It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yep, nothin here

Raúl Contreras was a poet and dramatist originally from El Salvador, born in the city of Cojutepeque on May 3, 1896 and died in Madrid, Spain, on December 2, 1973. In addition to the literary creation, he dedicated himself during the last two decades of his life to work in diplomacy; It was thanks to this occupation that traveled to the European continent, both to Spain and France. It is worth mentioning that some of his poetic works were signed with a female pseudonym: Lydia Nogales, more precisely those published at the end of the 40s.

www.poemas-del-alma.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for the update EMN. Whilst this looks like a valuable resource for later, I don't have time to dig into it myself.

I have looked at the spreadsheet and there is a lot of info but questions arise such as:
1) Why does the book you found appear against numerous different tripcodes? Surely if it's an index the book would appear once and only once against a single tripcode?
2) Why have rooaks.news stored it on a google spreadsheet (which may have malign macros in)?
3) Why would Q team place an insider in google to update the index in googlebooks with Q tripcodes? The moment Google found out surely they would stop it and 187 the "spy"?
4) Goog is shown in many Q posts to be a black hat deeply at the centre of cabal comms - this could be a honey trap!

It is too risky to add the rooak s/sheet to my spreadsheet and I'm not even sure whether to add it to the archive.

edit on 20-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Been to Phuket a few times a long while back. So this sick crap doesn't surprise me. Hope our 'warriors' along with Cranky's summary above can put an end to it once and for all.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I still suspect that YouTube comments are sometimes used to communicate for nefarious purposes. For a time, we would let our youngest watch some preschool-aged videos on YouTube. A few of the videos we found had a long series of comments entirely in Arabic. These were perfectly innocent videos, mostly little kids playing in parks, and there was nothing particularly "Middle Eastern" about any of them that would explain a large Arabic-speaking viewing population. I'm forced to wonder if one of the ways terrorists communicate is that one of them picks some random, obscure video, "likes" it, and then he & his minions use it to have discussions.

Should be simple to copy/ paste into Google translate. Even if they werent talking about bombs and assassinations, it wouldve been weird if they were talking about anything else other than the video. Especially if some of the familiar codeowords were used.

Maybe they use childrens videos because its not as suspicious to talk about children and things related to them.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I agree, that is why "if" was in quotes. To those who think he is then, he still is. Also, if he really was then he would also still be because LEOs doing their job and being racist are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

I started working on the book/trip code angle a while back when it was first posed in the thread. It didn't matter what trip I put in, it always returned basically the same books.

I cleared my history, cookies, still the same books.

So then I made some of my own 'trip codes' and still the same books. Went to my mom's and used a few of Q's trip codes, entirely different book suggestions from what I got. Used my made up trips, and got the same suggestions as using the Q trip code on my mom's computer

I think goopimple pulls from your computer history and offers suggestions, so I quit working on it because I didn't feel it added any value.
edit on 20-11-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I've seen that more than a few times and never thought to translate. Never thought anything about it till now.

I used to see it on Clash of Clans alot. It was free to play.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

edit on 11/20/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: PokeyJoe

still an Islamic Monarchy

You don't really think about things from a geopolitical perspective do you?

You...you think world leaders look at things in terms of "good" and "bad"? 😆 Its like talking to a child!

Nobody would be allies with anyone in your silly little world. 😝

"They are an Islamic Monarchy. Islamic Monarchies are bad... so No, we Can't be friends or do business or anything with them! You tell them they will do everything Exactly the way we tell them to! What's so hard about that??"

"What about this nation over here, President XAnarchistX?"

"THAT Nation has killed millions of civilians over the last 15 years with their futile wars spreading chaos everywhere, they may not be a Islamic Monarchy but they allow Muslims to come and go as they please, run for office, even the Presidency, That nation has a huge chunk (1%-3%) of their population in prison or jail, That nation... oh wait thats our nation, America!"

"So... you see our point then, sir??"

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

All good points. Rather than go through all your points I'll not trash the thread and just commit and agree with you. After looking over that site it very well could be a bait, hook, thank you for your donation honeypot.

However, aside from their tripcode usage mine is much simpler and only applies to Q posts that have a hyperlink with appended alphanumeric code. Not all hyperlinks will have an ending alphanumeric code.

Example:
From Q post #86, copy/paste "B01HOM8AV2" into books.google.com.
Several books of interest should display including the bloody Alice version, Baron Trump, Behold a Pale Horse, etc.

Am I losing my mind or Do you see the same?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: imthegoat
Also, if he really was then he would also still be because LEOs doing their job and being racist are not mutually exclusive.

Understood. At the same time they attribute everything else to "Trumps DOJ" and "Obama's DOJ," as if they're a proxy to either Trump or Obama. If LEO's arent racist for doing their job, then by that same proxy, the DOJ isnt racist, and neither is Trump/Obama

It's as if taking/giving credit only when its applicable to make them look good. "They're mine when they're good, yours when they're bad." Its all stupid politics as usual.

The one thing Trump does that Obama didn't, is call out his DOJ when they werent doing their jobs. I honestly don't remember Obama criticizing much of anything from "his" DOJ, or administration in general. I could be wrong, I'll admit that.

Just in general I don't remember Obama criticizing any of his own, or at least they didn't blast it all over the news when he did

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Confirmation of the investigation!!

HUBER.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Re Quarantine (eisegesis post) - well this is interesting:

an anon on /qresearch/ yesterday made 9 posts that were concluded as a larp because no Q tripcode. Then today an anon cross referenced those against a POTUS SCHEDULE tweet on same day:

Notes
1) The last post includes "quarantine9Delta"! I am reading quarantine is perhaps an area on 8ch.net where Q comms are NOT posted to /Patriotsfight/ until a later date? Or it could be POTUS quarantine in Mar-A-Lago over holidays for 9 Days?
2) I think the pf17 references are to Qs /PatriotsFight/ board?
3) "FOX[]M1 STOLEN/TAKEDOWN" - another missile stolen and orders to takedown?
4) "/cashup?delta9.44/" - possibly delta team cash in Obama's chips?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Thanks for reinforcing my concerns on it Jusvistn!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

EMN, I get the same books but only using books.google.com.

Although with another search engine, I only got to links to Hillarys book and the rest were non-book related.

Amazon.com also only brings up Hillary's book.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   

We been chasing the wrong 'Raul'.
www.lewiscarroll.org...

booklife.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I get books I never looked for certainly

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I remember posting when that was being discussed many threads ago ,might go back and see what we missed. I know I had some unanswered questions about that and some ideas for decodes.

That girl showed up and interrupted the investigative flow
edit on 20-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Correct and there lies my puzzlement.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Re cabal making DOW drop 666 points back on Feb 2nd per Q posts #667 and #668 - looks like POTUS is trolling them as yesterday:

Stocks Crushed: Dow Falls 550 Points, Retail and Tech Wrecked

5:5 anyone?

#668 said:

[666]
Signal to POTUS THEY CONTROL THE MARKET?
SIGNAL?
THREAT?
WELCOME TO THE GLOBAL WAR.
Q

So does 550 drop means White hats now control the market?

The date difference between Feb 2nd and Nov 20th is 291 days : 2+9+1 =12 = K.

edit on 20-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: corrected dates

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join