It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

There is no way I would ever accept this, not for a job, not buy or sell, never.

I am hoping I have taught the younger ones enough to do the same. I am not a bible bouncer, but you can pretty much read through that book and check mark a S-ton of current happenings off of that list it provides.

Though my mother would wholeheartedly agree with you, I contend that any of us with a smartphone have already 'self-chipped', the only difference being the chip isn't internal, and is equipped with multiple cameras and a microphone.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Stop crapping all over this thread. This is a conspiracy website. The Q phenomenon is an awesome conspiracy to dive into, and you seem to take it personal that we all don't share your sentiments.

If Q were laeding you true then I wouldnt have anything to say, but support.

Myself, Q, noone is smart enough to figure out the path of all people (YOU being one of them).

Meanwhile Trump isnt Ron Paul.

He never was.

Even though he's pretty f'n cool.

He really is.

And that's part of the problem....

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
53-47=6

Q =17

6+17 =23

pain

(post by eisegesis removed for a manners violation)
(post by eisegesis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

There have been more Republicans leving office since the DON became POTUS. So not quite.. In one of the threads there are detailed lists of resignations.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Stay on topic......
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:19 AM
    link   
    a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Start realizing I'm not herein because I'm a hatyer, but because someone has made a movement of YOU into being yet another normie mindless Two Party + MSM System hack.

My feelings have been hurt by IgnoranceIsntBlisss.

Can you help?

edit on 19-11-2018 by eisegesis because: OK. I'm DONE.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:33 AM
    link   
    Hearing rumors that the southern border is completely shut down by the military going both ways in anticipation of a large group of border jumpers trying to bumrush guards

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:35 AM
    link   
    a reply to: dashen

Hearing Mexicans in Tijuana are protesting the caravans pouring into their area.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:36 AM
    link   
    I made a thread about Time Traveling Trump's Peculiar Pleasure Paradise Remark and other Trump Anomalies. In addition to the info from my 2 previous posts here I added the following bit. Who are those men in the pic with Trump - are they relevant to the Q narrative as far as we know? Oh and I also added a ton of links to other ATS threads with Trump Anomalies that might be worth checking out. See new thread for those links!

I just noticed a second fire - Paradise connection. In the logo of the Pleasure Paradise Biff is lighting a cigar with a burning $100.00 bill.

Bonus Biff:

The top picture originated with a press conference held in the White House Rose Garden on 2 October 2018, during which President Trump touted a new trade agreement with Canada and Mexico

Is This ‘Back to the Future’ Image Comparison with President Trump Real?

Time travel, remote viewing, synchronicities, spillover from parallel universes, glitch in the matrix, prophecy... Whatever you want to call it. Some strange anomalies seem to be going on with and around Donald Trump.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:38 AM
    link   
    a reply to: IAMTAT

That's actually all over the MSM.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:43 AM
    link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

That's actually all over the MSM.

Is it?...Actually?
    Huh.

BTW: I like your 'Biff Tannen' thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:54 AM
    link   

Town Hall
    Skyway
    Paradise,
    CA 95969

link

5:5
    11:11

5x11:5x11
    55:55

(post by PokeyJoe removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:56 AM
    link   
    a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

I know the guy in the sunglasses over Trumps left shoulder is Steve Munchin, not sure about the other guys.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 08:56 AM
    link   

My Pleasure

edit on 19-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:16 AM
    link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
    a reply to: dashen

Hearing Mexicans in Tijuana are protesting the caravans pouring into their area.

Looks like it's getting pretty violent too. I read a post by another ATS member awhile back, sorry don't remember members name or which thread to give her credit. She claimed to be a Mexican American who had family in Mexico. She made two interesting points.
    1. She was having a hard time getting a work visa to work at family owned business in Mexico.
    2. Her family told her that the migrants trashed the town and business's in the town her family lived in, lot's of stealing and vandalism.

We keep hearing how hospitable the Mexican people are being to the migrants, lol, probably more like keeping the peace the best they can until they can get them to move ON ! Looks like the people in TJ are stuck with them for now and they don't like it one bit ! Are they racists or people trying to protect their community ?

There may be many people in the caravan who could become positive and productive citizens and anyone with a heart feels for their plight, but they need to come in legally, period ! If individuals or business's were willing to sponsor families and individual's, with STRICT penalties if those they sponsor break the law or don't show up at their immigration hearings, perhaps giving them temporary work visa's might be one solution ? IDK, it's a big problem.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:23 AM
    link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Mifsud has surfaced and says he wants to testify.

Hope they have somewhere super safe...

The only real question in my mind is whether Chris Steele is the one tying up loose ends, or if he's one of those loose ends that's going to get tied up.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:40 AM
    link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: queenofswords
    Typo?? hahahahah!! Too funny, if so!

@realDonaldTrump:

So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!

twitter.com...

Q#1197
    Yes, midterms are safe.
    Watch CA.
    Q

Trump with [jerry brown] DJT: “I think everybody has seen the Light.”

Schitt power removed.

This is why I love Trump. He tells it like it is, and that pisses off all the establishment types who think they're such hot Schitt.

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join