It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 191
<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, can't catch everything - I'm not AI!

Hopefully with both of us looking we will jointly catch more!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for posting that spreadsheet cranky - I've added to archives!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Cannot get Squareone.com to load no matter what I do, my comp is fine and fast. Now it say's site can't be reached

ETA: Read this morning that i also do decodes along with RelSciHistItSufi, I appreciate the comment but all decoding credits go to Rel.
I have tried to decode the decodes and may have found some interesting leads. But Rel is the decode Man.
edit on 20-11-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Following through on the inversion idea, I calculated 666 days since POTUS election victory - which came to Sept 6th 2018.

The only significant thing I could see for that date was that Hurricane Florence was trending on twitter.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Won't load for me either, I think it's been taken down.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The fire must have taken that out too...predictable they are

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

EMN, maybe what we need is the release of some open source software that allows everyone to have their OWN search engine? What we need is for the individual to select the results rather than the old 'controllers'.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

ToL, Doris Duke charitable foundation stood out to me on that list of clients because we have covered it in this thread, here.

Therefore your news post seems to validify one of my decodes - thanks for that!

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

EMN, can't catch everything - I'm not AI!

Hopefully with both of us looking we will jointly catch more!

Hahaha. No problem.
Have you deciphered or made any connections with Q's secret library? I assume that's how Q has been trying to covertly communicate with us. But, the library is so enormous I wouldn't know where to start.

Came across them when I was searching why some of the Q posts have embedded code that link directly to specific books indexed by GOOG. These guys took it 7 steps further.

There appears to be a team that maintains this library and is crowdsourcing to organize a Q movement to create their own news platform to raise awareness and help educate the public. Don't yet know if they're legit/serious or just another group hopping on the Q train.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

EMN - This ties in to Q Post #86:

Finally.
Correct reference.
Saudi Arabia - The Bloody Wonderland.
=Alice & Wonderland signatures
Study.
Important.
Q

Whilst this post was in reply to an anon's picture of the Hillary Clinton in wonderland book, I think the post had multiple meanings.

I would follow the advice from the post... "The Bloody Wonderland. =Alice & Wonderland signatures Study."
Study the signatures = Lewis Carroll and Raul Contreras?

ETA - 1) just noticed that no period between "signatures" and "study" in that post!
2) Alice is wearing a top hat in your picture... "Tippy Top"?
edit on 20-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I believe we ran out of steam on that search when we realised that 2 or more members using the same library code in a search got different answers... implying a control in the search engine rather than a fixed library. I.e. we were getting results similar to what we had recently been looking at.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think a little light bulb just flickered on

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: imthegoat

Just checked the racists code of conduct and it says that arresting your own will not cost you your racist membership card, so "if" they were before the arrests then they still are after the arrests.

Seems to be the rationale of the slightly more left leaning democrats, anyway. Record lowunemployment for african Americans, prison reform, arresting white supremacists, etc. Still racist. I wonder what would happen if they arrested dozens of members of the New Black Panthers? ..do they have that many members? Better yet, I wonder what would happen if marijuana was decriminalized/legalized?

Just an FYI; I wasnt referring to you as a leftist/far leftist. I dont know your political affiliations, nor do I care honestly, as it has nothing to do with this lol.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

EMN, Raul Contreras was an El Salvador poet.

This Wiki page on Cojutepeque says:

The peak known as Cerro de las Pavas can be reached via two roads from Cojutepeque: one for cars, the other a zigzagging path for pedestrians.[1]

In 1924, Governor Fidel Novoa began an improvement program for the peak and built the park known as Parque de Montaña. During the administration of President Óscar Osorio, the pathways leading to the peak were improved thanks to the efforts of the poet Raúl Contreras.[1]

There is a grotto on the peak that displays an image of the Our Lady of Fátima. A pilgrimage to this grotto occurs in May and is a major religious festival in El Salvador.

Park? Cave (grotto)? religious festival? Fatima prophesies? Nothing to see here.

ETA - and this:

Los Chorros[edit]

Entrance to Los Chorros
Just 5.7 kilometers west of Santa Tecla, lies a natural oasis, a tourist icon visited by many national and international tourists. Made up of 12 acres of land; four of them are entitled for public use, the other acres are part of a nature preservation area. This park has a large number of water springs coming down from San Salvador volcano. There are four pools: one for children, one with slides and the other two designed to integrate them with the natural uniqueness of the location. This tourist center opened in 1952, thanks to the vision of Salvadoran poet Raul Contreras, who wanted his remains buried at the park. The land where the park is located belonged to the Soundy family who sold the property to the Salvadoran Institute of Tourism in 1956. This park has held important international events, including Miss Universe in 1975, due to the impressive landscape. In 2001 the facilities were severely damaged by the earthquakes. But its reconstruction was done shortly after the natural disaster. In this park you will find children’s play areas, an amphitheater for educational and cultural events, picnic areas, a footbridge, access ramps for people with disabilities and trails into the forest.

Sounds like Disneyland?
edit on 20-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I believe we ran out of steam on that search when we realised that 2 or more members using the same library code in a search got different answers... implying a control in the search engine rather than a fixed library. I.e. we were getting results similar to what we had recently been looking at.

Ok. This one may be different. Check out the article and the spreadsheet link is near the bottom.
rooak.com/proof-positive-the-books-were-no-accident/

note the ss seems to update frequently.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra

originally posted by: crankyoldman

All is being exposed, but not all need to wade through the abyss to be liberated. 7 billion people do not need to spend a decade going over this - we each do our part in the liberation process so the whole can benefit and everyone has a part.

Trust The Plan.

Most never knew it was happening and most will never know that it ended? In that case, what difference does it make? What difference does an earthquake in Siberia make to someone in Texas? Unless positive change requires no conscious awareness of it.

PU, consciousness is a bit more complicated overall in a freewill realm. As I have mentioned many times, in a collective experience such as ours, the main component driving the current reality is ignorance of what is created - what people have been taught is at odds with the reality itself and the connection to reality creation via Implied Consent Vs. Informed Consent.

The controllers work off of implied consent - you have to wonder through a 6000 miles cave, with 1 million doors to find the original consent decree. It is there, but not easily seen until now.

When you hand over your entire existence to an agent (gov for example) you imply you are okay everything that happens because you don't care enough to Q dig your reality. So ignorance rules. Folks get angry when the education system sucks, but the fail to understand when you dump your kids on the government to care/educate they do what is best for them (peak at labor and stats 10 year plan to see what they educate for...).

The rub occurs when a number of folks gain Informed Consent Control. This occurs at the collective via the soul level - think Representative Republic when Soul's view of the reality created is equal to the conscious view.

When this happens, the reality is allowed to shift via the collective's choice. That choice does not require each physical reflection to be okay with the change only the Soul/Collective.

Now. Here is the real crux hidden in plain sight with Q and the Q process. Folks are getting a bit to bogged down in details, "Comey has to go to jail and everyone has to know it because that will fix everything!" "Justice served will be a warning to all" is a reasonable but somewhat short sighted vision - that idea is as old as the hills and has actually be done - Nicolae Ceaușescu for example... McCain executed...

The actual handcuffs on all of us, the place where all control is derived from and flows too is Humans A Currency. Period. End stop. In the last 8 months this fact has been brought to light by enough "informed consentors" through the the process of Q Dark to Light that the control system is experiencing meltdown top to bottom.

Shortly we will bring the Light To the Dark that has been brought out and Humans As Currency will be no longer. Liberation. The Ultimate Goal is liberation and through the course of that folks will get arrested, companies will close etc., but that is a tiny part of the overall experience.

As Warrior stated (his reality) his crew are doing their part for the cause, other crews are doing other parts, we are doing our part, and the sum (informed consent) will be SPECTACULARLY greater then the sum of the visible parts.

Trust The Plan (hint, the plan is US, WE ARE Q)...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Since Adam Schitt is back around, friendly reminder:

The Standard Hotels

@StandardHotels
Apr 13
More
In light of the current dialog, The Standard has decided to go dark on Twitter. Until processes against hate speech are consistently enforced, join us on our other social channels for safer, more positive discussions. As always, we'll continue to respond to customer inquiries.

twitter.com...

Hospitality firm Standard International plans to open 20 hotels within five years as part of its aggressive expansion plans in Asia and the Middle East. First stop, Thailand.

www.traveldailymedia.com...

The Standard Hotels

@StandardHotels
Feb 9
More
Throwing it back to when New York's toughest food critics rated our--an italian food-- #NationalPissaDay: http://(link tracking not allowed)/2Evbub6

--above tweet edited by me--
original here
twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Cuz he was waiting till after midterms , RIGHT?

"Advised him against it" meaning he and his family were threatened with murder?

Just like he was "advised" not to DECLAS FISA ABUSE?

Who are these "advisors"? Are those more NYT-style "unnamed sources"?

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Nm
edit on 20-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 188  189  190    192  193  194 >>

join