual comment from John McDonnell, UK shadow Chancellor, regarding Brexit this morning:

Now you may think this was just a joke in the midst of the flow of conversation but NO... these were his first words, within 10 seconds of sitting down and in response to the first question after his speech at Reuters in London.

Giant hand of Qod, reaches down and tears off the roof of the building....(personally, I picture this in some commercial park in Silicon Valley...Boston...Dayton...) everyone pisses themselves. Nobody looks up yet though...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No, Im pointing out what you seemed to have missed in the plain text post.

No, you're just repeating what you want me to hear . . .as is your SOP

and to use "your version" of what's known as a Logical Fallacy these two you like to use a lot, generally known as "ad hoc" 'arguments' see you trying to call out fallacies but you don't seem to understand how that works. Oh well. ;

what do you man by that I "don't seem to understand how it works"?

I made a linky to a page All About fallacies just for you but you chose not to look as it would cause too much cognitive dissonance knowing that "people are onto you" and know more than how to accuse someone of "not understanding how that works"

dude, is your logic card broken (or overheated due to overloading) or just not there? I can help you get one

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Giant hand of Qod, reaches down and tears off the roof of the building....(personally, I picture this in some commercial park in Silicon Valley...Boston...Dayton...) everyone pisses themselves. Nobody looks up yet though...

Funny, you look up, and that moment when you realize you just ain't all that.

In the less physical realms the phrase "they just keep repeating the same formula over and over but can't figure out why it isn't working" is whispered. Consider all the made for teeeeveeee media events the past 10 months that just didn't make the spy stuff go away, make BK quit, start a war, make DJT cry uncle...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I think we are seeing the death throes of Five Eyes.

About bloody time.

All five countries had laws preventing their spy agencies from spying on their own citizens. Five eyes was the way to circumvent the laws.

If an operative was caught, the host agency would get them out of trouble and on the next jet to safety.

I wish President Trump would just release the information. Sometimes leverage needs to take a back seat to transparency, otherwise you become that that you are trying to bring down.

Action or explanation please, Mr. President.

P

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This has been one of top News stories in UK today.

Another was a supposed Phd student being sentenced to life in Arab Emirates for spying.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

ASCII, Yes indeed along with many other occurrences.

"...And when no hope was left inside, on this starry starry night...you took your life as lovers often do..."

Senior Prom 1977...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

For you, EMN, curtesy of qresearch and regarding timestamps of Q #2496,7,8:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
No, you're just repeating what you want me to hear . . .as is your SOP

Isn't that what everyone is here for?

what do you man by that I "don't seem to understand how it works"?

I made a linky to a page All About fallacies just for you but you chose not to look as it would cause too much cognitive dissonance knowing that "people are onto you" and know more than how to accuse someone of "not understanding how that works"

dude, is your logic card broken (or overheated due to overloading) or just not there? I can help you get one

Just because you can link to a wiki about fallacies doesn't mean you know how to identify them.

I took the:
A=B
C=B
So A=C
Fallacy that you posted and filled it with XAX's argument and, while it remains a fallacy, SA is B and Trump is B doesn't mean Trump is SA, it still saying Trump is B, which in this case is Cabal.

edit on 21-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   

[D]ec 5

D5

12/05/18

1+2+5+1+8=17

[D]ec 5 followed by D5. When the cursor is placed on D5 in the QMap version, it shows as "the strongest avalanche" Can the [D]ec 5 mean the Dems on Dec 5 will face the strongest avalanche? Could this mean that the Clinton Foundation investigation is the strongest avalanche or starts the avalanche?

Many drops have the same D5 avalanche message.
edit on 11/21/2018 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Exactly! We have MORE THAN WE KNOW.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I don't think M16 does "battle" the same way a politician would. This revelation is troubling.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Funny, you look up, and that moment when you realize you just ain't all that.

In the less physical realms the phrase "they just keep repeating the same formula over and over but can't figure out why it isn't working" is whispered. Consider all the made for teeeeveeee media events the past 10 months that just didn't make the spy stuff go away, make BK quit, start a war, make DJT cry uncle...

What MBTI type are you, if you don't mind my asking? I'm ENTP.

new topics

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join