It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
id like to review this oldie but goodie

www.intelligence.senate.gov...
Read very carefully.
Unreleased [CLAS-HIGHEST]:
Ability to use frequencies [incoming sig]/modify/code/program over 'x' period [designate] mobile phone to 'control' target subject.
OP conducted/ORIG outside of US.
CAR control?
www.youtube.com...
Statement by the driver?
Fairytale?
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE.
Q

i bring this up because i am contemplating ditching my devices for a wee bit.
i will have you know it is highly addictive.
think mouse and lever and dirty tricks

When you search Q map for the word 'imagine' you get the feeling that the movie "THEY LIVE" was a soft disclosure.

qmap

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
Whether its Roseanne Barr or Christine Assange, they know how to SILENCE key players.

Dear followers & supporters of my son Julian.

Regretfully I am no longer involved in the campaign to free my son or available for comment. Dont worry, I'm ok. Many thanks to everyone for your all your work, kind wishes & support.

Christine Assange Twitter

Imagine that...after fervently campaigning for Julian, she drops support for her OWN SON.

It's no mystery what they do to these people. Suicides, Threats of Murder, Blacklisting, Blackmail, etc.

Depends how you view this. I posted this right after she tweeted. It was in conjunction with several other Assange releases including the alleged indictment, which I suggest needed to be tied together.

Who controls her "twit?" Is it really her? Would that be safe if he is really as dangerous as he is to "them?" I'd hope that her "words" are vetted. So much of Q is context, with so much information from so many places, the map becomes chaotic.

I read her recusal with Q glasses - she no longer needs to keep up the facade. As in, he's been out since Jan as suggested and the fates are sealed, her job is done.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

IMO, President Trump is hoping that Andrew Whittaker can get the SPYGATE documents published before a judge forces his removal. With so many suits filed, it probably just a matter of time before this happens.

Once SPYGATE is declassified, justification for a Special Prosecutor, and waves of indictments will be a piece-of-cake.

I'm not certain, but I think the U.S. House will be powerless to intervene. That's why President Trump campaigned hard for Senators, and why he said at every campaign stop, that increasing the number of Republican Senators was priority #1.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
id like to review this oldie but goodie

www.intelligence.senate.gov...
Read very carefully.
Unreleased [CLAS-HIGHEST]:
Ability to use frequencies [incoming sig]/modify/code/program over 'x' period [designate] mobile phone to 'control' target subject.
OP conducted/ORIG outside of US.
CAR control?
www.youtube.com...
Statement by the driver?
Fairytale?
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
THIS IS BIGGER THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE.
Q

think mouse and lever and dirty tricks

When you search Q map for the word 'imagine' you get the feeling that the movie "THEY LIVE" was a soft disclosure.

qmap

You got about 150 pages to ditch.

Pay detailed attention to the effects the absence reveals.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

qmap

No kidding. Even more freaky for me personally as for a time I lived 17 miles from Roddy Piper.
I hadn't thought about him nor that movie in decades until this thread. Crazy times!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I have been contemplating same. For other reasons.
Check pm soon,.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Just watched Chris Wallace interviewing Trump. Trump didnt look that bad, actually. At the end he said his favorite desk in the white House is the one John F Kennedy used and that its someone "he respects".

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

You're behind the curve on part of that EMN... behold the Q posts per day calendar:

Thought up by me and then evolved to turn the number of posts per day into a letter, which in turn gives a string that shows the focus for that week. Example... at SOTU Q told us to look for the film from Camera 4. That week shows CAM4 - the weird thing is that the 3 posts forming the C were the day before the SOTU therefore proving precognition!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

You're spooking me out eisegesis!

My mother has a key like that, but a foot long, in her garden. I've grown up with it around the house or garden for must be 40 years.

Anyhow... onto decoding your clue then...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Check pm
Decode question

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ha,will you look at that! Actually my efforts seem futile in bringing anything new to this thread. Least I've learned a labyrinth of knowledge.

Were there any aha moments other than above mention?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I had to take a 60 yr old female client out for a meal in Mayfair, London.

She asked if we could stop by Victoria's secret on the way. I refused to go in with her so she made me wait until 15 mins after the shop was supposed to close before she came out. She got further revenge by taking her sexy lingerie out to show me in the Michelin star restaurant... I went redder than the Indian dish I'd ordered.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Play that yt code in my signature and get ready... Feeling
then again I am beat ... Need zzzzz
edit on 11192018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, wrt POTUS giving Whittaker free rein, it's worth pointing back to a few Q posts that comment on optics:

Q #1494 includes:

WHAT THEY DO NOT ANTICIPATE IS POTUS DECLAS IT ALL DUE TO OPTICS AND ARM/MSM FOOTHOLD ON COMMS TO PAINT POLITICAL ATTACK + RUSSIA INVESTIGATION COVER UP / ADV.

#1453 includes:

Why was the EO put on ice?
To wait for the release of the 'Clinton Investigation' portion of the IG report?
Why?
To include in the DECLAS?
Why would it be important to include? (all in one)
Optics are meaningful.
Political hit job narrative.
R's v D's.
Not right v wrong.
Projection.

#6 includes:

POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense.
Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency
What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed?

BTW - I think this last one (#6) is saying that a Special Counsel decision allowed POTUS to get a new FISA warrant on the grounds of Treason. Now whether that was the decision to appoint a special counsel... or a decision made by Robert Mueller as Special Counsel is another matter.

Maybe Mueller decided to include BHO on investigation briefings, which thus gave the SITTING POTUS reason to FISA warrant BHO?
edit on 19-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

I had to take a 60 yr old female client out for a meal in Mayfair, London.

She asked if we could stop by Victoria's secret on the way. I refused to go in with her so she made me wait until 15 mins after the shop was supposed to close before she came out. She got further revenge by taking her sexy lingerie out to show me in the Michelin star restaurant... I went redder than the Indian dish I'd ordered.

Follow the Wives.
Follow the Maids.
Sufi. Michelin.
Lingerie.
We have it all.
We see all.
Preemptive Denial on ATS
Coincidence?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Oh yea! Just how I been feeling the past several days.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I was watching a Chuck Missler Bible vid that mentioned a Bible verse defining 4 dimensions, Paul's Prayer for the Ephesians, verses 17 and 18 (Q&R!):

17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18may have power, together with all the saints, to comprehend the length and width and height and depth of His love,

Chuck said that this showed knowledge of 3 dimensions; height length width, plus the depth of time!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Q Posts mention 3 movies but then show a picture of a cinema with movie posters numbered 4, 5 and 6.

Reference to posts with the word "movies" in: #632, 1928, 1929.

Ps #632 points at GHW Bush, so it may be worth investigating what he was doing in 1928 and 1929!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

EMN, new ideas always welcome... I reckon we've only found 3 or 4 out of a dozen or more of these types of code!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I wonder how old that tech really is, and wonder who in the past, may have used it.

[I can only imagine....]

I was going to post a video with the above, but decided it might, might, be taken in the wrong way......, but not really.

The sacrifice, gift, can be seen. And I am humbled.

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join