It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Lionel Nation keeps talking about Trump TV.

I like the idea of Trump talking directly to the people,

But the whole idea tends to make me go, hmmmmm, no. It just seems like its way too much like 1984 - only one source and no check / balance.

Didn't the controllers write 1984?
Wasn't Clapper livid that DJT went to talk to Kim Alone?
Wasn't all cabal apoplectic over DJT meeting with Putin alone?

Controllers prime directive: everything goes through us!!! No direct comms (see Q) They count on agency, no direct communication. Human folks have to give up entirely on the idea that agency is their friend.

See agency as the problem and you'll really blow a gasket.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

But the whole idea tends to make me go, hmmmmm, no. It just seems like its way too much like 1984 - only one source and no check / balance.

Many countries have their own Gov channel. We do it overseas. Yes to competition. The government could host their own "News" agency using non gov reporters and have it very transparent. What would end up is the MSM would report on the stories the gov puts out to compete, so double exposure. The gov could then force the MSM to report on reality. Let the people decide what is true.

Is there anything in the Constitution that forbids the gov from reporting the news? Think of it as twitter on steroids ...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

All this media mayhem insanity reminds of 'Tomorrow Never Dies' (1997) where Bond must stop a media mogul's plan to induce war between China and the UK in order to obtain exclusive global media coverage thereby having world domination.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Controllers prime directive: everything goes through us!!! No direct comms (see Q) They count on agency, no direct communication. Human folks have to give up entirely on the idea that agency is their friend.

Yes, I noticed that myself, the "You have to tell us "everything" mindset. Yes, Trump is keeping secrets from the people, and the 5th column/ communist/Satanist, covert agents. Real surprise there...

The problem is not the "Agency", that was only hijacked early on. I know some would say it was created by the criminals. Well, it was, we just didn't know how far they would go, until 1963.

The gov hosting its own MSM is not a problem, as long as its not the only outlet. It could then host documentaries, news, to inform, educate the population. Trump would be sitting very high in the water for 2020.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Question here, what movie # are we on ?, long day

ETA
And how many total announced ?

edit on 11192018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Also... LoL

In 4d chess how are the levels identied , pure lazy here sorry?

God bless

extra DIV

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Q, I mean #2 or rather not yet identified #2, I think.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

We need anti-monopoly laws directed at the media to ensure its free speech. How does one get this ball rolling?

The "Speech" and Press are free, not the corporations that own them. You can't go after a reporter, but you can go after its owner for corrupt monopolies. We need laws for ownership of the media.

In my humble opinion "how do we get the ball rolling for breaking the media monopoly?" is the most important question thats come of all of this.

We've seen that EVEN the Internet is controlled by force (not by free market organic growth) by a handful of companies, all of which happen to be linked to the same political players. Anyone outside of that system is blacklisted.

Internet provides the Illusion of freedom, but anytime that freedom reaches critical mass, such as with thr Q movement, these rabid totalitarians shut it down through their Media Monopoly.

We need to crush illegitimately gained Monopolies and more people of liberty need to create internet platforms.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Yes, I noticed that myself, the "You have to tell us "everything" mindset. Yes, Trump is keeping secrets from the people, and the 5th column/ communist/Satanist, covert agents. Real surprise there...

The problem is not the "Agency", that was only hijacked early on. I know some would say it was created by the criminals. Well, it was, we just didn't know how far they would go, until 1963.

The gov hosting its own MSM is not a problem, as long as its not the only outlet. It could then host documentaries, news, to inform, educate the population. Trump would be sitting very high in the water for 2020.

I hear ya. I was referring to the macro and my personal irritation with the massive increase during my lifetime of agents standing in between me an absolutely everything.

Cranky hates agency altogether. I don't want the FED's permission to trade with you. I don't want internet gates (agents) letting me talk with you directly. Translators = agents. Money = Agents. Church = Agents. Words = Agents.

We accept agency as part and parcel to our existence, but curiously the controllers control all of the agents either through creation, ownership or murder. Ergo, we accept their control. And, quite truthfully, their agency is Humans As Currency as executed between themselves.

If DJT talks with us directly it is the single biggest refutation of absolute agency so far - a true step back (or forward), though he has to use @jack, so agency again...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

Maybe Trump can make use of that crazy MEK troll army and redirect them to hit Soros media.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Neighbors of Allison Mack were told not to call the police if they heard screams, as they were practicing "high intensity yoga".

Neighbors confirm that they heard screams, but since they were forewarned, they didn't call the police.

Source

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Maybe Trump can make use of that crazy MEK troll army and redirect them to hit Soros media.

The army of trolls and anons works well, except that once they reached critical mass, they were removed from Twitter, Reddit. They couldnt be removed from Gab, so they just removed Gab altogether. Paypal defunded Bitchute and Gab. They couldnt remove the Chans, so they de-listed them from Google.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Whether its Roseanne Barr or Christine Assange, they know how to SILENCE key players.

Dear followers & supporters of my son Julian.

Regretfully I am no longer involved in the campaign to free my son or available for comment. Dont worry, I'm ok. Many thanks to everyone for your all your work, kind wishes & support.

Christine Assange Twitter

Imagine that...after fervently campaigning for Julian, she drops support for her OWN SON.

It's no mystery what they do to these people. Suicides, Threats of Murder, Blacklisting, Blackmail, etc.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Interesting Feed on Haiti...

Soladentro

Curious takeaway: ‘The role of Hillary Clinton’s brother in Haiti gold mines raises eyebrows’- 2015

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

We'd have a POSITIVE and REAL NEWS counterpart to CNN's NEGATIVE and FAKE NEWS.

It wouldn't be hard to do. Lots of talent and money in the world of Trump and Trump supporters.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
Whether its Roseanne Barr or Christine Assange, they know how to SILENCE key players.

Dear followers & supporters of my son Julian.

Regretfully I am no longer involved in the campaign to free my son or available for comment. Dont worry, I'm ok. Many thanks to everyone for your all your work, kind wishes & support.

Christine Assange Twitter
Imagine that...after fervently campaigning for Julian, she drops support for her OWN SON.
It's no mystery what they do to these people. Suicides, Threats of Murder, Blacklisting, Blackmail, etc.

As I said in another thread tonight. President Trump's family may be under similar threats, from agencies that always deliver. He is acting very strangely.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As I said in another thread tonight. President Trump's family may be under similar threats, from agencies that always deliver. He is acting very strangely.

He is acting strangely. Glad you see it too. Hope he gets back on track soon.
edit on 19-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I read the list of charges on her and she needs to be branded with a prison # and thrown in a deep dark cell.
Will be interesting if when Chuck Schumer & Kirsten Gillibrand get shackled up in this sex cult.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra

He is acting strangely. Glad you see it too.

Intentionally writing Congressman Adam Schiff's name as "Adam Schitt", tells me that that President Trump knows something incredibly damning about Schiff. But he's unable to force it to be published. And tweeting it, without proof, would lead to a quick impeachment. It's frustrating the hell out of him.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

We'd have a POSITIVE and REAL NEWS counterpart to CNN's NEGATIVE and FAKE NEWS.

It wouldn't be hard to do. Lots of talent and money in the world of Trump and Trump supporters.
Turner did it, why can't Trump. Well, Trump may have to forgo his namesake in it, but healthy, honest, free and open competition will sell. There are rising stars in the Red wave for sure. If they are only given platforms, and a mic.

You might also find big names from MSM jumping on board, even for less money.

The problem for the owners is, if it is hosted by the gov, it could not be bought out. It will remain the property of the People...

P.S we would also have to address topics such as Whitaker being investigated by the FBI. The left is running with that right now.
edit on PMMondayMonday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago16119 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Intentionally writing Congressman Adam Schiff's name as "Adam Schitt", tells me that that President Trump knows something incredibly damning about Schiff. But he's unable to force it to be published. And tweeting it, without proof, would lead to a quick impeachment. It's frustrating the hell out of him.

Back in the beginning of 2018, Q told us about a Daycare Organization called "Liddle Kidz" in connection with Adam Shi tt. He told us about Standard Hotel, Human Trafficking and other weird stuff.

Soon thereafter, Trump called him LIDDLE Adam Shiff on Twitter to confirm Qs leak.

Now, half a year later, we see a Trump meltdown on Twitter, calling him Adam Shi tt. Sounds just like you say: He's frustrated that he can't reveal what he knows about him and nothing is bringing them to justice.

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join