It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
We all know some things Q said have not come true.

That wasn't a case of something not coming true, that was a flat out lie.

It's pretty clear, in my opinion, that Q is sanctioned or it would have been shut down

The word is co-opted. It was fake to start with and now it is just propaganda. That is why I said that recent proofs are not proof that the plan, as stated by Q at the start, is the goal of the current operators.

Can we get past repeating the same thing?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. "Trust the plan", "Boom, boom, boom", "here comes the pain", "MOAB", "suicide week".

edit on 7-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
For the temporary blind & deaf...friendly reminder....

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Nov 2018 - 12:12:06 PM
We are going to show you a new world.
Those who are blind will soon see the light.
A beautiful brave new world lies ahead.
We take this journey together.
One step at a time.
WWG1WGA!
Q

qmap.pub...

Think about that Hard!

How many goodly creatures are there here! 
How beauteous mankind is! 
O brave new world, 
That has such people in it! 

The Tempest, Shakespeare

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I've had a fleeing thought that all is going according to plan with the House, that indictments are incoming and will affect how the final numbers settle into place.

Credit due to a previous poster who originally had this revelation.

Pleased me to no end that I came to the conclusion separately. I consider it confirmation that it's likely correct.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Impeach him for what? He hasn't done anything wrong.

The left, time and again, proves what they really are, swampy ass-gas.

*Shrug* I dunno why. Something about Russian emoluments and Trump's tax returns containing white supremacist rhetoric.

Seriously, Dems have spent the last 2 years screaming for impeachment over their hurt feelings, and literally the day after the midterms Pelosi issues a major backpedal that essentially admits it ain't gonna happen. It was all just empty rhetoric, because she knows damn well that if they make any serious attempt to impeach Trump, they're going to see half-a-dozen House Democrats get hit with indictments ranging from bribery to election fraud to pedophilia.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Now you think his ties are special. This is funny to watch

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Did you guys notice the "Language" button on qmap.pub...

just thought it was weird.

American and German

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

With guys like Flake, Corker, and McCain gone, Trump now has a real, meaningful majority in the senate, who won't be trying to sabotage him.

Let's hope that Graham has officially "let go" of his former, neoconservative ways. If it wasn't for Bolton and Pompeo (among others), I'd be less cautious.

In the above photograph, we see Sen. McCain, along with his neocon sidekick Sen. Lindsey Graham, cavorting with his good friend Abdelhakim Belhadj. When McCain was cheerleading for the US attack on Libya, Belhadj was among those he promoted as offering the promise of a democratic Libyan future. But Belhadj was at the time a founder of the "Libya Dawn," which was a group of Islamic militia forces tied to al-Qaeda in Libya. Did Senator McCain overlook his Libyan friend's ties with al-Qaeda in his zeal to see Gaddafi overthrown or did he simply not know about it?

www.ronpaulinstitute.org...

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just finished watching that video of Acosta. I think the WH should either stop press briefings and release simple statements under the condition the press reexamine respectful behavior towards the President.

Or, those who cannot behave during these briefings should be immediately removed.

There is no excuse for such wretched behavior as displayed by Acosta and others in their interactions with our President.

Trump is a strong leader, but I think he (and Sarah) takes way too much crap from the press. Time to put your foot down, Donald.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

I don't think that meme means what you think it means.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MojaveDesert

MD, just thinking about the line on #2446:

"How do you catch a FISH"

Is this getting at staying in the shadows so that the FISH can't see where you're coming from?

I'm also intrigued that the FISH is capitalised. Maybe it's an acronym:

Fighting in Someone's House (NATO/British Army)
Fresh Ideas Start Here
Forget It Stuff Happens (polite form)
Friends in Service for Him
First I Seek Him (Maranatha Academy)
First In Still Here

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The Dems need to drop the Russian crap. It's, literally, radioactive.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Trump reprimands reporter for racist question.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

qresearch has a german sub-forum.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Did you guys notice the "Language" button on qmap.pub...

just thought it was weird.

American and German

The Germans have been participating in the Q movement for a while now. I saw their posts on 8chan.

link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yep, especially noticeable when she was on Stephen Colbert.
Probably a clip of her on Youtube.

link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

With guys like Flake, Corker, and McCain gone, Trump now has a real, meaningful majority in the senate, who won't be trying to sabotage him.

Let's hope that Graham has officially "let go" of his former, neoconservative ways. If it wasn't for Bolton and Pompeo (among others), I'd be less cautious.

In the above photograph, we see Sen. McCain, along with his neocon sidekick Sen. Lindsey Graham, cavorting with his good friend Abdelhakim Belhadj. When McCain was cheerleading for the US attack on Libya, Belhadj was among those he promoted as offering the promise of a democratic Libyan future. But Belhadj was at the time a founder of the "Libya Dawn," which was a group of Islamic militia forces tied to al-Qaeda in Libya. Did Senator McCain overlook his Libyan friend's ties with al-Qaeda in his zeal to see Gaddafi overthrown or did he simply not know about it?

www.ronpaulinstitute.org...

The crazy shift in Grahams rhetoric makes me wonder what McCain had on him that died with McCain. It was a very clear and very obvious shift for him.

I believe he always wanted to be who he is now, but McCain must have had something on him to keep him in check.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The answer is Bait.

You use bait to catch a fish.

I believe Q is saying, they used the House as bait the Dems took it (literally)

Then the switch,

They took way more Trump seats in the Senate

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
President Trump is having a press conference today at 1130 Eastern time.

At least Florida's DeSantis won. That other guy was bad news. I was hoping for John James to win in Michigan but not to be.

Now we get two years of Nancy Pelosi and obstruction and investigations. Uggh..I don't see them getting any of "the people's" business done.

Only good news is the Senate staying strong and Republican.

Have you seen Pelosi in public? She has Alzheimer's/Dementia. It's very obvious when she speaks.

She may get the gavel, but I don't think she'll keep it long before her mental health is finally called into question.

Yep...I agree completely. I have watched 3 family members succumb to Alzheimers/Dementia. She has all the signs.

I think many know this and it is going to bite her in the ass soon.

posted on Nov, 7 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

One of which often referred to as the echo chamber by some.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join