It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 196
<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The ASIN for 'Hillary Clinton in Wonderland: Includes Quotes from the Campaign Trail' is, ASIN: B01HOM8AV2

So, what is an ASIN number anyway?

ASIN stands for Amazon Standard Identification Number. It’s a 10-charcter alphanumeric unique identifier that’s assigned by Amazon.com and its partners. It’s used for product-identification within Amazon.com organization.

ASINs are only guaranteed unique within a marketplace. So, different national Amazon sites may use different ASINs for the same product.

If the ASIN is assigned to a specific product, it shouldn't change. It's assigned by amazon in its marketplace. So if you wanted to point to specific titles using a trip code, you could look up a book, item, magazine, etc. and use the ASIN as a trip code.

edit on 20-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2018 by CoramDeo because: spelling mangled up. fixed?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Could well be Enderdog!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

All good points. Rather than go through all your points I'll not trash the thread and just commit and agree with you. After looking over that site it very well could be a bait, hook, thank you for your donation honeypot.

However, aside from their tripcode usage mine is much simpler and only applies to Q posts that have a hyperlink with appended alphanumeric code. Not all hyperlinks will have an ending alphanumeric code.

Example:
From Q post #86, copy/paste "B01HOM8AV2" into books.google.com.
Several books of interest should display including the bloody Alice version, Baron Trump, Behold a Pale Horse, etc.

Am I losing my mind or Do you see the same?
I

I got the Bloody Alice one. Don't remember anything specific about search or context though.
edit on 20-11-2018 by Enderdog because: Fat fingers...tiny pad..

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re #2496 - "Item used when waling a dog?" = LEAD... i.e. we need to look for article about Whittaker and special counsel?

Leash.

Mueller is on a short leash.

That is my take.

P

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
so, what are you hoping to achieve with your comments?

Nothing, I'm just spending time in a way I find entertaining.

"the Best thing about banging one's head against a wall . . . is stopping"

That is why I stopped a while ago. Now I'm just headbanging to the beat, no air guitar!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: dashen

Q
!UW.yye1fxo
10 Mar 2018 - 2:06:48 PM
Guns are safe.
Stop falling for FAKE NEWS.
Q

I'm starting to wonder if Q isnt full of crap

q where r u

I took that as first of all a little bit of the standard Trump bravado/machismo, also he wanted to throw them a few meaningless crumbs to appease the gun haters.

It really had a joking tone to it I think.

It could also be seen as a clever way of exposing and demonstrating the flaws in your opponent's way of thinking. "Ah, who cares about due process right?"

But I think if anything, if he was serious about it at all, he meant in cases where someone is going crazy and putting their plans to kill on social media or hinting about it then you would take their guns until you could properly assess the situation because due process would take too long.

But most importantly, what exactly has Trump done against gun owners? The bump stock was basically a bargaining chip I guess. Plus it was just the sale of them that was banned right? Im pretty sure you could make one pretty easily. If you win every chip at the end of the game, it is acceptable to sacrifice a few chips throughout the duration of the game especially if they are necessary in order to Win.

The media was gonna use the LV shooting to, among other things, try to prove Trump is all gung ho about guns. He proved he wasnt and that shut them up. Its one less accusation he has to face now, and he gained that for very little effort.

There's different ways of looking at things and sure I know I could be wrong.

I think all of us on this Q Ride have questioned it from time to time. I think its healthy. I certainly wouldn't recommend going "all in" with Anything.

I'm a supporter of the people Q has united into one huge truth seeking family. If Q fizzles out these people will still be awakened and still desire change and still be motivated... many of them will still need a leader to guide them. Shepards to protect them from the wolves who would lead them astray... So I feel our involvement is a good thing.

I also don't expect Q to fizzle out. I think we will find out who Q is eventually, barring some drastic change to the plan. Like if Q dies or nuclear war breaks out.

I judge a tree by their fruit. I feel the Q tree has brought forth good fruit. And some question marks, but no bad fruit as of yet. Skepticism and critical thinking is a good thing though.

I LIKE the enthusiasm of some, but when enthusiasm becomes blind worship, it makes me cringe sometimes... But I forgive it because a lot of people are seeing and feeling hope for the first time since circa-9/11 or even longer for some of the older generations... When all this qanon stuff began, I myself felt like Q and Trump were sent from heaven to fix America, and the world which depends on her for so much.

We also have to realize that a a lot of Qs stuff is designed to confuse the enemy.

And for those who think Q and Trump are working on behalf of the enemy... if that were true, the enemy could do a much better job of making Q look credible. Think about it, all the disinfo would be unnecessary, they could have easily coordinated some predictions to come true but still leave it vague enough for the naysayers to have a platform to stand upon.

I do have a Lot of questions, however it is My contention that, if Q is full of it, so is Trump, because they are working together.

When Trump takes away guns or whatever, then I'll worry. I think he was speaking in the wake of a tragedy, and trying to be sympathetic to the victims and show hes willing to "do something" about it. It seemed to work. *shrug*

Another voice of experience which I for one, greatly appreciate

I'm not an American so I have a no dog in this Rep vs Dem fight BUT I do have a HUGE interest in The Truth and Honesty

The whole WORLD'S system of "control" has been established for a very long time now, it's not some simple building (or Deathstar) that you can "blow up" and instantly ALL the woes of the world have gone!

NO! The complexity and sophistication of the 'cabal's regime' is almost as good as you can get .... until Q that is!

Consequently, "The Plan" must be equally sophisticated with numerous 'contingencies' in place

e.g. remember that "false missile alert" in Hawaii not long ago? Or the LV shooting/bangs (attempted assassination of Two of the main players?) and I'm sure several 'other' things which failed to make to to the "news desk"?

The Plan MUST BE prepared for ALL of The Worst the cabal can throw at them

Fortunately/ironically, the ex PTB through their extreme surveillance system, which they never imagined could have ended up in the hands of the Opposition! HAS!

It would be worse than you're mum figuring out your computer's password . . . when you were 14yo!

can you imagine how many of these people are feeling right now? They know they're waiting to be sent to the principal's office for the Schitt they were involved in!

Talk about a Shakespearean tragedy

edit on 20-11-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: I'm keyboard challenged

edit on 20-11-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: typo

link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: dashen

MSNBC The Beat.

Link to transcript.

Snapshot posted on infinity.

Dead link??

link   

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q#2494

thehill.com...📁
[D]ec 5
D5
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing.
This election was not about fixing the economy, trade, borders, military, protecting our children etc. all so another corrupt politician or 'insider' can simply undo it [band-aid].
This was not simply another 4-year election, but, a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim control over our gov't.
www.youtube.com...📁
Panic in DC.
Q

This election was not about fixing the economy, trade, borders, military, protecting our children etc. all so another corrupt politician or 'insider' can simply undo it [band-aid]."

Expand thinking - Liberation. No more Humans As Currency.

I'll be glad when I can get back to fun dreaming. This crap is wearing me out.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

That wasn't what XAX was saying.

They said that after patriots called them terrorists and judging their link to the Clintons, they are now OK and their link to Trump is a product of light and love.

Actually, your example works against your point.

"SA is cabal."

"Trump is Cabal"

THEREFORE

"Trump has been in SA"

Yeah, either way, that is a bad look for patriots.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I believe we ran out of steam on that search when we realised that 2 or more members using the same library code in a search got different answers... implying a control in the search engine rather than a fixed library. I.e. we were getting results similar to what we had recently been looking at.

True. But, a number of the books, had not even been published yet. And all seemed to me, to be at least semi-relevant. Perhaps the point was to compare identical search terms, to demonstrate different results?

Well yes & no. Some of the books like "The Ultimate Time Machine" and the other version of 'Alice' were of relevant interest IMO. However, my earlier enthusiasm has worn thin and now we have new Q crumbs so more relevant to pursue new rabbit holes. Reminds me of that National Treasure movie...which clues to pursue???

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: crankyoldman

when Q gives exact dates nothing happens on those dates.
like. not a one.

Hmmm...are those dates important on the darkside? Inverse correlation might be worth looking into? How many failed assassinations so far? I mean...I don't know...and could not know. But, maybe it's trolling the opposition?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

One year later and we have no clue what John Huber has been up to. Congressman Meadows also told The Hill his committee is talking to potential whistleblowers who may have more information about the criminal activities surrounding the Clinton Foundation.

Which proves that Huber has been working on the Clinton pay-to-play, crime and sex trafficking racket all along. Future proves past.

Source: Huber to testify on the Clinton Foundation after Thanksgiving
edit on 21-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Yes, he emailed me on my private server this morning. He said something about how he likes his fish and extended a personal invitation to YOU to attend his 14th hosted anusal - annual, sorry - 'Spirit Cooking' BB......Q.....cook-off!

Sweet! LOL!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: df1a06 No.3979646 📁
Nov 20 2018 23:04:59 (EST) NEW
Panic in DC
Did Whitaker remove [SC] 'special articles' inserted by [RR] re: expanded scope v2?
Was the scope narrowed to the original mandate assigned?
Item used when walking a dog?
Q

So did anyone watch the Clinton affair on A and E last night and tonight?

In any case during the special council's [SC] investigation of B Clinton, which was really about Whitewater, Starr went to the attorney general and requested the investigation be broadened in scope so they could include Monica Lewinsky and Janet Reno approved that.

So sounds like the opposite happened here, I think? If that's possible?

Whitaker put a leash on Mueller?

v2 is used twice, now 3 times, I can see in drops anyone know what it means?

link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

CoramDeo, interesting that your excerpt implies different codes in different countries but I'm getting same answer in UK as US.

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
[D]ec 5

D5

12/05/18

1+2+5+1+8=17

Oh Geebus! Don't we have enough numerologists already!?!

;o)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Seems like the MSNBC site changes the link from the one in ATS. Copy/paste of the text below without the quotes will take you to the transcript.

"http://www.msnbc.com/tran.msnbc-live-with-ari-melber/2018-11-07"

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

That wasn't what XAX was saying.

They said that after patriots called them terrorists and judging their link to the Clintons, they are now OK and their link to Trump is a product of light and love.

Actually, your example works against your point.

"SA is cabal."

"Trump is Cabal"

THEREFORE

"Trump has been in SA"

Yeah, either way, that is a bad look for patriots.

OK, now you're actually speaking for another person or is Xan you too?

and to use "your version" of what's known as a Logical Fallacy these two you like to use a lot, generally known as "ad hoc" 'arguments';

"Cum hoc ergo propter hoc"

(Latin for "with this, therefore because of this"; correlation implies causation; faulty cause/effect, coincidental correlation, correlation without causation) – a faulty assumption that, because there is a correlation between two variables, one caused the other.

"Post hoc ergo propter hoc"

(Latin for "after this, therefore because of this"; temporal sequence implies causation) – X happened, then Y happened; therefore X caused Y)

My example was the second type

so using your "method"

Xan is rain

it is raining

ergo it must be Xan

anyway friend, you've told me you're only here for sh#tz and giggles so don't take any offence if I no longer reply to your posts

edit on 21-11-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

You can call us numerologists numpties if you like - us numpty dumpty egg heads do tend to fall from a height with a bad decode but crack it when we land.

new topics

top topics

<< 193  194  195    197  198  199 >>

join