It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Trillium

In terms of bankruptcy law how does that roll up to "Group holding companies"?

I.e. the diocese is part of the Archdiocese, is part of the Cardinate, is part of the church of Rome.

Looking from the other perspective, will the Church of Rome really let the diocese go bankrupt when the Vatican's coffers are so full?

Does this bankruptcy allow parishioners to file for creditor status as it could be argued their funding through mass collections is a "purchase", particularly because they are not given shareholder status in return for their funding.

In summary, the catholic church chose to become capitalist in nature, therefore did it not at the same time make itself subjugated to financial law?

This is a rabbits hole that leads to the original "monetary" problem at hand. Trusts, Trustees and the items contained within the trust that is used to "create" money.

In order for the church to file for bankruptcy protection is has to be a business, corporation - only companies can do this. When it happens, the church is no longer in charge of its affairs, a "trustee" is appointed. Here is where it goes nuts. If you follow the food chain, the new trustee is just a subsidiary of the old Trust that holds the company. Transferring power from one parent to another pretending they are from different families.

The donors will get no relief because it was their donations that the trust used to create the existence of the "money" for the corporation to exist! They are not beneficiaries (creditors), but the leveraged items the trust and are now (re)distributed to another trust now that the church has failed. So, in true irony, the people seeking relief will be put into ANOTHER trust, and sold off to balance the books.

Now the Q part of the equation. By whacking the FED the system goes into chaos. By whacking the Roths, the system goes into a tailspin. The way the are doing it is to disrupt the Trust/Money creation system - something I do not fully grasp at all. But my understanding is the net is folks who leverage trusts for money can't make that happen right now.

And it seems so incredibly odd that this was not part of our education - even your better schooling.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Resignations/firings

Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn arrested over 'misconduct'

He has been accused of "significant acts of misconduct", including under-reporting his pay package and personal use of company assets.

Mr Ghosn was paid 735m yen (£5.1m) by Nissan in the most recent financial year, 227m yen (£1.6m) by Mitsubishi and €7.4m (£6.6m) by Renault - a total of about £13.3m.

It said: "In response to the arrest of Ghosn, and since the alleged misconduct is related to a corporate governance and compliance issue, it is to be proposed to the board of directors to promptly remove Ghosn."

In addition, he is chairman and chief executive of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Motors strategic alliance. Shares in Renault fell sharply after the news, dropping almost 10%.

I'm in the auto industry (I work for a company that performs quality testing) and I find this one very interesting. There's a lot of politics underlying this case. For one, the Japanese aren't happy that a European guy is running Nissan, and they might have been looking for excuse to take him down. Secondly, the government of France has a controlling interest in Renault, and has been blocking a merger between Renault and Nissan for nationalistic reasons. They would be happy if the Renault-Nissan alliance unraveled.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Notice the growing number of stars on your post 🤣

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Following that ploy, do bishops get banned from being directors of replacement legal entities?

I think the answer is probably that bishops were never directors of the legal entities in the first place? If this is the case then there should be laws put in place to stop them having any decision making ability UNLESS they are directors... then they should be banned from future directorships following a bankruptcy.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for the value add cranky!

What I was trying to angle at is that maybe it's time to force a responsibility on religious leaders who use financial instruments and make them as accountable as the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Resignations/firings

He has been accused of "significant acts of misconduct", including under-reporting his pay package and personal use of company assets.

Mr Ghosn was paid 735m yen (£5.1m) by Nissan in the most recent financial year, 227m yen (£1.6m) by Mitsubishi and €7.4m (£6.6m) by Renault - a total of about £13.3m.

It said: "In response to the arrest of Ghosn, and since the alleged misconduct is related to a corporate governance and compliance issue, it is to be proposed to the board of directors to promptly remove Ghosn."

In addition, he is chairman and chief executive of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Motors strategic alliance. Shares in Renault fell sharply after the news, dropping almost 10%.

I'm in the auto industry (I work for a company that performs quality testing) and I find this one very interesting. There's a lot of politics underlying this case. For one, the Japanese aren't happy that a European guy is running Nissan, and they might have been looking for excuse to take him down. Secondly, the government of France has a controlling interest in Renault, and has been blocking a merger between Renault and Nissan for nationalistic reasons. They would be happy if the Renault-Nissan alliance unraveled.

Renault owns 45% of Nissan, don't they? Taking down the CEO isnt going to change their alliance. Selling off their share of Nissan would probably tank Renault in the long run. Mitsubishi is a third party in that alliance, and they're not doing very well either. I dont believe Nissans stake in Renault allows them any say so over what happens either.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Time travel, remote viewing, synchronicities, spillover from parallel universes, glitch in the matrix, prophecy... Whatever you want to call it. Some strange anomalies seem to be going on with and around Donald Trump.

Thanks for showing us this weirdness.

Problem though: In the movie(s) Biff loses.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Top White House Official Involved in Saudi Sanctions Resigns

A top White House official responsible for American policy toward Saudi Arabia resigned on Friday evening...

The official, Kirsten Fontenrose, had pushed for tough measures against the Saudi government, and had been in Riyadh to discuss a raft of sanctions that the American government imposed in recent days against those identified as responsible for the killing

The exact circumstances of her departure are murky, and it is unclear whether her advocacy for a hawkish response to the killing angered some in the White House.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Time travel, remote viewing, synchronicities, spillover from parallel universes, glitch in the matrix, prophecy... Whatever you want to call it. Some strange anomalies seem to be going on with and around Donald Trump.

Thanks for showing us this weirdness.

Problem though: In the movie(s) Biff loses.

Did he??

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Resignations/firings

Renault owns 45% of Nissan, don't they? Taking down the CEO isnt going to change their alliance. Selling off their share of Nissan would probably tank Renault in the long run. Mitsubishi is a third party in that alliance, and they're not doing very well either. I dont believe Nissans stake in Renault allows them any say so over what happens either.

Still, the French government has been blocking a merger for years, and really neither they nor the Japanese want to see "their" car company become a subsidiary of the foreign one. Mitsubishi isn't really of any concern to anyone that matters. They'll almost certainly be assimilated by Nissan eventually.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Resignations/firings

Still, the French government has been blocking a merger for years, and really neither they nor the Japanese want to see "their" car company become a subsidiary of the foreign one. Mitsubishi isn't really of any concern to anyone that matters. They'll almost certainly be assimilated by Nissan eventually.

They should block the merger because it's not needed and it will just breed more p.o.s. vehicles. But, no government shouldn't own stake in any businesses, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Q
!UW.yye1fxo
10 Mar 2018 - 2:06:48 PM
Guns are safe.
Stop falling for FAKE NEWS.
Q

I'm starting to wonder if Q isnt full of crap

q where r u

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
that's a rifdiculous thing to say. You're saying even the OP is "recycling news"

BUT the OP is the Original Poster so, unless you're a time traveller, pray tell how they become "recyclers of their own news?

The OP? Who said anything about the OP?

hmmm my bad, I assumed your reference to CT = Conspiracy Theory and the OP is the first person to bring up what ever 'theory' that is

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: pheonix358

And that "swamp" that's just Democrat's right?

dude you're doing yourself a disservice by being obtuse

are you having a bad day?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Blasphemer be damned. We'll send you back for re-education.

Seriously though I can't fault your humor in it.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You are conflating things. The PSYOP isn't actually draining the swamp it is there to convince people that the swamp is being drained while things remain the same while they dig, meme and pray.
a reply to: daskakik

no they're not, you're failing to grasp the Bigger Picture e.g. think of a company, let's say a building 'company'

In that 'group' there are people from CEO's to laborers and you can bet your squidgy bits that the CEO's do not 'labor' nor vice versa

Now, (at least to me) it's pretty clear "Q" is more that one person, possibly even an A.I something like Watson (yeah!)

In fact Q has said there are 10 people (full stop) who "know The Plan" --- do you think that a Sgt following orders knows his commanders "why's or what for" he's told to "ride into the valley of death?" No, he's "just an employee"

This "fight" started over 200yrs ago, (moah!) and it's finally got to this point ... and if you've been following 'the story' had HRC got in chances are we wouldn't be talking online now

The "swamp" is a dangerous place! Don't you even watch Cajun Swamp Dwellers or whatever it's called?

and "fools rush in where angels fear to tread" .... and so far what I've seen is FAR from "foolish'

now you were saying something about 'conflation'?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Brennan is at it again. He never acknowledges the truth. He just comes back at Trump with inane childish demeaning insults. I put him #1 on my list of people that need to have justice served on him.

You can always tell when President Trump hits a nerve with JB....when truth is a little too close and it makes JB squirm. JB just can't stand it, and has to come back with personal insults against our president like I have never heard an ex-CIA director EVER say to a sitting president.

Yep! He knows he's toast.

twitter.com...

edit on 19-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

What you have seen? Speculation on the webz?

I guess you missed the point. Just because Trump said he was going to drain the swamp doesn't mean he is actually doing it and just because Q said trust the plan doesn't mean that the plan sold through Q is the actual plan.

ETA: And to make things clear, the claim in that post was that the psyop was draining the swamp. The psyop is just letting the plebs in on "supposed" insider info, not actually draining the swamp.
edit on 19-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Narcissistic sociopath's can't help themselves.
Yes, he needs to be smacked with Thor's hammer of justice.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Brennan is at it again. He never acknowledges the truth. He just comes back at Trump with inane childish demeaning insults. I put him #1 on my list of people that need to have justice served on him.

You can always tell when President Trump hits a nerve with JB....when truth is a little too close and it makes JB squirm. JB just can't stand it, and has to come back with personal insults against our president like I have never heard an ex-CIA director EVER say to a sitting president.

Yep! He knows he's toast.

twitter.com...

Brennan is pretty much the personification of the Deep State.

new topics

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join