It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 178
<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: dashen

Hearing Mexicans in Tijuana are protesting the caravans pouring into their area.

Looks like it's getting pretty violent too. I read a post by another ATS member awhile back, sorry don't remember members name or which thread to give her credit. She claimed to be a Mexican American who had family in Mexico. She made two interesting points.
1. She was having a hard time getting a work visa to work at family owned business in Mexico.
2. Her family told her that the migrants trashed the town and business's in the town her family lived in, lot's of stealing and vandalism.

We keep hearing how hospitable the Mexican people are being to the migrants, lol, probably more like keeping the peace the best they can until they can get them to move ON ! Looks like the people in TJ are stuck with them for now and they don't like it one bit ! Are they racists or people trying to protect their community ?

There may be many people in the caravan who could become positive and productive citizens and anyone with a heart feels for their plight, but they need to come in legally, period ! If individuals or business's were willing to sponsor families and individual's, with STRICT penalties if those they sponsor break the law or don't show up at their immigration hearings, perhaps giving them temporary work visa's might be one solution ? IDK, it's a big problem.

I heard protesters calling them "invaders".
Does that make Mexicans Nazis?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

WWG1WGA is from the film, 'white squall'
squall=storm
white squall directed by sir ridley scott

who is directing this show?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Luv this stuff. I'll be sure to check out your Biff thread. Agree we need to keep focus on DJT use of words, phrases, and on camera locations. Freaky good stuff.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

WWG1WGA is from the film, 'white squall'
squall=storm
white squall directed by sir ridley scott

Hang on a sec...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Micro or Macro?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:40 AM
link   

To add:

CA95969

9+5+9+6+9 = 38, 3+8 = 11.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
So this is a random thought, about a random Q drop but...

When Q says "Midterms are safe" "Watch CA" we all assumed CA meant California. Could CA actually mean Cambridge Analytica? Cambridge Analytica was heavily involved in both Brexit and the Trump Campaign. Its probably nothing, considering they disbanded in May 2018. Its just that I was just reading an article about Steve Bannon and Cambridge Analytica, and they repeatedly used CA to describe them.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Good catch!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

in the end.
the answer is the same

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

To add:

CA95969

Stop it, just stop it. You're killing me now.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It a never ending story

They are all the same every Diocese it just not all out yet

The Diocese is currently facing 121 claims of clergy sex abuse. Fourteen priests are accused of child abuse over several decades, 11 of them serving in Rochester parishes.

Linky

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

in the end.
the answer is the same

Prophetic AND succinct.

And before "the end"..?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

In terms of bankruptcy law how does that roll up to "Group holding companies"?

I.e. the diocese is part of the Archdiocese, is part of the Cardinate, is part of the church of Rome.

Looking from the other perspective, will the Church of Rome really let the diocese go bankrupt when the Vatican's coffers are so full?

Does this bankruptcy allow parishioners to file for creditor status as it could be argued their funding through mass collections is a "purchase", particularly because they are not given shareholder status in return for their funding.

In summary, the catholic church chose to become capitalist in nature, therefore did it not at the same time make itself subjugated to financial law?

edit on 19-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: capitalism

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

To add:

CA95969

Hex Value= CA95969

Decimal Value=212425065=212,425,065

212=2+1+2=5

425=4+2+5=11

065=0+6+5=11

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Guess I should have listened to the guy at a party that I attended, claimed he was given a ride in a Ben Ben.

He also claimed to know of his doppelganger. The 80's , what a trip

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

before "the end"...

And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Why do you want to make everything (including the delving into Q info drops) about YOU.

Fine. You have told everybody what YOU are, how YOU think, what YOU want others to think, how YOU want others to approach Q. I read your post above....practically a biography!

We get it, friend! But, you have "I" trouble. Nobody wants to DEBUNK YOU! This thread is not about YOU. Why would any single individual want to waste energy typing out lengthy arguments. In a split second, we formulate our acceptance or rejections based on what we internally have calculated and brought into our sphere of understanding.

I, for one, am NOT going to waste time and energy trying to DEBUNK someone's own personal calculations and conclusions. Follow your own path, but stop trying to suck others onto it with your own style of evangelizing.

Everybody (mostly) participating in this thread are pretty intelligent folks and there are multiple dimensions to what each one is experiencing and personally learning by doing the research and learning the comms. Enjoy the ride or get off, but stop screaming for others to get off.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

I'm trying to work out if that doubles the evidence or demonstrates that you can make anything add up to 5 and 11.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Resignations/firings

Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn arrested over 'misconduct'

He has been accused of "significant acts of misconduct", including under-reporting his pay package and personal use of company assets.

Mr Ghosn was paid 735m yen (£5.1m) by Nissan in the most recent financial year, 227m yen (£1.6m) by Mitsubishi and €7.4m (£6.6m) by Renault - a total of about £13.3m.

It said: "In response to the arrest of Ghosn, and since the alleged misconduct is related to a corporate governance and compliance issue, it is to be proposed to the board of directors to promptly remove Ghosn."

In addition, he is chairman and chief executive of the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Motors strategic alliance. Shares in Renault fell sharply after the news, dropping almost 10%.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

There have been many cases in which the Catholic churches have filed for bankruptcy as a way to settle claims of sexual abuse. By filing for bankruptcy, the churches are protected from debt collection efforts and may be able to reduce the amount of compensation they are ordered to pay to their victims in the event their clergy or other church officials are found guilty of sexual abuse or other forms of mistreatment.

Bankruptcy provides a framework where insurers can pay money and know they were done.

The reason that Catholic churches file is not only because it was facing all of these current suits, but it was also worried about new cases. The bankruptcy provides a 'closure' and along with state statutes of limitations ensures any new cases are thoroughly buried.
The Vatican plays a low profile role in directing the cases and settlements.

This BS scandal has gone on like this for past ~20 yrs (regards to financial scheme) and they've become very good at it.

new topics

top topics

<< 175  176  177    179  180  181 >>

join