It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

this is the quote

“I was with the president of Finland and he said, ‘We have a much different —we’re a forest nation.’ He called it a forest nation, and they spent a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things. And they don’t have any problem. And when they do, it’s a very small problem,” Trump said."

nothing awkward, except for the fact that he is lying...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Refresh my memory about this Q post #1828 from Aug. 9....did we ever determine what the 'TT' stood for?

(NSA - play/reveal TT)

The consensus was Trump Tower. In reference to the NSA ( Rogers in particular ) giving POTUS the heads up to spygate before the 2016 election.

Yep. My take is #1828
Adm. Rogers visited and revealed to Trump that the campaign was under surveillance in Trump Tower.

POTUS left TT due to imminent threat.

Those who scream the loudest aka the Mossad Mockingbird Mass Media
Alt Media = Alex Jones
U.S. Media = CNN, MSNBC
Politicians = Schumer, Schiff, Pelosi, Warren, Blumenthal

Wonder if Trump is getting them all aligned then have them drown in their own swamp. Like the native Americans did by running herds of buffalo over a cliff.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

has it been proven?

Far as the consensus of this forum yes. The misspellings and mix of caps/lowercase has been dissected, chopped, diced and pureed ad infinitum. It's more evident with Q drops.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: du Pelican Blanc

Could TT be Tick Tock?

Tick tock, the game is locked;
Nobody else can play,
And if they do, we'll take their shoe
And we'll beat them black and blue

There's other variants but the above I heard often as a little kid. (No, I was never physically beaten if you're wondering)

In technology terms, tick-tock typically refers to Intel's model adoption in 2007 of releasing new processor families each year, with the "tick" applying to processors fabricated on a smaller die shrink and the "tock" representing processors that is based on a new processor micro-architecture.

TT = Telegraphic Transfer. Electronic means of transferring funds.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

The Best thing we can all do is start to become friends IRL as well as online. It's time we all admitted "I'm MAD AS HELL and I'm NOT going to take it anymore!"

Iv'e been here since, well, the virtual beginning. How I got here I guess was something beyond the normal. And that is putting it lightly.

Putting that all aside, IRL, was tried a couple of times in the past. And from my personal experience, a dismal failure. We all have a love of one subject or topic, others might find displeasing and or repulsive. For instance one member, I cant remember the name, was more of a salesman trying to enlist for a certain SS. Though, I did understand his covert reason, it was not spoken of.

We come from all walks of life and financial backgrounds. Some can afford to travel and others can barely feed themselves. Some are in great shape with good teeth, and others struggle from day to day. Some are proud while others are shamed, in one way or another. And without going too deeply, some are able to make a physical appearance, while some can not, or will not. Some, would require a security detail that parallels that afforded DJT himself!!!

What bonds us all together, is not our physical appearance, or abilities, its the content of our hearts, our souls. And in that realm, we, are already, friends. Besides, I have already met all of you at all the Ron Paul and Donald Trump rally's, and at the voting booths, with few exceptions. And, above a certain race, that I will never forget.

It would be an unbelievable honor for me to meet IRL, but I know that may never happen for all the "above".

In reality, to see the faces, and fingers LOL, of our beloved members, could make or break what you would like to build. And that, is way above my pay grade
But, not above my heart.

Be safe
ASE

ASE, very well said indeed. This idea of "in real life" had me thinking a few weeks back. For the last few weeks I've tried something to expand my awareness. When in line, or just out and about, I will often say to myself "hey, what if that was All Seeing Eye." Or, "gee, is that Metal Thunder?" Very powerful tool for transformation.

Of course if you are saying "gee I wonder if that is Warrior" my guess is it is too late and you've got cuffs on.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Agree!! Zuck & Co stole all our identities and made billions. Now more of the same want our DNA for yet another likely nefarious genome project. We're (humans) are becoming more and more like expendable commodities.
Like batteries in Matrix. Heavens no say it isn't so!

Close
see here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Adam Schiff

Verified account

@RepAdamSchiff
5h5 hours ago
More Adam Schiff Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Wow, Mr. President, that’s a good one.

Was that like your answers to Mr. Mueller’s questions, or did you write this one yourself?
twitter.com...

-- is he implying that he has seen Trump's answers? or just not very witty? --

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Kinda hard to be witty when someone hands you your own ass

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

That was just a "Standard" response from a guy who got Schitt on

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Oh yea I read that story awhile back. Fascinating, I was initially hooked before it went off to the deep twilight zone.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

My post got deleted so...

Since I brought it up in ATS first does that make it "IIB related"?

LOL

You are wrong.

Part "s3V3n", pg. 17.

Have a fantastic day!!

Well done!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So that means its "EchoesInTime related".

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A sign of the times.

The influx of new members of Congress with recent experience in the CIA or military or civilian national security positions is unprecedented for the Democratic Party in the more than four decades since the Vietnam War era.

www.wsws.org...

30 "CIA Democrats"

- 11 Winners
- 19 Losers

edit on 18-11-2018 by eisegesis because: do the math

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

whats the big deal?
way i see it they just taking out the middleman, streamlining govt and passing the 'savings' along to us
edit on 11 18 2018 by dashen because: the spooks were in charge anyway

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Trumps entire interview was awkward as heII. His hand movements and gestures. The entire thing was very strange and rather cringe worthy IMO.

I keep wondering the same as you, if he was trying to say something, without saying something.... and he kept pulling his hand in like he was packing something into a shape of a ball, like pulling everything in to a tight little circle.....

I'll have to see if i can find the video again and re-watch with a different pair of eyes

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cuff's, lol

As human beings looking at each other, without the aid of portfolios, files, enhancements, etc, not one of us would remotely look like what we imagined.

I have met members in the real world, and they were pure gold, but look quite average. Some, didn't even know, I knew, they were members.

Maybe one day, when the final battle has been fought we will meet. Slap each other on the back and say, Wow, wasn't that a trip.

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Aallanon, I like that one!

To build on it:

1) What do you do when boating through alligator country? Watch the Water!!!
Why? Because alligators are stealthy and hide beneath the water line then strike with fury.

2) Captain Hook... what is a hook? It's where you place the bait. The alligator took the bait?

3) Neverland... Is this trolling the public? "We have Tomorrowland but to you it will be Neverland because you desire it but we're persuading you that it's just a fantasy!"

4) Peter Pan. Pan was a precocious child whose goat’s feet and horned head who delighted gods, but startled mortals.

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Check out Q post 998

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: du Pelican Blanc

Could TT be Tick Tock?

Or what if it's drawing attention to FF?

False flag? 🤔

In Trump's comments while in CA he said something like 'rake the Forest Floor'....I thought the terminology was awkward, but now I'm wondering if he was trying to tell us to look for something.

Also, the tt has me thinking about that fire on the fiftieth floor of Trump Tower back in April that killed a man.

Just spitballing re the ff to tt tweet.

Tick TOCK LLC
A platform/app suspected in being used/abused by bad actors as a covert and undetected way to “order” up sex slaves.
Allison Mack Busted

Some familiar screen names, hello - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Check out Q post 998

Khazar with a Knife?

posted on Nov, 18 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Check out Q post 998

What is significance of (((roths))) ? The triple (((