It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 173
<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Site is down for now

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Two TV noticeable mentions:

I took a pic over a month ago of a seahawks game. The score was 17-17 and the clock was stopped at 0:17 seconds, stopped stopped long enough for me to take several pictures. I might actually go to the trouble to upload one, but since it doesnt really prove anything and is only a neat coincidence, I probably wont. I highly doubt it was coordinated between the two teams and coaches. Maybe I'll do it on Twitter where you can do it in 3 clicks.

The other thing is happening right now on my TV. You'll recall Qs remarks about Hanoi. "Hanoi is fun" I think he said to or about HRC.

Right now an episode of Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown is on CNN. Season 8 Episode 1. (Originally aired: 9/25/16 about a month and a half before Trumps historic victory)

Episode Description-
"Anthony Bourdain motorbikes through Veitnams capital (Hanoi) and joins President Barack Obama for a dish of Bun Cha"

Could be nothing but it caught my eye. I guess I'll play it in the background while I "participate in extra curricular activities", and play video games. And flirt with local women on my phone. I dont expect to notice anything interesting but you never know.

Xfinity has a cool feature where selected programs can be watched from the beginning even if you started watching it after it started. There can be 5mins left and as long as I get to it before it goes to the next program, I can hit restart and see the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Why do they want everyone's DNA? Why so much? What is so important regarding our individual differences?

There are two answers ... not mutually exclusive.

To develop a bio-weapon to cull the human race down to 500 million. See Georgia Guide Stones for more information. The problem is, they want to decide who stays around, who gets to live and who does not.

God made Eve from Adam's rib. Being able to create life forms is what separates us from a God. They want the status and the ability. They want slaves who are too dumb to know any better. Universal education is the one big danger ... and it is now out of control. The ability to learn complex issues and have the Internet to research is dangerous as the current Q movement proves.

We are heading for the return of the ice. Winter is coming. They want to survive ... with slaves that will do their bidding down through the ages.

Death is something they dislike. Finding a way to de-activate the aging process is the Holy Grail. Yet, only for them because you can't give it to everyone, the population explosion would be terminal for our species.

P

edit on 18/11/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Why do they want everyone's DNA?

"They" are desperately seeking somebody or a group of somebodies....searching for a marker.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Re the necklace and broach picture, I see:

a) Red and White roses showing intermingling bloodlines,
b) a dove of peace above an Egyptian god kneeling before a seated human shape,
c) Repeated abbreviation RTPB,
d) Looks like a roman style necklace but the relevance of the red and white rose in England did not become obvious until the 15th century War of the Roses. This war was betwee different sections of the royal family for control of the crown.

Following up on RTPB turned up this 1992 DARPA/Honeywell related benchmarking project, which aimed to assist development of realtime processing of "tarabytes" (terrabytes?) of data. It also uncovered differences in results between hardware and software clocks within computers and...

The kernel and application level benchmarks represent topics of significant interest to the DoD namely image processing, image understanding, signal processing, filtering, pattern recognition, and classification problems.

The low level benchmarks are of interest to anyone who is implementing a real-time algorithm (ed: google?)
on a parallel machine.

edit on 18-11-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Descendants of the line of JC perhaps?

P

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

My guess is Schitt sex club in SF. Google it.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From your prime series picture I note that it also includes:

5... 5:5
11... 11:11
17... Q
23... Bring the Pain

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: pheonix358

Why do they want everyone's DNA?

"They" are desperately seeking somebody or a group of somebodies....searching for a marker.

As in reality, there are only two base species of mankind, of varying ethnicity. Those of the "Royal" family line, and all others. And, the offspring of those base species that were successful at mating. "Half God, Half Man".

DNA alone will not settle the debate, it must be joined by family lines, pure, family lines.

I suppose following the money wouldn't hurt either...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Descendants of the line of JC perhaps?

P

Merovingians

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Being asked to prove my age (read "provide ID") to see the Kanye clones vid!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Above Majestic Producer Reveals Secret Space Program Disclosures & Document Dumps Imminent NOVEMBER 18, 2018FEATURED, SPACE PROGRAMS Corey Goode, producer of the bestselling Above Majestic documentary, released a major update on November 17 concerning a new insider that he has privately met and vetted. The insider is a retired surgeon with 30 years experience in a major branch of the US military, and used the pseudonym “Bones” after revealing his true identity. Goode says that after he met Bones about a year ago, he subsequently put Bones in touch with his other insider sources, including “Sigmund”, another pseudonym used by former senior officer in a USAF run secret space program.

We sat there as Sigmund talked about the new intelligence they had received about the Dark Fleet. He went on to give a nearly 3-hour summary on what was found on the two hard drives that Bones had given them. Sigmund was visibly excited and stated ‘We have everything! Their infrastructure, their lists of assets going back 80 years and where they are located. We now know of Dark Fleet bases in over a dozen different star systems as well as on the Earth and have the joint agreements and battle plans that the DARK FLEET had signed with the Draco’s and an insectoid race as well as non-aggression pacts with other ET Groups.”

lots,lots more at the link
www.exopolitics.org...
edit on 18-11-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

tt = two-timer? teletypes moves? t*t (rhymes with schitt).

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I like that interpretation QoS!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: eisegesis

Following up on RTPB turned up this 1992 DARPA/Honeywell related benchmarking project, which aimed to assist development of realtime processing of "tarabytes" (terrabytes?) of data. It also uncovered differences in results between hardware and software clocks within computers and...

The kernel and application level benchmarks represent topics of significant interest to the DoD namely image processing, image understanding, signal processing, filtering, pattern recognition, and classification problems.

The low level benchmarks are of interest to anyone who is implementing a real-time algorithm (ed: google?)
on a parallel machine.

Rel,
How the hell did you come across this paper?? What were you searching on? I worked a short time there back when it was part of Griffiss SAC Base. The Base was closed under Clinton back in '98 I think and turned over to the county for civil/business use. The lab is still there but renamed to Rome Laboratory. I worked on benchmarking research so naturally alot of what is in this paper I recognize and familiar. Alot of high tech DARPA stuff is/was born out of this Lab. I'm visiting my Dad and I'm literally 4 miles from this Lab right now.
That linked doc really freaked me out.

WoW small world!

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Being asked to prove my age (read "provide ID") to see the Kanye clones vid!

Trust me you're not missing anything.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

From your prime series picture I note that it also includes:

5... 5:5
11... 11:11
17... Q
23... Bring the Pain

I just knew if anyone at all would have caught that it would be you.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

For me, POTUS hand movements were signifying "manipulation" of the California wildfires by deep state.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Ha, Daskalisk. With Another fallacious reply centered upon a few words of many and using them out of context, typical

Dude I haven't seen you make a worthwhile contribution to this thread since I began reading it 2 yrs ago!

maybe it's the way you mistake people's words, Esp Q's and then twist them ... it's like you have some kind of agenda

anyway I don't think we'd have much to talk about IRL so don't go worrying your small mind about it happening, it wont

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I'm guessing you are saying we populace are the lost boys serving the goat?

new topics

top topics

<< 170  171  172    174  175  176 >>

join