It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is your thanksgiving dinner in a nutshell.

Dan Crenshaw

This is a clip from Dan Crenshaw TX with the machine programmed jackals. Watch how rational discourse is met with obfuscation, expanding the argument, negation, hate and every single C_A tactic. This is why you cannot win against the machine's programming - EVER!

Note the avoiding of truth. Accosthem was returned for 5th amendment reasons, not 1st and see how cranky's endless rants apply here - what exactly are they arguing?

Never will you ever see the machine simply say "you know what, you are right." Never and frankly anyone who tries is not only a fool, but self destructive. Spend a few hours with your computer demanding it accept DJT is a good guy - I await your results.

Folks really need to learn more quickly what is going on here in these kinds of exchanges and move away as quickly as possible. Divide and Conquer is not done through redistricting lines, but through this exact machine driven effort played out on teeeeeveeee, twit, work, home and beyond. Never play a game that was rigged before you started - play another game.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton announces: If Stacey Abrams would have had a fair election, she would have won!

Define "Fair"?

Meanwhile:

Trump demands probe into Clinton-Steele-Moscow links

And:

The Spectator predicts a 2020 !!!WIN!!! for Hillary Clinton

I have yet to meet a real person, outside of Hollywood and MSM who passionately supports Hillary Clinton.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

If she doesn't concede and he has a "mis-hap" she would be the winner

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I would say just that Q and Trump are not the same, and differ on certain issues.

Though, they do seem to also agree on a lot.

Hope they can work together more than squabble in the times ahead....

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
MSM makes no mention of what is happening in Haiti because it would reflect unfavorably on the Clinton Crime Family.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

Hahahahhahaha. Define Win? Isn't that a UK owned publication? Err maybe HRC now owns.

The only people I know/met that still support the witch are liberal teachers.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra
MSM makes no mention of what is happening in Haiti because it would reflect unfavorably on the Clinton Crime Family.

Guess we just have to wait till the NYT or WaPo or CNN tells us what's what. Be patient...they will tell us what's what.

We can't expect any real reporter to be videoing, interviewing, observing, and investigating anything real time, now, can we? ~sarc

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Dan is going to need his former Team for some good 'ole 'house' cleaning.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: pheonix358

And that "swamp" that's just Democrat's right?

Anybody with the slightest understanding of qanon could tell you THAT'S wrong! LoL

How many Rs have been targeted and taken out (power &clearances removed, resigned and fired, retired, other) and celebrated by Q since this began? Someone hasn't been keeping up with all the drops...hmmm.🕵️‍♂️ Shame shame!

Trump is, for all intents and purposes, a one man member of his own party. He is neither D or R.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
My mind's going off on spring meadow walks at the moment... lateral thought ensues...

I wonder if the significant gaps in Q posts, before big chess moves, are deliberately timed because we add a euphoric rush of positive energy when the event happens, having fasted from new data to feed on?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's odd, I was thinking the same today. I was thinking what if the Q posting changes based on social media mood across the nation.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I tried to watch at the link you provided. I just couldn't. I don't know how people watch this stuff. You can't even understand what anyone is saying because they talk over top of each other.

Dude couldn't get a word in edgewise. At least as far as about the 1/2 way mark.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: pheonix358

And that "swamp" that's just Democrat's right?

Anybody with the slightest understanding of qanon could tell you THAT'S wrong! LoL

The establishment Republicans are mostly gone now, and the few that remain will be out of power in January. The Democrats are insisting on doing it the hard way.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Yep, noise and its intentional!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'm sure this has likely been mentioned 1001 times before but just theorizing if all this is one giant Q aware psyop social experiment that relies or partly relies on constant data streams of real-time social media...does the Q posts volume flow, writing - expository vs descriptive vs persuasive vs narrative change based on national social media mood through some fringe analytics but on a phenomenal quantum scale and in near real-time?

Wonder if anyone has counted number of Q posts per day since post #1 and plot in an excel/fever chart?
- See when & duration of gaps.
- Start/stop - any notable events occur on those days?
- Timestamp comparisons
- Frequency of notable keywords & numbers
- Other patterns of interest?

Might be interesting to deconstruct all the Q posts filtering on above params to see a larger picture.
Identify any patterns not noticed before?
May shed further proof on truths, and/or debunk?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tjack

True. I couldn't and wouldn't argue that point. But at least with a phone, I have the option of taking the battery out, smashing it with a hammer, pouring some sort of acid liquid or other over it and tossing all parts into the deep dark depths of a nearby lake.....

Might not save me from what they already have, but I can get rid of it with a lot less pain and way more satisfaction

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

+-----------> SNS
CNS-->ANS<
+-----------> PNS

edit on 19-11-2018 by eisegesis because: special gifts for special people

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

I tried to watch at the link you provided. I just couldn't. I don't know how people watch this stuff. You can't even understand what anyone is saying because they talk over top of each other.

Dude couldn't get a word in edgewise. At least as far as about the 1/2 way mark.

JVN, of course I agree. It is a sign one has transcended that part of the control system, it it no longer hypnotizes or draws on in.

Indeed it is unbearable but it does show that Mr. Crenshaw does in fact get it, sadly he took the wrong weapon to the fight. He took a Nuke to a food fight.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

edit on 11 19 2018 by dashen because: cable-tow

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think you are new here. Let me introduce you to RelSciHistItSufi

new topics

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join