It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
OK. Bring on the ridicule.

I think RR "mucked up" Q's original plan.

Everything changed when Trump's declas order was obstructed.

YES. Trump gave the DECLAS order. The order was defied. By defying the order, it was shown that POTUS is NOT in Control of Everything. The Military Intel planners behind Q were likely not pleased. Qsters were not pleased.

The DECLAS order was given a month ago. After that, nothing was heard about it again.

DECLAS would have set the ball rolling.

But the consequences of DECLAS are so horrifying that even those in favor of DECLAS probably feel more comfortable postponing. Because DECLAS leads to the public become aware of OTHER stuff. FISA isnt even the worst, its just the beginning. But it will force other stuff out into the open.

DECLAS will come and when a critical mass demands it. POTUS can try to DECLAS all he wants, as long as there is no demand for it, the Cabal will have an easy time suppressing it.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PlusUltra

Soooo, we gotta meme the hell outta of DECLAS from here to clogging up social media tags to hi-way billboards.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Devin Nunes is on his way out, to be replaced by Liddle Adam Shi tt and friends. Before leaving, Nunes has this to say:

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes, R-Calif., revealed the existence of a "fourth bucket" of information related to potential misconduct by the FBI that he wants declassified. On his way out as chairman, as Democrats will take control of the House next year, Nunes said his panel's investigation into the Justice Department and FBI is largely complete. Still, he said the public release of these "buckets" would help give his efforts a sense of "finality."

Speaking with anchor Maria Bartiromo on her Fox News program "Sunday Morning Futures," Nunes said the first of three "buckets" were the Russia-related documents President Trump walked back from declassifying earlier this year. The last tranche of documents, he said, pertains to emails showing knowledge about withholding information from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act court.

"The new fourth bucket that we're asking to be declassified now is — for months we have been reviewing emails between FBI, and DOJ, and others that clearly show that they knew about information that should have been presented to the FISA court," he said. Nunes added that House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., has been pressing the Justice Department to hand over emails and make as many public as possible.

As has been a point of frustration in the past, Nunes complained that the DOJ has redacted some information, even in classified settings.

Doesnt sound like anything is going to happen on FISA. If they can't even declassify this thing, that tens of millions already know about, I don't see how we are going to be "winning".

Q...do us a favor: Tell us WHY it was not possible to DECLAS. We-the-people are fed up with knowing 1% of what is going on. This is not 80-20, its 99-1%.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I agree 100%.

How Iran is dealt with will be a deciding factor for me about where Trump's allegiances lie. I have many suspicions.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

pm quesrion

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I am loving the way Q is handling things.

When other countries become involved and at the highest levels, Declas became more potent and thus, gained enormousness leverage.

Declas will happen in another form.

The docs you are waiting for may not be Declased because of promises made, but refer to Nune's parting comments and that batch is not included in the promises so when they are released you will have even more.

Timing is everything.

Q is a psyop. Patience Grasshoppers, all at the right time.

Of course the enemy can stuff things up, it is the nature of war. How you respond is critical.

Read the Art of War.

P

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: daskakik

Ahh Dask, thanks for the detailed reply, it explains much

I'll call a truce with you ... I wish you no ill will, I just call it like I see it

BTW did you see Cranky's reply to that same post? You both quoted the same thing

EXCEPT he posted what I said in full so that it's context remained clear

unlike yourself

Now, "why"? you choose to do this is The Question and I suggested "you have an agenda'. I think I now understand that agenda and all I can say to you is "good luck! You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"

Go and try and wrap that mind of yours around the thinking of Miyamoto Musashi ... I left a link in my reply to Cranky

it explains much of Q's "tactics"

I dont think dashakik has a malicious agenda. She (I think?) is just a seeker of truth, the only difference between dashakik and everyone else is perspective. Not everyone is a shill.

I didn't say or in any way imply that he/she IS a 'shill' or anything of the sort!!! How could you possibly think that from what I wrote?

... but thanks for your input, I'll keep it in mind
edit on 19-11-2018 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Has the President himself seen the unredacted FISA, 302's, etc..? If he has, and really wanted everyone to know what's in them, he could give a summary to the public.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
I dont think dashakik has a malicious agenda. She (I think?) is just a seeker of truth, the only difference between dashakik and everyone else is perspective. Not everyone is a shill.

For the record, I was born with and outie and that is how I identify.

I agree with your point on perspective. If someone believes that there is a battle between good and evil then Q fits their world view.

I don't believe there is a battle between good and evil, so while I can entertain "the plan", I'm not compelled to trust it just because.

edit on 19-11-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Paul Ryan didn't even help Republican Congressmen and Republican Congressional Candidates this past election cycle. He's catching a lot of heat for his lack of activities. But since Paul Ryan is leaving Congress on 12/31/2018, all the other Congressmen understand...though they are thoroughly disappointed.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You think Q can't have also a grasp of those tactics and be faking it?

that's a Really good question ... my opinion is I doubt it ... but it wouldn't at all surprise me a multi starred general of the US armed forces not only "has a good grasp" but isn't 'faking it' at all!

Q will be known as the greatest use of the Internet's "networking opportunities" pre 2016 to circumvent an acceptedly corrupt press

Remember Amber Lyons? CNN reporter iirc who tried to expose the "scripting in the MSM" back in 2011 irrc? She was crucified

Dask, never forget "the sign of a great mind is to be able to encompass an opposing idea until it has been proven incorrect

and this comment of yours "Yeah, you are not going to make me drink it because I'm thinking it might be spiked."
made me burst out laughing! thanks for that!

you're ok in my book, just a wee bit off course

BTW what's the fact Cranky "is a believer" got to do with whether or not You take me out of context'?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

There's so many possibilities with the Trump/Whitaker/Rosenstein/Huber/Horowitz relationship and the interactions between them, just TRYING to understand what's happening, gives me a headache.

edit on 11/19/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
In case anyone is interested from the MEK clip posted by
eisegesis I believe this is the location:

MEK Compound

Secret MEK troll factory in Albania uses modern slaves
This long post of articles was quite an eye opener, at least for me. Aside from Bolton some of the other players I wasn't expecting. How Trump is going to handle this little cult army is going to be interesting. Unleash the hounds of hell onto Iran or ?? One thing for sure is that they're well financed.

http:// iran-interlink.org/wordpress/secret-mek-troll-factory-in-albania-uses-modern-slaves-aka-mojahedin-khalq-mko-ncri-rajavi-cult/

Summarized quicker read...
MEK s Money Sure Can’t Buy Love (But it can buy a lot of politicians)

edit on 19-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   

that's a Really good question ... my opinion is I doubt it ... but it wouldn't at all surprise me a multi starred general of the US armed forces not only "has a good grasp" but isn't 'faking it' at all!

Faking being a multi starred general would be part of that scenario.

Q will be known as the greatest use of the Internet's "networking opportunities" pre 2016 to circumvent an acceptedly corrupt press

Time will tell.

Dask, never forget "the sign of a great mind is to be able to encompass an opposing idea until it has been proven incorrect

Like maybe Q not being who they say they are?

and this comment of yours "Yeah, you are not going to make me drink it because I'm thinking it might be spiked."
made me burst out laughing! thanks for that!

you're ok in my book, just a wee bit off course

BTW what's the fact Cranky "is a believer" got to do with whether or not You take me out of context'?

I didn't take you out of context. You said:

The Best thing we can all do is start to become friends IRL as well as online. It's time we all admitted "I'm MAD AS HELL and I'm NOT going to take it anymore!"

However, bottom line, the bastards who got the world into the state it was in, until Trump was elected and began making some very clever changes! I have NO doubt ALL the 'bad actors' who once weilded Big Power, no longer do! and have nowhere to 'run/hide' and live out the rest of their lives in Peace

The full text shows that besides becoming friends IRL we should do so because we are mad and we are not going to take it and the bad actors are going to pay.

Maybe my tin-foil cap is on a little tight but if the gov wanted people who might be willing to take action IRL to out themselves, then this would be one way to word it. Two day old account doesn't help either.

I remembered the post wrong and thought you were referring to cranky just agreeing with you. My bad.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

As Q predicted, the SENATE will pick where the HOUSE left off. Senator Lindsey Graham will be heading the Senate Judiciary Committee. Says he's anxious to investigate FISA abuse, Hillary, etc..

SOURCE: www.msnbc.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: xuenchen
Schiff preparing to take the Chair of the House Intel Committee.

Inside intel says he will get outed during an Intel hearing 😁

Irony will prevail 😎

Cosmic Irony is beautiful. Hopefully cameras will be outside just like Difi's mad world moment.

Comey firing is one example, also DWS loosing her mind at the Capitol Police budget hearing.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

My point was that much of the Q content is recycled CT, regardless of who mentioned it first

that's a rifdiculous thing to say. You're saying even the OP is "recycling news"

BUT the OP is the Original Poster so, unless you're a time traveller, pray tell how they become "recyclers of their own news?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

that's a rifdiculous thing to say. You're saying even the OP is "recycling news"

BUT the OP is the Original Poster so, unless you're a time traveller, pray tell how they become "recyclers of their own news?

The OP? Who said anything about the OP?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Okay so I tried the other night offering a reprive in Q being all that, in asking for the sweet documents that He released first (since Q being an "insider" that sdort of fare would be every day stuff). No hits there.

So how about...

What exclusive stories has Q broken first / 'ahead of the curve'?

What are Q's thesis', Magnum Opus', etc on any / every topic (this can be plural)?

Q has a bunch of good slogans, okay. So within them or without them, what insights have been added to the fold above everything the mobs of 'outside the box'ers' have been saying the past 30 years, or has been harping about to come in the next 30 years?

As usual, someone getting word out there I cant knock that, but to absolutely worship someone for it alone as if better than YOU or I or ANYONE ever is insane. And to wrap a "movement" around it when so much about it stinks of the same sort of PSYOP so many have been educating against for years and decades even... Dont put all your eggs in one basket because if that basket is a farce then your movement is out making you the fool too and if a PSYOP then you've been fooled while everything you were against youve accepted it into your heart. No one is above Human Nature except for the psychopaths hell bent on breaking you and everyone you've ever known.

But research on. Just dont forget to make your own contributions to it "you related" or "truth related" instead of "psyop related".

And never forget, there is only one version of TRUTH. Its 'versions" are mistruths.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Q is a PSYOP

Yes mate, we know!

It is supposed to be a PSYOP.

That is exactly what it is.

Some of us understand this Psyop. You don't get it.

That is OK. You don't have to, you don't have to like it, it is what it is.

It even has a name and purpose.

It's name is Q

It's purpose is to Drain The Swamp

P

edit on 19/11/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join