It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Q is a PSYOP

Yes mate, we know!

It is supposed to be a PSYOP.

That is exactly what it is.

Some of us understand this Psyop. You don't get it.

That is OK. You don't have to, you don't have to like it, it is what it is.

It even has a name and purpose.

It's name is Q

It's purpose is to Drain The Swamp

P

Yes, and we're willing participants....unlike the fools who believed in President hopi change. Another difference is that we seek truth and ask 2uestions. The brainwashed masses rarely have an original thought of their own.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The President of the US is entitled to "freedom of speech" like everyone else. If he wants to say bad things about the anti-America media, he has the freedom of speech to do so. If the President wants to rename Adam Schiff, to Adam Schitt, he's entitled. Some love it...some don't like it. So what's new. You can't please everyone. It's impossible.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

edit on 19-11-2018 by eisegesis because: Thanks

(post by tiredoflooking removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

You're gonna get along like pea's in a pie!

I think Sabre is doing some decodes as well.

Amazing job on that ReL and Sabre.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   

edit on 19-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: nvm

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
As long as everyone is comfortable with the idea that Q won't be getting a ticker-tape parade on Broadway, but instead will get terminated after it's served it's purpose.

Future urban legend, Q lives in mom's basement, or never happened.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Another "resignation" ...... shhhh it's a secret !!

Victoria's Secret CEO Jan Singer has resigned amid a sales slump and competition from young companies challenging the brand's grip on the lingerie industry cnn.it...

That's the Victorias Secret that has recently come under attack by the Thought-Police for not featuring obese transgender Models, thus promoting Trumpian "sexist-fascist-capitalist-racist stereotypes".
edit on 19-11-2018 by PlusUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

What did you expect from a former SEAL. One of their moto's is peace through superior firepower.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
CNN: The Media should not Air the Presidents Press Conferences because they are Propaganda

Yeah, Great Idea. Lets censor the lawfully elected President altogether. Lets censor the President that has to talk directly to the people to get anything out, even more.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This could be an indicator of what's coming. (I wish Q was online today)

President Trump on Sunday said he is giving acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker free rein over special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe, including limiting or shutting down the investigation.

“It’s going to be up to him,” Mr. Trump said in an interview aired on Fox News Sunday.” “I wouldn’t get involved.”
www.washingtontimes.com...

No wonder Democrat Senators filed a lawsuit today, to get Whitaker removed.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Noooo. 5 demerits for that one.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

We wrote a family song from the barney 'i love you' tune.

We can't sing it in public though, because we get in trouble..... it has the words gun & ammo in it....

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Would you look at that? Only one single woman in the crowd and she's standing beside 'Q'. Beside every good man stands an even better woman with her foot firmly planted up his .....

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Well, if you can't sing it you could at least tell us the words.

We could use it against ANTIFA.

It would be a great meltdown moment in history. I love me some MMs.

P

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Or hum a few bars.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I love you,
You love me,
We're a happy family
With a GREAT BIG GUN & LOTS OF AMMO TOO,
Let's go see what we can shoot!

It's a favorite song of ours while we are loading up for camp, or hunting, or shopping, ..... or cooking.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
CNN: The Media should not Air the Presidents Press Conferences because they are Propaganda

Yeah, Great Idea. Lets censor the lawfully elected President altogether. Lets censor the President that has to talk directly to the people to get anything out, even more.
Better idea, convert the media into a independent media. In other words, break the monopoly ownership of the media. Wasn't there a law concerning monopolies??

" abridging the freedom of speech". Its not free speech if it is monopolized by 6 corporations. It is controlled speech.

We need anti-monopoly laws directed at the media to ensure its free speech. How does one get this ball rolling?

The "Speech" and Press are free, not the corporations that own them. You can't go after a reporter, but you can go after its owner for corrupt monopolies. We need laws for ownership of the media.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Lionel Nation keeps talking about Trump TV.

I like the idea of Trump talking directly to the people,

But the whole idea tends to make me go, hmmmmm, no. It just seems like its way too much like 1984 - only one source and no check / balance.

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join